What are guys opinion on the the pink color?

Options
JazznJazz
JazznJazz Members Posts: 152
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Pink is considered as the favorite color of girls in almost every part of the world. But how do you guys see the pink color?
Do you like pink color or you think you cannot like this color because it is girls' favorite and people will laugh at you?

Comments

• darnell004
    darnell004 Members Posts: 6
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I like the way it looks in a girl's ? .
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    darnell004 wrote: »
    I like the way it looks in a girl's ? .

co-sign.jpg
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    IT STRICTLY FORBIDDEN N BLASPHEMY AGAINST OFFICIAL MAN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!

should only b worn when ? is wrapped round yo ? .........PAUSE
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i could care less...id never wear a full plain pink shirt, but if my shirt has a pink stripe or plaid paints have a lil taste of pink, ion care...
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    JazznJazz wrote: »
    Pink is considered as the favorite color of girls in almost every part of the world. But how do you guys see the pink color?
    Do you like pink color or you think you cannot like this color because it is girls' favorite and people will laugh at you?

its whatever for me...I have a oink dress shirts with 2 ties that I can match and coridinate it with....

Its better then wearing skinny jeans just to impress these byrds
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SMH @ ? wantin to be "pretty" & "cute" .... ? wanna stand out and make a statement and ? by wearing pink. That color is exclusively for women, it reps a ? and ? wanna look like a ? evidently. SMH @ these limp wrist ? .
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've seen men in an office setting look really sharp in a pink shirt. Just depends on the man. If you have a masculine look then you can wear any color and pull it off without looking like a ? .
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Pink, Purple, & Turquoise etc., are all women colors and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything in those colors
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mean colors have no sexuality, just the ? stigma that society has placed on colors have said certain colors are "FOR BOYS" ..& "FOR GIRLS", but all colors are meant to be used to me.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I've seen men in an office setting look really sharp in a pink shirt. Just depends on the man. If you have a masculine look then you can wear any color and pull it off without looking like a ? .

exactly a suit and tie combo is one of the best times to pull off the color pink.

and u can wear it with a fitted Polo top with stripes or such
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have a pink and green polo and get complimented on it all the time i go out, pink is one of those colors if you wear too much of it, it can look ? or terrible. I never understood the fascination chicks have with it though.
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited July 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I have a pink and green polo and get complimented on it all the time i go out, pink is one of those colors if you wear too much of it, it can look ? or terrible. I never understood the fascination chicks have with it though.

Probably AKA girls who like it..
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? alway complimenting ? ass ? that they keep in they circle. Thats what made the so-called straight ? decide to wear pink because these women said it was cute & pretty on a Fonzworth Bently fagass ? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Probably AKA girls who like it..

Naw, just white ? and white sorority girls at my old campus. Wait a milf hit on me too, ? came across the bar and started feeling on it. lol
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have rocced pink from time to time and probably will in the future, i dont follow trends or care what anyone else thinks im grown.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's just a color I don't like. Even if it wasn't a feminine perceived color, I wouldn't wear it like olive, maroon, purple, etc.
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Men wearing pink seem confident and secure with themselves.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? 's not exactly.....strong
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Same color as the head of my ? .

But when it comes to wearing pink, dudes say they wear in because they are confident in their sexuality...

well.... I'm so confident in my sexuality I don't feel the need to prove it by wearing ? -ass pink shirts...
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i jus walk around naked
    nothin is better than nude
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Men wearing pink seem confident and secure with themselves.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Naw, just white ? and white sorority girls at my old campus. Wait a milf hit on me too, ? came across the bar and started feeling on it. lol
    exactly a suit and tie combo is one of the best times to pull off the color pink.

and u can wear it with a fitted Polo top with stripes or such
    I've worn pink/peach colored shirts way before Cam'ron started the trend. Say like 1995.
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    my favorite color iz purple...i were it everyday almost
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When I talk about pink on males I'm NOT talking about the whole pink Dipset trend..that was wack.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i got a pink polo shirt right now
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never in my life rocked a pink shirt. Too manly for that.