The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I predict the winner of the NFC East will win it winning only 10 games. I'll be honest when I say I don't see my team doing it with a rookie QB and RB and all those suspensions. I'm not on the Prescott hype train, he has very obvious flaws that I don't know if the rest of the offense can mask for an entire season.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see any team on my Browns schedule even challenging us, let alone beating us.

I find your confidence in the Cleveland Browns..... disturbing.

We're picked to win the Super Bowl for a reason.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there must be some bomb ass weed in Cleveland
  • King_MOEbra
    Options

Never smoked in my life.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I predict the winner of the NFC East will win it winning only 10 games. I'll be honest when I say I don't see my team doing it with a rookie QB and RB and all those suspensions. I'm not on the Prescott hype train, he has very obvious flaws that I don't know if the rest of the offense can mask for an entire season.

Yeah. It's the Giants or Redskins division to lose.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    All these ? cryin about Cam gettin hit yesterday is what's killing Football, soon you won't be able to sack the QB.. Denver ALWAYS gets favorable calls at Denver, everyone must of forgot all the roughing the passer/PI flags that were not thrown for Pitt/Pats in last years playoffs.

Yo you can't be ? serious it's always couch qb ? like you who say assinine ? like this

Why do tall want football to be that violent if you want to watch a sport sole for hits go watch hockey or ufc I don't agree with all of the new hit rules but there's absolutely 0 reason for a elite 250 pound athlet to turn his helmet into speeding brass knuckles for a tackle

There's 10 others ways to pop a ? on the field without that extra ? that will put both players in risk for cte nights have become paralyzed or died from helmet to helmet hits the ? is never that ducking serious

? go watch Canadian flag football if you don't wanna see real hits/tackles ?

Lol why u ducking the NBA thread b?

Seeing that hoe Lbj win the Finals last year literally killed my NBA soul ? , ? is dead in my eyes. Only way i'll come back is if Melo or GS goes to Finals

I told you already about repping us bruh..

5k3857jhr45o_zps73scr1su.gif
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

I would be highly surprised if the Skins pulled it off this year. This whole damn division is and has been snakebitten for a while. No team in this division has any sort of positive year to year consistency and hasn't for damn near 15 years, the last team that was consistently above-average to good were those early 2000s Eagles teams.
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would be highly surprised if the Skins pulled it off this year. This whole damn division is and has been snakebitten for a while. No team in this division has any sort of positive year to year consistency and hasn't for damn near 15 years, the last team that was consistently above-average to good were those early 2000s Eagles teams.
    I remember when the NFC East was the TOUGHEST division in football from around '05-'09, they were all playoff caliber teams.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Never smoked in my life.

Kinda ironic you posted this at 4:20 eastern time
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Division up for grabs is gon b whoever overcomes their biggest flaw n how their X factor affects them..

x factor-
    giants- defense overhaul gelling or not(especially the D-line)
    Redskins- is all on kirk- he will make or break the season
    Eagles- Wentz
    Cowboys- prescott's arm..we know dallas gonna run the ball effectively, but what's gonna happen when teams start stuffing the box w 8 or 9 players.

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody dropped the Week 1 picks ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, the Seahawks punked out, and will choose the safe route tomorrow during the anthem. All that hype and fanfare for nothing.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

I remember when the NFC East was the TOUGHEST division in football from around '05-'09, they were all playoff caliber teams.

Yeah but where was the consistency though?
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    804 wrote: »

Never smoked in my life.

Kinda ironic you posted this at 4:20 eastern time

LOL Wasn't even paying attention to the time.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should set up a draft kings league
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happy NFL sunday!!!!

Go JETS!!
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Happy NFL sunday!!!!

Go JETS!!

You know whats bout to happen right?

Bengals bout to be 1-0
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worried about Tyrod's mobility, but I'm confident we can get this win
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only game of the year I want Buffalo to win...
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mvsdc25vna1s.jpeg
    #DAWGPOUND #AFCNORTHCHAMPS #SUPERBOWLCHAMPS