NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2016
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    tw2atnzb0sot.png

Hoe needs 2 put the drugs down meek is not thinking bout his ? ass meek has a successful career wit 2 gold albums unlike hoe.......so I can understand y hoe is mad @ meek but Joey ? ass just better fight back this time when he gets punched n the mouf again
    DWO wrote: »
    why can't one of these ? slip up and say something about 50 or em....

i'd love to see these ? get back in the ring

Meek already murdered woodface on war pain & gave em hope Coontis ? don't want it wit meek on the mic.....that's y woodface got his flunkies Kidd & duck 2 do 2 wack meek disses that never got released woodface knew not 2 play himself releasing that ? ......& that shady cracka Klansmen feminem got racist tapes that cracka better not say nothing & anybody blk protecting that shady cracka is getting shot n the head like proof execution style.... ? all ? &houseniggers who support white supremacy aka Marshall kkk mathers
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    S/N Meek gotta swing on Joe, it's gotta be on sight.

Why tho, the Lil ? need to rap, if he handled his B.I last year we wouldn't have this problem

Because Joe started this ? for no reason, and is still doing ? ? a year later. It's been enough talking, Joe only understands physical violence. Joe is good at giving alotta ? career/life/music advice but he does whatever he wants.
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    tw2atnzb0sot.png

Hoe needs 2 put the drugs down meek is not thinking bout his ? ass meek has a successful career wit 2 gold albums unlike hoe.......so I can understand y hoe is mad @ meek but Joey ? ass just better fight back this time when he gets punched n the mouf again
    DWO wrote: »
    why can't one of these ? slip up and say something about 50 or em....

i'd love to see these ? get back in the ring

Meek already murdered woodface on war pain & gave em hope Coontis ? don't want it wit meek on the mic.....that's y woodface got his flunkies Kidd & duck 2 do 2 wack meek disses that never got released woodface knew not 2 play himself releasing that ? ......& that shady cracka Klansmen feminem got racist tapes that cracka better not say nothing & anybody blk protecting that shady cracka is getting shot n the head like proof execution style.... ? all ? &houseniggers who support white supremacy aka Marshall kkk mathers

Has Meek ever ethered an entire town with one bar though..?!?!? And affected an abandoned ? boys life for 10 plus years with one song?!?!?!?

"Bad News VA now that sounds great…." ? it you know the rest.
  • gee757
    edited July 2016
    Options

Has Meek ever ethered an entire town with one bar though..?!?!? And effected an abandoned ? boys life for 10 plus years with one song?!?!?!?

Y do u nerds always say this dumb ? ? Woodface got u geeks fooled he was forced 2 apologize 2 bad newz but y'all squares can keep listening to a muuunkee if u want to on some muuunkee c muuunkee do ? .....best believe when meek is n bad newz it ain't nothing but love cuz he ain't wit the muuunkee biznizz that's y he can come 2 the alley

IMG3519-S.png

IMG3496-S.png

IMG3499-S.png
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Has Meek ever ethered an entire town with one bar though..?!?!? And effected an abandoned ? boys life for 10 plus years with one song?!?!?!?

Y do u nerds always say this dumb ? ? Woodface got u geeks fooled he was forced 2 apologize 2 bad newz but y'all squares can keep listening to a muuunkee if u want to on some muuunkee c muuunkee do ? .....best believe when meek is n bad newz it ain't nothing but love cuz he ain't wit the muuunkee biznizz that's y he can come 2 the alley

IMG3519-S.png

IMG3496-S.png

IMG3499-S.png

I'm shocked. He didn't look confused in these.
  • gee757
    Options
    ^ those pix is from when meek was out here n bad newz 4 5 yrs ago @ the alley...
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna pull a Drake and not respond to that lunacy. We'll talk about that later. May you all have a blessed day.
  • gee757
    Options
    I'm gonna pull a Drake and not respond to that lunacy. We'll talk about that later. May you all have a blessed day.

Hold on tho......y did meek have a time limit of when he was suppose to respond 2 Drake but Drake gets a pass for not responding to the druggie washed up reality star podcaster n a fast manner? How does that work?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hold on tho......y did meek have a time limit of when he was suppose to respond 2 Drake but Drake gets a pass for not responding to the druggie washed up reality star podcaster n a fast manner? How does that work?

Why are you pointing that question in my direction brother Gee? That would be better suited for he rest of the IC who was saying Meek shoulda already had a response in the tuck. *shrugs* May the creator be with you my friend
  • gee757
    Options
    Why are you pointing that question in my direction brother Gee? That would be better suited for he rest of the IC who was saying Meek shoulda already had a response in the tuck. *shrugs* May the creator be with you my friend

Lol cuz u said u was pulling a Drake & not responding.......that wasn't a shot or nothing @ u but I really wanna know y Drake gets a pass for keeping his trap closed???? Meek had no need to have a response n the cut when Drake really has ghostwriters camping out n tents n the ovo studio n the 6..
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though

You can have the # 1 brand though.

Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

If we talking about brands being important

Google what a brand is next.

Well we established he ain't the best in his profession and we've established he ain't the top business man in the game.....so why don't you explain how his "brand" is number 1

9 weeks in a row at number 1 and cats in here arguing that his brand isn't number 1?!?!?!? Lmfaooo Denial must be a hell of a drug lol

Humor me.. who's number 1 while drizzy sitting in the #1 spot for 9 straight weeks?

