Comments

• lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    "its our fault guys we need to start voting for our sherriffs and maybe this will stop happening."
    -random ? ?

So who gonna fire him the white police chief or sheriff who u didn't vote for. Or the city council wich hires the police chiefm
    interested in what the alternative u suggest is cause alot of people before u were born figured out that with out black people or people sympathetic to ur cause as mayor or city council or sheriff it gets worse. Yes ? worde than this.
    A minority has never changed policy by killing lots of white people..... I'll wait for ur example that proves me wrong.

Let's all ride on the police cause that will make them stop killing us-random dumb ?

its a process my simple ass don't understand

I fixed that for u ^^^^^^^^;;

See.... wow
    See ...... Damn ...... I ? I came in in this ? to lurk ended up having a convo with a dumb ? .

*talking to self* he a dumb ? but the world need his kind too.

? ain't offer no solution got non plan seen some Malcolm quotes now he ready for revolution.
    I.... wow

? so quick to jump on that sword for ? he just blurting out anything

Bunch of non coherent rambling and dots, eat a ?
    Voting is jumping on the sword for ?

U can't read and u ugly.

Sure is, ain't none of them jumping on a sword for your ? ass boy

And i could ? any ? you with or are related to within 48 hours of meeting them, sit down and hush up

My city council fired the police chief behind stop and frisk and and other questionable ? . New chief is black women.
    We vote round here

I wouldn't ? ? u related to. One of ur siblings dad should have raised u better.
    Ur momma a ? she 59 and go to Jeezy concerts
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "its our fault guys we need to start voting for our sherriffs and maybe this will stop happening."
    -random ? ?

So who gonna fire him the white police chief or sheriff who u didn't vote for. Or the city council wich hires the police chiefm
    interested in what the alternative u suggest is cause alot of people before u were born figured out that with out black people or people sympathetic to ur cause as mayor or city council or sheriff it gets worse. Yes ? worde than this.
    A minority has never changed policy by killing lots of white people..... I'll wait for ur example that proves me wrong.

Let's all ride on the police cause that will make them stop killing us-random dumb ?

See.... wow
    See ...... Damn ...... I ? I came in in this ? to lurk ended up having a convo with a dumb ? .

? ain't offer no solution got non plan seen some Malcolm quotes now he ready for revolution.
    I.... wow

U can't read and u ugly.

And i could ? any ? you with or are related to within 48 hours of meeting them, sit down and hush up

My city council fired the police chief behind stop and frisk and and other questionable ? . New chief is black women.
    We vote round here

I wouldn't ? ? u related to. One of ur siblings dad should have raised u better.
    U momma a ? she 59 and go to Jeezy concerts

You couldn't ? ? im related to because you aint ? and you lame as hell

"I'sa voting ? , ? aint gon shoot me"

? you and your city council boy

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    gh0st wrote: »
    Vellum wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    What's the solution for things like this? I know. Let's sing ? spirituals. a 1 a 2 a 1234, we shall overcomeeeee we shall overcome someeeee dayyyyy

Have to get full context, but the solution is getting a proper, unified movement that is active for ALL cases like this. We can emphasize the black cases when need be, to speak up for our people, white people for their people, latinos for their people, or anyone for anyone because justice.

BLM currently cant unify the way we need it to, and it needs a true, non bias leader, with better, ascertainable goals, who is in search of justice, not just feelings.

This cop will get fired, and go to jail, but enough is enough with the trigger happy ? . It has been for decades.

For all my people out there, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, invest in a body cam yourself. You can buy these as citizens, and pop them on your shirt. It will help ensure that any improper police interaction is recorded start to finish.

With a phone you have to reach for it, and they will shoot you for doing that. Or they might mistake the phone already in your hand for a gun, and shoot you. With a personal body cam, you can just walk out, hit record, and keep it moving.

Also invest in maybe pen audio recorders, or other recorders outside of your phone. Redundancies is the key word. It sucks we have to leave the house like that, but id rather leave the house like that until i get to my destination, then get shot, and lied on because there is no evidence to the contrary.

I have been looking into that but my fear is that if something foul ever happened to me then my camera would "disappear" or got damaged while I was "resisting arrest" it would need to live stream or auto record to a cloud service of some type

I understand. The phone is great because you can record to the cloud live, so even if they destroy your phone, the evidence is still there.

