Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    BEAM wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Nb4 this thread is deemed sexist bc you guys are judging her based on her own words.

Nah, having standards is coo. But you gotta fall somewhere in that ballpark yourself.

Shorty don't.

Those aren't standards though. What fool ass ? with lists like hers don't realize is that is a major reason they get with ? up men.

Not anywhere on that list was high character, loyalty, morals, etc. They never look for it and then when they ? over first thing asking about is all the ? they never listed in what they want from a man.

Double standards when it comes to the battle of the sexes...

Not really cause men get the same ? they deserve when get with a cute/pretty face big ? woman who can't boil water and always pocket watching the next man for a bigger better come up for her.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Nb4 this thread is deemed sexist bc you guys are judging her based on her own words.

Nah, having standards is coo. But you gotta fall somewhere in that ballpark yourself.

Shorty don't.

Those aren't standards though. What fool ass ? with lists like hers don't realize is that is a major reason they get with ? up men.

Not anywhere on that list was high character, loyalty, morals, etc. They never look for it and then when they ? over first thing asking about is all the ? they never listed in what they want from a man.

Double standards when it comes to the battle of the sexes...

Not really cause men get the same ? they deserve when get with a cute/pretty face big ? woman who can't boil water and always pocket watching the next man for a bigger better come up for her.

True...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She not asking for much... your own car, crib, a job.... she said a degree, that's at least an associates.

I mean, if a ? has a problem with her standards, it says alot about the dude.
    8 inches n 6'2 are whatever... as long as the man is in the vicinity, i'd think he's straight.

Ya ? acting like she only date ? with keys to the moon.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Call me crazy, but I don't think she is asking for all that much. Only thing I would kinda side eye is the height thing....

Some of ya'll are selling men short.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a lot of space in between her eyes

2ypr30oeby1o.png
  • D0wn
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Shorty don't.

People these days want the person of their dreams to come to them without doing anything on their end.
    Sometimes the person of your drrams is in your life, they just need your help to hit their pinnacle. People dont want to build with anyone, they only want the finished product.

There may be a dude in this girl life who is broke, or fat or 5'10 and has all of the other qualities, but is eliminated due to failing to meet 1 requirement. Yet that same Guy lose weight or get his money up, he's the ? now.

There's a thread about being able to stay with a person who makes significantly less than you. People often eliminate broke people off GP, and dont build with that person, in short people are fickle as hell.

So u want her to date a broke ? ???
    She can't even ask for a ? with a job???
    His own car and crib... why dont she deserve a tall ? ? Tall ? aren't rare, the ? aint mexican.
    The average negroe in the u.s is some big muthafuckas...
  • D0wn
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    This ? talking about eating ass, see what the ? you ? have done??? now ? are expecting all men to eat ass.... gtfoh.

? ain't u a married Christian man, what's the problem?

U sounding like u single, and playing the field.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    This ? talking about eating ass, see what the ? you ? have done??? now ? are expecting all men to eat ass.... gtfoh.

? ain't u a married Christian man, what's the problem?

U sounding like u single, and playing the field.

? ....i'm good i'm just thinking of y'all ? and feeling sorry as ? for you having to deal with these kinds of idiot women.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting...I went through her Twitter feed..she has a couple of degrees. So she's bringing something to the table

And honestly after looking at her pics, she looks just like some the chicks cats would post in a Smash or Pass thread..where you'd have all types of cats talking about smash, hulk smash etc... or in that ? thread. Some of the same people here hitting reactions..so why all the hate about her looks here?
    She got a job tho?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    She not asking for much... your own car, crib, a job.... she said a degree, that's at least an associates.

I mean, if a ? has a problem with her standards, it says alot about the dude.
    8 inches n 6'2 are whatever... as long as the man is in the vicinity, i'd think he's straight.

Ya ? acting like she only date ? with keys to the moon.

I think it's more so the height thing that sets people off ionno

Men never put height restrictions on women. Thats some ? you can't control. However you can control your weight, income, situation W/o.

Bet u this ? a midget too
  • D0wn
    Options

Shorty don't.

People these days want the person of their dreams to come to them without doing anything on their end.
    Sometimes the person of your drrams is in your life, they just need your help to hit their pinnacle. People dont want to build with anyone, they only want the finished product.

There may be a dude in this girl life who is broke, or fat or 5'10 and has all of the other qualities, but is eliminated due to failing to meet 1 requirement. Yet that same Guy lose weight or get his money up, he's the ? now.

There's a thread about being able to stay with a person who makes significantly less than you. People often eliminate broke people off GP, and dont build with that person, in short people are fickle as hell.

His own car and crib... why dont she deserve a tall ? ? Tall ? aren't rare, the ? aint mexican.

My brother, not everyone has their ? together on the same accord as you and I, but that should not disqualify them from happiness, maybe the dude is in college on his way up, just need someone to hold him down till he make it.

My broad was broke as ? 2 years ago, couldn't afford to keep her lights on, but I stuck with her, helped her along, now she's making over 70k. She was everything I wantes in a woman, but was broke as ? , but I chose to build with her.

In short, not everyone has their ? together in life, and it says more when you can love a person while trying to reach their pinnacle versus loving the finished product.

Then he needs to get his ? together... PERIOD. im in college right now, wrkin stacking my paper... im not tripping. Why? i understand, how the game goes.

As far as the ? she's asking for , it's basic stuff. own place, a decent job, and a car.... like dude, what's the fuss about?
    I understand things happen in life, ups and downs, ppl go through things.
    But Guess what?
    Nobody has to settle, and hold anybody down. If a man dont fit a woman's program, then she's not obligated to hold him down. That's life.

2. A broke woman, and a broke man are two separate entities ... in our society, despite all the equality talk, and the feminist bull. a man is still seen as the provider, and leader in a relationship.
    the stigma of a woman who aint got no job, car, crib is less than a man, who's in the exact same situation .
    Ain't no man being saved by a balla. Everyday a ? is being saved, yah dig.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shorty don't.

My broad was broke as ? 2 years ago, couldn't afford to keep her lights on, but I stuck with her, helped her along, now she's making over 70k. She was everything I wantes in a woman, but was broke as ? , but I chose to build with her.

In short, not everyone has their ? together in life, ...

Wooh. Takes a lot. Tried it once. Never again. Drained me out. Nowdays I'm 30+ she need to be an asset to the team

As far as old girl in the OP. Lol. Hey everybody got what they want. Let's see if she actually gets it.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway, where y'all at when women blast men for having certain requirements? Personally I think you just have to live life and wait for love. People who date based on requirements barely make it with the people they date based on that damn checklist. I've seen so many people find the man or woman of their dreams and the ? ends horribly. ? be on some Malik Yoba and Janet Jackson Why did I get married ? . Anyway shoot your shot young lady.