Go back 2 pages...we already discussed it

Not the best rapper which we can all agree on....not the top money maker....the sales argument is a waste of time, it's like Tim Tebow has had higher jersey sales than Peyton manning...guess he was the number 1 quarterback at that time too huh?
  • Doesntmatter
    edited July 2016
    Options

Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

Well we established he ain't the best in his profession and we've established he ain't the top business man in the game.....so why don't you explain how his "brand" is number 1

9 weeks in a row at number 1 and cats in here arguing that his brand isn't number 1?!?!?!? Lmfaooo Denial must be a hell of a drug lol

Humor me.. who's number 1 while drizzy sitting in the #1 spot for 9 straight weeks?

Not the best rapper which we can all agree on....not the top money maker....the sales argument is a waste of time, it's like Tim Tebow has had higher jersey sales than Peyton manning...guess he was the number 1 quarterback at that time too huh?

Dude just tied Michael Jacksons sales record. ? what you discussed two pages ago. You don't make the rules. Tell me who's the number one brand while this dude smashing records or ? . Sales argument is a waste of time because it proves your point wrong. Oh Ok.

According to your logic sales don't matter in a conversation over the #1 brand. Maaaaan take your dumnb ass back to school before you turn Gee Stupid. (Probably too late)

Tim Teebow contract would be more relevant in your bird brain example not his jersey sales. ? .
  • Doesntmatter
    Options
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle ? of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

Tebow? Tim ? Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IMG3519-S.png

IMG3496-S.png

IMG3499-S.png

No disrespect but you do you act like Newport News or anything in the 7 cities is built like that . This isn't disrespect it's just a honest question!
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    sidenote

im happy af no one has posted that Hollow diss to Budden...that ? was wack af

Yo, the ? was so wack that hollow himself took that ? down because of all the down votes lol
  • MECCA1000
    Options

Dude just tied Michael Jacksons sales record. ? what you discussed two pages ago. You don't make the rules. Tell me who's the number one brand while this dude smashing records or ? . Sales argument is a waste of time because it proves your point wrong. Oh Ok.

According to your logic sales don't matter in a conversation over the #1 brand. Maaaaan take your dumnb ass back to school before you turn Gee Stupid. (Probably too late)

Tim Teebow contract would be more relevant in your bird brain example not his jersey sales. ? .

Bruh just stop ......MJ cemented his spot in history over 30 yr ago without the internet or features ....
  • Doesntmatter
    edited July 2016
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

Bruh just stop ......MJ cemented his spot in history over 30 yr ago without the internet or features ....

With little boys and girls as well. He also claimed them white babies as his own but he get's passes for everything. (I wasn't even talking about Michael but since you want to take it there)

If I'm wrong go ahead and tell me who's brand is #1? Or, how you could possibly say Drake's isn't?
  • MECCA1000
    Options

With little boys and girls as well. He also claimed them white babies as his own but he get's passes for everything. (I wasn't even talking about Michael but since you want to take it there)

If I'm wrong go ahead and tell me who's brand is #1? Or, how you could possibly say Drake's isn't?

Wait ....so you didn't mention Michael Jackson at all? Delusional
    Don't try and swerve the truths by bringing up ? that has nothing to do with music, that's wack

Dude is barely a brand .....a big name yes ......but let Jay, Diddy, Dre make a power move on the same day as drizzle and watch him get over shadowed ......his brand wasn't large enough to top kendrick at the award show .....

Smack, who is this ? ....
  • gee757
    Options
    No disrespect but you do you act like Newport News or anything in the 7 cities is built like that . This isn't disrespect it's just a honest question!

All I stated was a fact woodface went n the booth & turned into super studio gangsta on ski mask way & he was forced to apologize for talking ill on bad newz. .. again I'm not bragging it's all factual & recorded that's y kats like renzel & meek can come to bad newz & shut the alley down unlike a woodface
  • Doesntmatter
    Options
    I mentioned Michael Jackson but I was only mentioning the fact that Drake is reaching milestones reached by MJ. I wasn't saying Drake surpassed MJ. The conversation was about who is the #1 brand today. I was showing you that Drake has surpassed his peers. He's surpassed Hip Hop with his moves. You're clearly blinded by Hate so bad that you couldn't understand that though. I can't believe I had to explain this.

I didn't watch the award show. I'm pretty sure he didn't even show up though. Kendrick might just well be the most overrated of all time. Carry on...
  • MECCA1000
    Options
    Drake bigger than hip-hop? Wow ....loosen up the cape ....that ? cutting off the blood from your brain ......holla back when dude drops a classic album
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @bck145 an example of why I said Drake is the #1 guy.

Most consumed artist this year

https://youtu.be/yAv2kBKn9aI
  • Doesntmatter
    Options
    Drake bigger than hip-hop? Wow ....loosen up the cape ....that ? cutting off the blood from your brain ......holla back when dude drops a classic album

He's bigger than hip hop because he's breaking music records that were held by musicians outside of hip hop (The Beatles, Michael Jackson) Damn you dumb as ? . Got to spell everything out for you.
  • Doesntmatter
    Options
    Still no one has told me who's brand is #1 right now... just pick and choose what you respond to lol
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still no one has told me who's brand is #1 right now... just pick and choose what you respond to lol

I keep seeing you talking about brand and what not what does that have to do with his bar game. What's your augment
This discussion has been closed.