other:

RG3

thats for my ? stew
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J. Watt
    S2J wrote: »
    Its not whether OBJ is that good, its the impact of his position.

There's a huge drop off from Watt to next best at his position

vs.

How much of a drop off is there from OBJ to Brown to Hopkins to Julio???

Thats why im more inclined to take Watt, Donald, Miller, even throw in a Leveon Bell if he wasnt such a screw up.

WR is too crowded a position for 1 guy to be seen as best player OVERALL

This is how I judge too kinda. I got a debate with my friend about who was more dominant. Jordan or Jerry Rice, and chose Rice because of this. I may go With Gronk because no one dominates on a level near him at his position.

Whoa, whoa, please dont use my name in
    vein to back that point, sir
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not whether OBJ is that good, its the impact of his position.

There's a huge drop off from Watt to next best at his position

vs.

How much of a drop off is there from OBJ to Brown to Hopkins to Julio???

Thats why im more inclined to take Watt, Donald, Miller, even throw in a Leveon Bell if he wasnt such a screw up.

WR is too crowded a position for 1 guy to be seen as best player OVERALL

This is how I judge too kinda. I got a debate with my friend about who was more dominant. Jordan or Jerry Rice, and chose Rice because of this. I may go With Gronk because no one dominates on a level near him at his position.

Whoa, whoa, please dont use my name in
    vein to back that point, sir

haha. I won't hijack this thread but as far as dominance. Rice was more dominant than Jordan.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J. Watt
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    OBJ isn't even hands down the best receiver

It's very debatable. He missed over 5 games and still up there in every category.

It is debatable but they are still being biased when he probably isn't even top 3 in the conversation I wouldn't even put him top 5

Then name em

I'll give you Dez, Julio Jones, and Brown. But who are the other 2 you taking ahead of OBJ.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J. Watt

It's very debatable. He missed over 5 games and still up there in every category.

It is debatable but they are still being biased when he probably isn't even top 3 in the conversation I wouldn't even put him top 5

Then name em

I'll give you Dez, Julio Jones, and Brown. But who are the other 2 you taking ahead of OBJ.

Dez is a monster but ODB passed him.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J. Watt

Then name em

Dez is a monster but ODB passed him.

As a Cowboy fan, I'm gonna kindly disagree.

But slim said OBJ ain't even top 5 in the league, he may not be top 3 but he damn sure in the top 5.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J. Watt

Then name em

Check the two following posts
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J. Watt
    In the same post I even said its debatable he's the best receiver yet somehow it keeps getting misinterpreted
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J. Watt
    AB 86 career games 526 rec 7,093 38 TDs

Dez 84 career games 413 rec 5,825, yards 59 TDs

JJ 65 career games 414 rec 6,201 yards 34 TDs

ODB 27 career games 187 rec 2,755 yards 24 TDs

Dez and ODB gets in the end zone a lot.

I'll take ODB over all of them. Because WRs get better after their 3 year. And ODB already owning ? 2 years in.

And if you compare everybody first two season ODB is killing all of them. His TD total is right behind the other 3 combined.