Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecuto

Options

Comments

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    ? crazy man, I remember the 1st time I visited LA to visit my brother who grew up there, my mom was scared as ? :joy: think it was around '93 I had just started to get into rap music and hearin about the riots, bloods/crips etc...He grew up in the W Covina/Pomona area so idk how tough he had it but he told me a few stories about gettin into it with the Mexicans but hes a big dude and hung out with the jocks so he said nobody ? with him for the most part. He ended up marrying a full blown Mexican some 15 yrs later lol

I love visiting tho, theyre in Arcadia now zzzzz and I gotta patna in a small good part of Compton. Only problems ive ever had is trying to get into a place with yalls weird ass dress codes lol be back out there in a couple weeks.

Things have relaxed quite a bit so u should be straight tho. As a precaution I'd say no colored laces and no chucks still tho.... Other than that u straight. Yea your mom had reason to be worried back then. 92 was the bloodiest year n LA period... ? gone down steady since then...

But back then according to the old heads u couldn't go down many streets cuz you'd get banged on and jumped quick... Back then everybody used to chill out in the streets and post on the curb n ? .... Since the legal injunctions and 3 strikes popped off you don't see that as much any more... But when I go they the 60's I still see em on the block deep n all blue despite being able to be charged and put in jail JUST for that...

The injunctions are low key unconstitutional imo but nobody is going to fight for the rights of gangmembers of they don't have to smmfh

I was still young AF back then but I remember goin to Gmom house when we had our lil family functions in Compton over on Stockwell and whenever they started shootin outside we just got down and the ground and crawled around for the next 15 minutes or so. ? didn't even break conversation, still crackin jokes and ? . It was just protocol. That ? was normal lol

Thinking back on it now that was grimey AF tho hahaha

Yes bruh I remember the same ? ... Whenever a car would creep through the block whoever was outside would call for everybody to get down quick. More than half the time they were right... Home of the driveby you already know...
  • Melqart
    Options
    ? crazy man, I remember the 1st time I visited LA to visit my brother who grew up there, my mom was scared as ? :joy: think it was around '93 I had just started to get into rap music and hearin about the riots, bloods/crips etc...He grew up in the W Covina/Pomona area so idk how tough he had it but he told me a few stories about gettin into it with the Mexicans but hes a big dude and hung out with the jocks so he said nobody ? with him for the most part. He ended up marrying a full blown Mexican some 15 yrs later lol

I love visiting tho, theyre in Arcadia now zzzzz and I gotta patna in a small good part of Compton. Only problems ive ever had is trying to get into a place with yalls weird ass dress codes lol be back out there in a couple weeks.

Things have relaxed quite a bit so u should be straight tho. As a precaution I'd say no colored laces and no chucks still tho.... Other than that u straight. Yea your mom had reason to be worried back then. 92 was the bloodiest year n LA period... ? gone down steady since then...

But back then according to the old heads u couldn't go down many streets cuz you'd get banged on and jumped quick... Back then everybody used to chill out in the streets and post on the curb n ? .... Since the legal injunctions and 3 strikes popped off you don't see that as much any more... But when I go they the 60's I still see em on the block deep n all blue despite being able to be charged and put in jail JUST for that...

The injunctions are low key unconstitutional imo but nobody is going to fight for the rights of gangmembers of they don't have to smmfh

Maaaan I would never do no dumb ? like that lol I've been back a few times since the 2000s so I know it's pretty chill but this the ? that tripped me out. I went in '05 I think it was, few of us headed out to that pier in Long Beach to go have some drinks at that bar on top of the Bubba Gump store. I was still on my "Hip Hop gear" mentality so I had on this white Nike MJ shirt that said "I Am Legend" or some ? , they told me I couldn't wear it cause it had a red team jersey on it, I was like wtf this is a bar, not a club, not a lounge, a bar, man I was heated lol had to hit Bubba Gump up for a souvenir shirt to rock the whole night :joy:
    8140b0qq4ugj.jpg

Long beach to this day is crips only city, like inglewood is the opposite, bloods only , so they were def in the right bro. Trust I used to be disappointed when I wanted to cop hats but was shot down by the fam over the BS bruh...
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I went to school in south central

Audubon for middle school no issues with blacks and Latinos

Went to Manual Arts 9th and 10th grade
    That's school was 50-50 but no issues.

