S2J vs. the internet

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Ah ? gettin' exposed offa the IC must be so wack. ? do you do with yourself after you've spent everyday of the last 5 years postin'

create a new accou.... I mean go to another message board or social media site...

Nah I'm cool on another forum I'm not tryna get to kno' everyone and their histories.

I'm in way too deep here.

People start anew. #salute came back. S2j will be back. They all come back.

It's funny how the word 'salute' has a chequered history on this website. Hell, I can't even use that word on here without sounding suspect ...

SMH

That ? sounds homosexual to me now
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah ? gettin' exposed offa the IC must be so wack. ? do you do with yourself after you've spent everyday of the last 5 years postin'

create a new accou.... I mean go to another message board or social media site...

Nah I'm cool on another forum I'm not tryna get to kno' everyone and their histories.

It's funny how the word 'salute' has a chequered history on this website. Hell, I can't even use that word on here without sounding suspect ...

SMH

What happened With this story?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

SMH

BossDLox saluted chief keefs "package" smh

Lmaoooooo
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Couldn't even say professional for a while cuz of billfigure smh
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

SMH

Lmaoooooo

It's in the FOF. He's back under a new name. I'mma let him cook tho.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH

Lmaoooooo

He lets them cook too
    t3giwo5lkbax.jpg
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH

BawseDLox saluted chief keefs "package" smh

didnt he say something like "man, at least he was packin....#salute"

nh just in case
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

SMH

BawseDLox saluted chief keefs "package" smh

didnt he say something like "man, at least he was packin....#salute"

nh just in case

Lol yeah that's what he said. No idea what dude was thinking.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

SMH

Lmaoooooo

tumblr_mjwyzieTCs1r8oj3zo1_500.gif

really my ? !?

he already got roasted once my guy. Yall ? is wolves lmao
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get exposed everyday b
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH

Lmaoooooo

tumblr_mjwyzieTCs1r8oj3zo1_500.gif

really my ? !?

he already got roasted once my guy. Yall ? is wolves lmao

ol "its a sex offender on our block but imma let him live." ass ? ..

he dont deserve to post in peace..
    ? that ? ..
    u and anyone else who know who that ? is is condoning fuckery..

he'll out himself soon enough.. his loser ass cant help but be a ? ? when he posts..

but yeh..
    u sick my ? . lol & smmfh

On some ol "he paid his debt to society, give him a chance!"

? all that

Dude was talking about pulling the Jedi Mind Tricks on chicks with IQs in the low 70s. ? , who can't do that ? ! That's why you don't do that!

I condone any past, present or future roasts of anyone who dips into the disabled dame pool of talent
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Yooooooooooo! I missed all that s2j ? , wtf

n520yh.jpg

That's it, ? school in September, I'm staying and posting all day!!!!!! Oh and I couldn't stand that *always got some pseudo smart ? to say* ass ? either. I would've got so much schadenfreude (glee at a horrible persons downfall) from that ?

Is he gone now or what? I'm about to go read the thread now. I used to always tell him how wack he was and he kept playing like he was this ladies man when he's a total pervert

? damn I was way more spot on than I realized when I said there are complete degenerates here smh

I learnt that from the Simpsons. Ned's left handed store episode i think it is
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the real cant respect that..

bzza8d34m7ki.gif
    lol...he want that ? gone