Gotta feed 2 adults and a 5 year old on $60 for 2 weeks, suggestions people

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't wanna say this but if you go to Walmart and use the self -checkout, you can steal vegetables that don't have a barcode. Get some broccoli, tomatoes, lettuce, cabbage... Things like that.

If you want the beep sound to go off, just click on "Look up item" and click cilantro, which is usually only 35 cents.
    I did it one time and could never again. The situation was entirely too stressful. My heart was racing the whole time I was in checkout. My face was hot and red. I did a fast walk to the parking lot which turned into a light jog and then an all out sprint to my car, then I parked in the garage when I got home so no one would find me. I spent th rest of my week thinking about if those 6 yams would have been worth jail.

tumblr_m9smi05dm81qju19ao1_500.gif

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I didn't wanna say this but if you go to Walmart and use the self -checkout, you can steal vegetables that don't have a barcode. Get some broccoli, tomatoes, lettuce, cabbage... Things like that.

If you want the beep sound to go off, just click on "Look up item" and click cilantro, which is usually only 35 cents.

You late as hell I been doin that ? lol

@ghostdog56

I did it one time and could never again. The situation was entirely too stressful. My heart was racing the whole time I was in checkout. My face was hot and red. I did a fast walk to the parking lot which turned into a light jog and then an all out sprint to my car, then I parked in the garage when I got home so no one would find me. I spent th rest of my week thinking about if those 6 yams would have been worth jail.

Look at lil miss thug misses right here.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...im mad at these prices everybodys in here quoting lol
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woulda bought some weed pack too...

*shrugs*
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ob bout that life
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

You late as hell I been doin that ? lol

@ghostdog56

? , this ? is killing me. Lmao, and you're so adorable which makes it even funnier

@obnoxiouslyfresh, you are not cut out for a life of crime at all

@kai

I didn't go back to that Walmart for at least a month. You know how they put your picture on the wall at stores. I was scared they would do that to me.
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horrible provider I may be, but im no thief, someone had to harvest those vegetables criminal ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Got a job as a walmart cashier spin college so me and my ? could eat well on the low
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Horrible provider I may be, but im no thief, someone had to harvest those vegetables criminal ?

Is that....righteous indignation? You were able to muster some righteous indignation up with your glass house living ass....while your kids are out seasoning their Ramen with salty tears? Wow. That is just rich lol. My fault. I don't know what I was thinking. Good luck with everything. ? bless
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh what does your voice sound like?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh what does your voice sound like?

Amazing and country
  • King Ghidorah
    Options

Is that....righteous indignation? You were able to muster some righteous indignation up with your glass house living ass....while your kids are out seasoning their Ramen with salty tears? Wow. That is just rich lol. My fault. I don't know what I was thinking. Good luck with everything. ? bless

I literally called you criminal ? and you took the post seriously, calm your yams girl. You can't joke with ? these days lol. Damn you punched my ass real quick. You had those thoughts on the burner smh.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited September 2016
    Options

I literally called you criminal ? and you took the post seriously, calm your yams girl. You can't joke with ? these days lol. Damn you punched my ass real quick. You had those thoughts on the burner smh.

@king ghidorah

LOL sorry. I was like "Is he seriously judging me? The nerve!"

Y9ggg.gif

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every ob post is unintentionally cute af
  • King Ghidorah
    edited September 2016
    Options

@king ghidorah

LOL sorry. I was like "Is he seriously judging me? The nerve!"

Y9ggg.gif

tumblr_myr34eCWVA1qfofhwo1_r1_250.gif

• dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    I be thinking @obnoxiouslyfresh would be a great wife, until I realized if she ever learned how to harness the power of her unintentional cuteness and naivety she could literally talk her husband into doing anything, let's just hope she stays innocent forever and doesn't turn into a super villian or something.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    I be thinking @obnoxiouslyfresh would be a great wife, until I realized if she ever learned how to harness the power of her unintentional cuteness and naivety she could literally talk her husband into doing anything, let's just hope she stays innocent forever and doesn't turn into a super villian or something.

I be like "You still mad?"

pleeeease.gif

Works every time!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

pleeeease.gif

Works every time!

Girl don't look at me like that, you.... you..... awww shucks I can't resist.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rice & beans, eggs, hot dogs.Bread.
  • ghostdog56
    Options

pleeeease.gif

Works every time!

You not gonna let me hear your voice?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    How am I supposed to do that?
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    How am I supposed to do that?

Beats me I was hoping you knew
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Here's an idea

3iu2m0wuinxf.jpg
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $40 on some mid? Either you bullshitting or you too dumb to realize that the weed man getting yo ass
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh U could upload a vocal clip or recording using vocation like they did in that Let The IC hear your voice thread.