Went 2 Crenshaw 11th and 12th that ? was non existent

Side note
    I wanted to go 2 Inglewood but they was having race riots

Hell even Taft out in the Valley was too
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i stop thru receda once.......thought i mighta had to whip an ass....

was i on the edge of the hood or what
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't want to listen though. Leaders have been talking about this for years.
    immigration is not a positive thing for Black people in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_C_4bE5Sc
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    whew glad I'm Black in the South where ? is safe. Out west y'all got mexicans, LAPD, and earthquakes oh my

when people ask me about why i love Vegas i tell them exactly that..
    i aint gotta worry about ? ..mexicans.. police.. and traffic

? is beautiful especially when u add in the cost of livin off a hustlers salary! hahaha
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whew glad I'm Black in the South where ? is safe. Out west y'all got mexicans, LAPD, and earthquakes oh my
    Dont forget Scientology. And the Kardashians.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea east coast has a bad rap not even gon lie... I had another friend from main street mafia and another from east coast 76 I grew up with... We all clicked up with in high school regardless of affiliation to fight off those racist ass Mexicans during the days of the riots I mentioned earlier...

So any way Their hoods beef started to get bad during that time and the Main Street mafia homie used to punk the ? outta the east coast dude smmfh

Low key mafias is what it is right now . They always had big paper and Shaq put a lot of paper in they hands. They got ? no hoods have. And they been givin ? the blues. Swans and hoovers been catching it
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hurricanes are worst than Earthquakes.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ARE YOU west coast ? ready to support building the ? wall yet??
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont forget Scientology. And the Kardashians.

scientologists actually have a headquarters down in Tampa....but that's florida so hey what can you do..it's florida
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    ? don't want to listen though. Leaders have been talking about this for years.
    immigration is not a positive thing for Black people in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_C_4bE5Sc

Worse than crackers tho? I aint puttin all white people in the same boat or nothin. But To this point they aint even came close to bein worse or touching what white people have done in this country. Part of the reason them comin in and less whites aint looked at as the worst thing.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

They ain't white walkers ? that ? wall ain't stopping nobody. It would still be a tremendous waste of money
  • Melqart
    Options

They ain't white walkers ? that ? wall ain't stopping nobody. It would still be a tremendous waste of money

Yea... I mean the cartels have submarines and underground tunnels... In principle I want our immigration laws to be respected for sure... I just don't think the wall is going to do enough to change that especially considering some of the topography at the border
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? them border jumping 15 to a 1 bedroom apartment living cockroaches, bet yo ass im voting to build a wall to keep they ? out and where they belong
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MEXICANS working in america send back home millions and millions of dollars either mexico builds the ? wall or we stop remittances going back to mexico. Now the wall won't totally stop illegal immigration but it will slow it the ? down and maybe make it harder for cartels to bring in drugs
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all making a man that is going to LA on vacation nervous. Got me checking google maps and ? to see where the ? I'm staying and making sure I bring no colored cloths.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MEXICANS working in america send back home millions and millions of dollars either mexico builds the ? wall or we stop remittances going back to mexico. Now the wall won't totally stop illegal immigration but it will slow it the ? down and maybe make it harder for cartels to bring in drugs

If they wanna get here, they're gonna get here. A wall aint gonna stop ? , ESPECIALLY the Cartels.
  • Inglewood_B
    edited July 2016
    Options

Not sayin it ain't a problem, but they can just as easily fly/drive in which is legal. Then just don't leave.

You build a wall ? think high walls with barbed wire is what's keeping prisoners in prison? This situation is a lot more complicated than "build a wall". It won't be ? but a minor inconvenience to them and an expensive project for us. If we got that much tax money to blow on stupid ? like this I'd much rather it went to more important ? here.

You right about them sending the money away tho. That ? gotta stop
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Y'all making a man that is going to LA on vacation nervous. Got me checking google maps and ? to see where the ? I'm staying and making sure I bring no colored cloths.

Man you good, you can wear pretty much anything you like just don't overdo a single color and don't be on foot in grimey areas. You come out, rent a whip, go to your destination and mind your business just like anywhere else you be aight

Los Angeles is a HUGE city/county with plenty to go see or do. Chances are you wont really run into any of this ? we just described. We know it because we lived here for years
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    We had some riots back in high school he's in Phoenix. Mainly At South Mountain, Maryvale, and Carl Hayden. My school was mainly gang fights, but no race riots.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We had some riots back in high school he's in Phoenix. Mainly At South Mountain, Maryvale, and Carl Hayden. My school was mainly gang fights, but no race riots.

its always gangs tho..
    even out in Cali..

well Mexican gamgs vs blacks in general.. of course some ? banged but for the most part it was mexican gangs and because ? were the lesser population they push the line til we push back and beat the dog ? out them muthafuckas..

its been many of times mexicans not affiliated givin us dap and ? .. mexicans terrorize they own neighborhoods as well.. them kids couldnt wait to see them cats get they ass whooped. lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao the wall won't stop the white walkers