Video: NYC man films NYPD pigs to make sure they're doing their jobs properly during a traffic stop.

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMPSWVSp8k0

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i don't cosign this
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love it!!!!

Ain't nothing wrong with he did.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    although funny this video is not what we need. I agree with videotaping the stop and I agree with stepping in and saying stuff if the cops cross the line. do not agitate the police for laughs on instragram though. this video comes off as an angry black man verbally assaulting police officers who are doing their job. fox news will have a blast with this video.
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    Y'all know cops are just dudes in a uniform right?
    Lol@verbal assault
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    nothing wrong with being angry.....

keep that camera rolling....

maybe they can use it as a training exercise.....learn how to restrain yourself instead of thinking that the badge gives you an excuse to jump on ? heads.....

folks will sleep on the bolded... but this is actually spot on.... being a cop.. you have to deal with the public, and dealing with the public means your going to run across a few ? ... so thick skin is required. good restraint by the cop.... he listened to my man talk ? ... then kept it moving..you know... what cops SUPPOSED to do...
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was hilarious but I don't agree with taunting these dudes. We're on edge. They're on edge. But which one can ? and get away with it? Dude could've filmed the traffic stop without antagonizing. That's how ? goes left
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cops are not just dudes in uniforms. they have a license to ? and a government that will back them up on a city, state, and federal level. all they need is a reason.
  • Brother_Five
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao. Too many quotables
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

Of course you wouldn't, you ? ? .

YOU lucky I can't black your ? eye through the internet

Eat a ? , ? ?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    yeah i don't cosign this

Of course you wouldn't, you ? ? .

YOU lucky I can't black your ? eye through the internet

Eat a ? , ? ?

I ain't no ? ? and ask your mother about eating ? i don't know anything about it
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Man.. That could have went a whole other way if the cop didn't have restraint.. No need to try to exxasterbate (sp) the situation with insults..

Wrong, if he did then he'd be breaking the law. Disrespecting someone is not a crime. Berating someone is not a crime. If you words can make you come out of your character then you shouldn't have that profession.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all know cops are just dudes in a uniform right?
    Lol@verbal assault

But let these ? get on the phone with a cell phone rep and they'd go off. ? cops
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Man.. That could have went a whole other way if the cop didn't have restraint.. No need to try to exxasterbate (sp) the situation with insults..

Wrong, if he did then he'd be breaking the law. Disrespecting someone is not a crime. Berating someone is not a crime. If you words can make you come out of your character then you shouldn't have that profession.

I understand where you coming from.. But I disagree.. What did he accomplish by talking ? to that cop outside of getting a bunch of likes on social media?.. The next cop might not be so forgiving.. And the wild ? is.. He will get away with it.. ? will be on that same social media talkin about some RIP then a few weeks later life will go on..