Dont mind me, im paranoid. Im like, i want the phone apps, the pen audio recorder, and the body cam. One of these ? are going to get what i need. lol

Yeah, livestreaming so its instantly on the Cloud is the safest solution. We're probably lucky some of these videos even saw the light of day. I feel like its eventually gonna be standard procedure for cops to just confiscate nearby cameras or phones after a incident and put them into a plastic shredder. I feel like someday the act of aiming a camera at pig will be equated with aiming a gun at them. "DROP THE CAMERA!!!!!!!! DROP THE CAM- *pop pop pop, camera falls*" Etc.

I've always believed that if Michael Slager spots the white dude filming him from a distance, he's in a body bag too, with a 2nd cover story cooked up. It'd be like Robert Downey Jr. at the end of U.S Marshals...."I'll figure something out."

Redundancy isn't a bad idea tho. Its actually common for everyday civilians to have their own car dash cameras in Russia. Granted, that's because those crazy ? drive like GTA irl, but its also because their corrupt police make Vic Mackey look like Judy Hopps and ? like this is commonplace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yBVKsetWv4

I've heard that when you visit Russia, you basically need to have a bodyguard to keep you safe from both criminals and the police. Maybe that's where we're headed.
  • lordhonka2
    Options
    -random ? ?

See.... wow

I.... wow

U can't read and u ugly.

We vote round here

U right I can't ? thot ? that's smell like flaming hot funyons, new ports and brisk raspberry tea.

Yo momma still got that 98 Lexus with 30 day tags. Won't he do it.

Why u hate voting. U ain't gotta be a high school graduate u know that right.

• white sympathizer
    edited July 2016
    Options
    -random ? ?

See.... wow

I.... wow

U can't read and u ugly.

We vote round here

U right I can't ? thot ? that's smell like flaming hot funyons, new ports and brisk raspberry tea.

Yo momma still got that 98 Lexus with 30 day tags. Won't he do it.

Why u hate voting. U ain't gotta be a high school graduate u know that right.

No you're just lame lordhonky, you ain't ? nothing

Over her making lame ass momma jokes all the while, can't even spell newports properly you peckerwood ? .

How about you vote to take my ? out your sister mouth boy?

• Blatantone
    Blatantone Members Posts: 13
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    -random ? ?

"See the problem is you ? don't understand how government works"

What u think will stop this

Revolution, clearly!

..........started by someone else, because they'd rather chill at home with their PS4 and weed.

these ? is great at playing Che Guevara on a message board, not so much on GOING OUTSIDE.

Realest post I've ever seen on here!
  • lordhonka2
    edited July 2016
    Options
    LoL I'm black!?!?
    I vote

U should Stop worrying bout me and get ur mamma spayed so u can be the last ? she has.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charles Kinsey is the #1 trend on Twitter right now...
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    That voting ? don't matter if you're still practicing a system of white supremacy. We got black cops on the force and ? still getting shot and harassed. We got black judges and DA's and these murdering race soldiers are still getting off. We've been voting since the 60's and we still going thru the same ? .

And what're you keyboard militants doing?

We out chea behind them CURTAINS doing WORK my ?

In like another 10 years, we finna have it so cops going to have to give a written reason to shoot black people
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is straight out The Boondocks. Please let that man get a million or two!
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant believe this ? .. its like how ? scary are these pieces of ? ???... you have a autistic man playing with a ? toy... you can clearly see its not a ? firearm ... and his caregiver lying on the ground with his hands up SHOUTING EXACTLY what is happening..

but yet here are the cops surrounding them armed to the ? teeth.. for WHAT? how bout one of them cowards goes up them.. investigate.. see its no threats and orders the other cops to lower their ? weapons... nope not going to that.. too dangerous... bunch of ? i swear
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Feared for my life" is a white supremacists excuse to justify murdering blacks. They know a dying ? is no threat to them, they handcuff you because they look at you as an animal.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    That voting ? don't matter if you're still practicing a system of white supremacy. We got black cops on the force and ? still getting shot and harassed. We got black judges and DA's and these murdering race soldiers are still getting off. We've been voting since the 60's and we still going thru the same ? .

Voting absolutely matters, because otherwise you get a shill like Rahm Emmanuel who will hide evidence from the public and face no political consequences. The problem is we vote frivilously
  • white sympathizer
    edited July 2016
    Options

See our elected officials are on the case, nothing to worry about, im sure once all the facts have been reviewed, a proper decision will be made on this isolated incident and remember:

We are all one race and that #alllivesmatter
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twitter posts not showing up on here today?