Baton Rouge: 3 Officers Dead, 3 Injured

Options

Comments

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Naw bruh we a peaceful people. We only fight when provoked. We were never angry, they made us that. They turned us into killers. Black people create some of the greatest art, music, dance, comedy, and greatest story telling in the world.... And we the best athletes... Greatest creative minds on the planet...

We need to understand and embrace that as well. Yes we can fight when we have the need to fight. But we prefer to live in peace when it's all over.

I dig all that but we are being provoked and you said yourself that's when we fight just so happens police started it
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Naw bruh we a peaceful people. We only fight when provoked. We were never angry, they made us that. They turned us into killers. Black people create some of the greatest art, music, dance, comedy, and greatest story telling in the world.... And we the best athletes... Greatest creative minds on the planet...

We need to understand and embrace that as well. Yes we can fight when we have the need to fight. But we prefer to live in peace when it's all over.

And like I said ? need to shake that ?

I read in a book one day wrote by a black dude with a Jewish mother in Harlem

He quoted her saying " black people are naturally nice and trusting people, that's why they get took advantage of so easily "

Never read truer ? in my life

What book was that?

4vnni0bkewlu.jpg

And it's actually a good ass book

I'm surprised you read tbh

I've definitely read more books than you have

I'm a lot smarter than I put on but I hate these so called intellectuals cause they act like they know every ? thing it is

I stopped correcting people years ago cause people hate somebody smarter than them
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? Eric Garner was killed 2 years ago today
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He quoted her saying " black people are naturally nice and trusting people, that's why they get took advantage of so easily "

What book was that?

4vnni0bkewlu.jpg

I've definitely read more books than you have

I'm a lot smarter than I put on but I hate these so called intellectuals cause they act like they know every ? thing it is

I stopped correcting people years ago cause people hate somebody smarter than them

haha no you haven't

I'm sorry I upset you bro
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What book was that?

4vnni0bkewlu.jpg

I hate when people say ? like this
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look who this guy was following

so expect these brothers to be under a lil scrutiny in the next several weeks.....

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13690822_10208070114403377_5282342673244995931_n.jpg?oh=077fd6250f090e442ce0bd07ae6b9d95&oe=57F369F0[/img]
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I just bought a dashiki just like that one

? i need to get me a dashiki, all the real ? have one.

Dashikis are officially about to be played out now
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stiff
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

It would only get played out once white people start wearing them...white people ain't about to touch dashikis with a 10 foot pole...especially since that's the garment of choice right now for ? ambushing cops

SMH at dashikis becoming the new "hoodie" for white people
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here is his amazon book page. If anyone wanted to see his books.
    http://www.amazon.com/Cosmo-Setepenra/e/B016QV5AQK/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Dude who shot them was apart of a all white gun loving group. Probably was a ?
    nah, there are a lot of black guys doing the "sovereign citizen" thing. doesn't change that crazy white dudes started it, but still.
    A whole mess of white boys that believe themselves to be america's keeper are about to go down for this one black man's actions.

Whitey got some explaining to do cause in the end both movements have a shared rhetoric and ideology.

One has a proven track record of killing police while the other is purely speculatory
    doubtful. they've been beating this "? sovereign citizens" drum for a while now (legitimately, largely, just saying it's not a new thing). and frankly, when politicians respond to every event with "? guns = anti-government blah blah blah," it dilutes the impact.
  • janklow
    Options
    This the 1st black guy i ever heard of named Gavin
    i know of a black guy named Gavin, but to be 100% honest, he is half-white. i guess that half chose the name
  • janklow
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Naw bruh we a peaceful people. We only fight when provoked. We were never angry, they made us that. They turned us into killers.
    foh

Millions of people died in the wars between the West African kingdoms that fueled the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Nobody is a peaceful people.
    sad but true

• Stiff
    Options
    Dam I don't follow Corey Holcolmb like that so I ain't know he was allllll the way militant like he is. How tf did white people slip up and let him anywhere near tv
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I hope Sheriff David Clarke is next. He's on CNN cooning his heart out

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude on cnn
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    This the 1st black guy i ever heard of named Gavin
    i know of a black guy named Gavin, but to be 100% honest, he is half-white. i guess that half chose the name

I got a cousin named Gavin

And he a real Street ? too

Now that I think about it he the only person I ever heard of named Gavin
    Options

Yea it ain't gon take long

I got a homebody who been wearing Jay's and dashikis since we was 17

He been doing that ? straight ten years and everybody looked at him crazy

Now it's getting popular, give it another year or too