Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope the imp smash khalessi and they have midget dragon that spit a lil fire like a new rapper

lol. get it

im tired
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before this thread fade off into next season

My cousin said that ? Jon Snow was the Lane Kiffin of westeros the way he keep failing up
    95673v7ardr1.png

lmao oh ? ...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if this is true....illest ether to team Dany ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxG03oBY5zU
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Alright guys I'm going to unstick this thread next week :+1:

You lightskin Meek Mill Dragonfly Jon Jones Governor Carcetti lookin ass ? ..........hold the ? up..

You got some splanin' to do ? .................

How the ? you forget to mention Jerry Sandusky on the #pedoTriggerFingers team? ...................

Ya'll need to be got for that ? ............

Arya coming for ya'll ? .......

#TeamStarks #DetroitLions in this ? ..........we run the North, ? ...............
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

Basically what Ive been saying. Dany is a ? and will eventually fall. Snowman too trill...
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before this thread disappears...

All this talk about Jon having "King's blood" means jack ? , when Rhaegar Targaryen wasn't above getting his ass handed to him on the battle field by the Usurper...

W9EcYcy.jpg

What about Visery's and his King's blood..

ce14598e0917c85c70ec24c65c4e387613bd56e2_hq.gif

As Roose Bolton told Ramsey when he legitimized him... "The North is as big as the other 6 kingdoms combined."

The North could give a ? about what is going on anywhere else, the man named King in the North because his brother was who they pledged their loyalty to, he has the blood of the Starks and he leads by example.

Got nothing to do with the ? he rode in on, when he spent his life living up to name of Ned Stark and rocks his gear in honor of him.
    With that being said Tyrion would have Dany marry someone in Westeros who can unite the Kingdom and Tyrion respects Jon after his travel to the wall. After learning of him being named King in the North... I can see Bran not saying a word about his birth if it unites the North and South.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEolwN3Bsdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGN73ufuc4U
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    That'd be ? up if Bran held it from him.... This is still an HBO show LOLOL so I hope they don't do my son like that !!!

Meh there are 2 ppl alive who also know the truth....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    But I see a shift in the arc where all major leaders become villains after making us all feel bad and sorry for them....Cersei, Dany, Sansa at one point...we all felt really bad for these hoes only for them to turn around and make us hate them...we ve seen Cersei s transition, waiting on Dany and Sansa..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Actually if u think about it those three hoes had identical story archs beginning w at the end of season 5 through season 6......all three were in captivity and under duress and dealt w their captors w some sort of violence
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Before this thread disappears...

All this talk about Jon having "King's blood" means jack ? , when Rhaegar Targaryen wasn't above getting his ass handed to him on the battle field by the Usurper...

W9EcYcy.jpg

What about Visery's and his King's blood..

ce14598e0917c85c70ec24c65c4e387613bd56e2_hq.gif

As Roose Bolton told Ramsey when he legitimized him... "The North is as big as the other 6 kingdoms combined."

The North could give a ? about what is going on anywhere else, the man named King in the North because his brother was who they pledged their loyalty to, he has the blood of the Starks and he leads by example.

Got nothing to do with the ? he rode in on, when he spent his life living up to name of Ned Stark and rocks his gear in honor of him.
    With that being said Tyrion would have Dany marry someone in Westeros who can unite the Kingdom and Tyrion respects Jon after his travel to the wall. After learning of him being named King in the North... I can see Bran not saying a word about his birth if it unites the North and South.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEolwN3Bsdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGN73ufuc4U

yo that scene with Jon and Tyrion is dope as hell now especially considering whats happened to them since then.

"lifes full of these little ironies"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Tyrion showed him mad love
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Let's also not forget while Jon is working on his Kung fu outside of Robert s feast in Winterfell. ...the two characters to come and show him love where Tyrion ( essentially a Targaryen) and Benjen ( essentially a white walker)
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I'm still team white Walker...

y'all got all that plot. ? for a few plots of land.

the walkers rolls with the weather and movements match nature.....

when they come thru, if you ain't got that glass it's yo ass.

then you rolling with us...

they the true state property with the get down or lay down. it just has a twist...you get laid down to be down.

Walker's changing ? eye color like LASIK surgery an putting them on the block.

an here yall rolling with a few ? victims, chicity, and dueling bastids.

aint gotta say much more.... we will talk when we at ya doorstep.

winter is here
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    oh an before I forget....fukk Jon snow.

my wife call the damn show Jon snow...

babe we watching Jon snow when i get home?

fukk no.

this show dividing households.

aint no Kings conquering my North....bastid

it all makes sense now. Lord Jon Stark stole your lady's mind and you salted. Jon Stark aka Mr. Steal Your Girl...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited July 2016
    Options
    oh an before I forget....fukk Jon snow.

my wife call the damn show Jon snow...

babe we watching Jon snow when i get home?

fukk no.

this show dividing households.

aint no Kings conquering my North....bastid

it all makes sense now. Lord Jon Stark stole your lady's mind and you salted. Jon Stark aka Mr. Steal Your Girl...

yea.i take my L
    ..i was cool with the ? the first 3 seasons i was watching by myself.....now i gotta wish "permanent" death on the ? .

next time he get stabbed up...i hope that red chick aint no where to be found
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

imma see what i can do to get this youtube taken down...i dont need this ? in my house
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited July 2016
    Options
    sooo is there n official team list....of .houses posters are loyal too.

also the lil kid that keep talking about a village floid...is that because the wall will melt
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can the Night King control dragons?
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm still team white Walker...

y'all got all that plot. ? for a few plots of land.

the walkers rolls with the weather and movements match nature.....

when they come thru, if you ain't got that glass it's yo ass.

then you rolling with us...

they the true state property with the get down or lay down. it just has a twist...you get laid down to be down.

Walker's changing ? eye color like LASIK surgery an putting them on the block.

an here yall rolling with a few ? victims, chicity, and dueling bastids.

aint gotta say much more.... we will talk when we at ya doorstep.

winter is here

3016418-slide-abkwzmd460sa_zpsz4ay6irc.gif

Shut up ?
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But I see a shift in the arc where all major leaders become villains after making us all feel bad and sorry for them....Cersei, Dany, Sansa at one point...we all felt really bad for these hoes only for them to turn around and make us hate them...we ve seen Cersei s transition, waiting on Dany and Sansa..

When anybody ever feel bad for Cersei?
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't the show indirectly tell us why Sansa didn't tell Jon about little finger and the knights of the vale?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »

When anybody ever feel bad for Cersei?

When she was in captivity and got ? on....literally

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has this been posted? I didn't search.

https://youtu.be/6N4gEJ_ED98
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah bro I think them three have very different arcs

I dont think anyone felt sorry for Dany once she bossed up. Her boss level have steady increased since like season 1 ep 3 she been winning.

Everything that happened to sansa she brought on herself she us the worst nobody should feel sorry for her.

Cersi. I respect Cersi she went from most hated to one of my favourite characters. I just remembered in the books her and oberyns girl start ? after he dies that should been in the show too. Anyway Cersi was ruthless as ? for 4.5 seasons took some of the biggest Ls on the show ate dem ? and went right back to being ruthless as ? .