What Are You Playing Now?

Options

Comments

• RedBullNLoud
    RedBullNLoud Members Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options
    Not for nothin I heard good ? about that TMNT jawn....I mean, ? out here playin Batman n ? right lol...

FIFA head currently...Online Pro, building up my ST slowly, but surely.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got The Division today who trying to run a game? Be warned I might suck though n/h n/h n/h
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rise Of The Tomb Raider
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch dogs

Game is pretty dope
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got for $12 btw
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Got The Division today who trying to run a game? Be warned I might suck though n/h n/h n/h

you might be too late doggie
  • B23Dtown
    B23Dtown Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I JUST beat Arkham Knight even though I had the game since launch. ? Rocksteady for making you collect all those stupid ass Riddler trophies to see the true ending.
  • AP21
    Options
    ^^^welp...that does it for me...i aint copping lol
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I JUST beat Arkham Knight even though I had the game since launch. ? Rocksteady for making you collect all those stupid ass Riddler trophies to see the true ending.

Lmfao I always collect all them jawns....
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Lmfao I always collect all them jawns....

Ain't nobody got time to play Scooby Doo detective mysteries hunting for green question marks left by a ? ? . I collected them all once for the first Arkham game...never again.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Overwatch is the one I'm playing the most
    Mad Max
    GTAV is a regular
    Mortal Kombat
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copping that new south park game. Stick of truth was GOAT but I never finished it. I guess you get a copy of stick of truth if you buy the new game. Or maybe it's a pre order bonus. Wouldn't mind replaying stick of truth and finishing it though. Loved the game it was like a south park movie except you're in it lol.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to start Tomb Raider in an hour.
  • AP21
    Options
    cranked Dying Light back up

this game is fun
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fallout 4 with Mods on Xbox One is crinack.

Started a 2nd character with all the perks on.
    I got hella caps
    i got hella ammo
    hella crafting materials
    and I got a mini nuke minigun

with this being my second character, as much as I prefer the institute, im running with Brotherhood Of Steel this time around.
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    World of war tanks
  • AP21
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Fallout 4 with Mods on Xbox One is crinack.

Started a 2nd character with all the perks on.
    I got hella caps
    i got hella ammo
    hella crafting materials
    and I got a mini nuke minigun

with this being my second character, as much as I prefer the institute, im running with Brotherhood Of Steel this time around.

im almost done with the main campaign...this ? is getting old fast

im just trying to run through it to finish it, then im'a play it with this mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5swLBoWTvPQ
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished out Uncharted 4.Ratchet & Clank now. Didn't know what to expect. Enjoying the hell out of it.

Probably Grand Kingdom and Odin Sphere next. Maybe Doom.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B23Dtown wrote: »
    Evil Within

How u like that? I bought it play ed it for a week and traded it
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gone put in some work on Dishonored this weekend, since I'm being forced to take a 3 day weekend.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to get a new hard drive (ps4) last week so I'm still installing games. So I think I'm going to be in-between Resident Evil 5 & WWE/NBA 2k16.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I had to get a new hard drive (ps4) last week so I'm still installing games. So I think I'm going to be in-between Resident Evil 5 & WWE/NBA 2k16.

I need to get a bigger hd how was the install?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well since I did the install before it was much easier doing it than the first time around. I went on YouTube again to watch the installation tutorials. Just make sure you back up your saves on a flash drive or upload them to the ps4 online storage before you remove your original hd.

I was looking for a 3TB HD but I settled for 2TB instead. I did some reading on using external on for PS4 and I didn't feel like doing modifications. If you looking for anything over 2TB on PS4 you're going to go with an external HD because anything over the size of 2.5 inches won't fit in the hd slot.

Installing the previous games on the new hd are a headache if you have digital games because you have to go through that background/application data download and those take forever. Disc based games are quick. Funny thing though, I backed up my saved data for WWE 2K16 and still couldn't get my saved progress.

@TheRecipe
  • The Recipe
    Options

Well since I did the install before it was much easier doing it than the first time around. I went on YouTube again to watch the installation tutorials. Just make sure you back up your saves on a flash drive or upload them to the ps4 online storage before you remove your original hd.

I was looking for a 3TB HD but I settled for 2TB instead. I did some reading on using external on for PS4 and I didn't feel like doing modifications. If you looking for anything over 2TB on PS4 you're going to go with an external HD because anything over the size of 2.5 inches won't fit in the hd slot.

Installing the previous games on the new hd are a headache if you have digital games because you have to go through that background/application data download and those take forever. Disc based games are quick. Funny thing though, I backed up my saved data for WWE 2K16 and still couldn't get my saved progress.

@TheRecipe

Thanks bro