@S2J Come get your issue slim

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just so that im clear, if you dont have bluetooth, then that means you're broke?

i just didnt feel like buying the piece to connect it...aux cord was easier ~shrugs~
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    just so that im clear, if you dont have bluetooth, then that means you're broke?

i just didnt feel like buying the piece to connect it...aux cord was easier ~shrugs~

You buggin. Bluetooth been available in headunits for quite a few years.

Damn near standard now.

That ? he got is olllllllllld.

Or a Blaupunkt

oh..my ? is old then. Mine is an Kenwood DVD/Navi joint from the late 2000's. At that time, you had to buy an adapter of sorts for bluetooth connectivity. I just never did and used the aux cord ever since

carry on
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    13lp7h51w47b.png
    S2J wrote: »
    iprj3ftcw4tw.png

Yea ok. Online but no reply .

Just in case there was misunderstanding and people bought this bs

I Don't check these ?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ^real ? , i got 4200 notifications
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaoo ? took a day trip to Richmond VA

Ain't ? in Richmond but projects and nothing

@deadeye is this true

@Cain

Nah

Just like any other city......there's projects or whatever, but there's nice areas too.

Now, there's Richmond........and there's
    Richmond.......if that makes any sense.

Meaning the surrounding areas, that are outside of the city.......are still considered part of Richmond as well.

Sort of like the DMV with how Silver Springs, MD is considered part of D.C.....except these areas those surrounding areas of Richmond are actually in the state of VA.

Basically, if you're strictly talking about downtown Richmond and the urban area......then there may be some truth to what R.D.'s saying.

However, if you include the West End, East End, Short Pump, Glen Allen, Mechanicsville, and a few other areas.......there's definitely a lot more to Richmond than "projects and nothing."

jonah_the-f.gif
    58325699.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

@deadeye is this true

@Cain

Nah

Just like any other city......there's projects or whatever, but there's nice areas too.

Meaning the surrounding areas, that are outside of the city.......are still considered part of Richmond as well.

Sort of like the DMV with how Silver Springs, MD is considered part of D.C.....except these areas those surrounding areas of Richmond are actually in the state of VA.

Basically, if you're strictly talking about downtown Richmond and the urban area......then there may be some truth to what R.D.'s saying.

However, if you include the West End, East End, Short Pump, Glen Allen, Mechanicsville, and a few other areas.......there's definitely a lot more to Richmond than "projects and nothing."

jonah_the-f.gif
    58325699.jpg

Bruh,

If you're from that area you'd know that people from Silver Springs and PG County claim D.C. all the time.

I'm not saying that Silver Springs is "actually" part of D.C.......just saying that people from there consider it to be.

Otherwise they wouldn't be claiming D.C.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

@deadeye is this true

@Cain

Nah

jonah_the-f.gif
    58325699.jpg

Bruh,

If you're from that area you'd know that people from Silver Springs and PG County claim D.C. all the time.

I'm not saying that Silver Springs is "actually" part of D.C.......just saying that people from there consider it to be.

Otherwise they wouldn't be claiming D.C.

? you wrong. Nobody from here considers anything to be a part of D.C. except for ? D.C.

Those people claim or say they from D.C. because that is what other people will know when they are being asked where they are from.

Ex:
    Where you from?

Silver Spring.

Where the ? is that?

Right outside of D.C.

So instead of explaining exactly where Silver Spring is at they just D.C. and leave it at that. Has ? all to do with people from here considering it being a part of D.C. cause that is wrong.

• deadeye
    edited August 2016
    Options
    There's a few posters on this board from there who claim D.C........and not in the way you're talking about.

I mean, these people actually see themselves as natives of DC.

You're getting too caught up in the wording....either that or misinterpreting it.

When I say Silver Springs/PG county are considered part of D.C.........I don't mean literally.

I'm speaking in terms of perception and proximity.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to be in silver spring all the time
    I couldnt tell where silver spring ended and DC began
  • deadeye
    Options
    gns wrote: »

My point exactly.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    There's a few posters on this board from there who claim D.C........and not in the way you're talking about.

You're getting too caught up in the wording....either that or misinterpreting it.

When I say Silver Springs/PG county are considered part of D.C.........I don't mean literally.

I'm telling you as someone born, raised and still living here the bold used to be frowned upon and would get you laughed out or looked at funny because you would be considered a fake ass person.

The bold only started to be partially accepted when these new folks started talking that DMV ? as being one area. Real Washingtonians don't believe in that ? . If you from D.C. you say you from D.C. and what part of D.C. you from. If you from MD say what part of MD you from and if you from VA nobody ? cares!!!
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said real "Washingtonians"...

• AP21
    Options
    weird ass thread derail
  • D. Morgan
    edited August 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    weird ass thread derail

Thread ain't derailed though. Just 2 people conversing about a topic now if a bunch of people jump in it then you would be right. I don't see that happening though cause I ain't bout to continue talking about that ? .
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The only way this is even possible is if you never actually left Silver Spring...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm telling you as someone born, raised and still living here the bold used to be frowned upon and would get you laughed out or looked at funny because you would be considered a fake ass person.

The bold only started to be partially accepted when these new folks started talking that DMV ? as being one area. Real Washingtonians don't believe in that ? . If you from D.C. you say you from D.C. and what part of D.C. you from. If you from MD say what part of MD you from and if you from VA nobody ? cares!!!

this a real ? post here
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The only way this is even possible is if you never actually left Silver Spring...

2nd real ? post

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah u gotta clear it up, like me being from Aberdeen I can't claim Baltimore cuz I'm 35 minutes north ? in Maryland take it to heart bruh that's just how it is
  • gns
    Options

Rode Georgia ave all the way down past howard damn near to the mall.
    Guess that aint dc its still silver spring
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so this a dc discussion thread now huh...
  • deadeye
    edited August 2016
    Options

The bold only started to be partially accepted when these new folks started talking that DMV ? as being one area.

So, you're finally admitting that there are people from that area who do that?

That's all I've been saying all along.

Never said it was cool or acceptable........just said that it happens.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You musta been on the subway..
  • gns
    Options

You musta been on the subway..

Nope