Bremelo-status chick lists her ideal man on Twitter, hilarity ensues

Options

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Her height standards are off putting... But if she likes it I love it.. No need to get up in arms about this.. Women outnumber us 7-1 or some ? like that.. She will have to either bend her standards a bit or run the risk of being alone.. Or finding a ? that's up to her standards and having to share him.. It is what it is...

post-38538-Friday-Ice-Cube-damn-gif-wtf-f-rjyQ.gif

The hell do you live?

Shizlansky wrote: »
    Fat women should NOT DEMAND anything.
    Only thing they should demand a healthier lifestyle.

In general in the united states there is .9 men for every woman. When you get to minorities specifically black people.. And account for those incarcerated, the ? population, married people then you get that ration.. Some places it lower and others it's higher..
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Nb4 this thread is deemed sexist bc you guys are judging her based on her own words.

@desertrain10
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting...I went through her Twitter feed..she has a couple of degrees. So she's bringing something to the table

And honestly after looking at her pics, she looks just like some the chicks cats would post in a Smash or Pass thread..where you'd have all types of cats talking about smash, hulk smash etc... or in that ? thread. Some of the same people here hitting reactions..so why all the hate about her looks here?
    I would have hit ether or lol had you named a single name

Seems like more 'yall ? ' generalization to me
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got most of her criteria covered, problem is, she's not attractive to me and her stance makes her ugly imo
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Are ? really upset about this?
    Lol the same ? in an uproar be in the illpix threads counting chicks out for having a big pinky toe and ?

aight lurk

tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif

Aye bruh, dont get it ? up like im just some ? u can try to play every time i post.

you still in charlotte?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    I got most of her criteria covered, problem is, she's not attractive to me and her stance makes her ugly imo

She's not attractive, yet i dont see why her stance is an issue.
    Blk men bash blk women all day, about messing with, and getting knocked up by Kway Kway... yet bash her, for wanting a ? with atleast an associates, job, car, and his own residence...
    Dude, those are some basic ? .
    The height and ? thing are personal.
    Yet a ? 6'2 is not even that rare... y'all ? acting like she said 6'10.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorrow_? wrote: »
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    If that's what she wants then what's the problem. Short lil ? ? with ratchet baby mommas always cryin when you bring up this kinda ? .

PICO, if a ? with all those credentials she listed came into your life, would you be willing to let him ? other women?

Sure why not
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her appearance IMO says her ? looks like dried oatmeal.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this ? leaning to the side in all her pics?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to let y'all know she is 5'11 without heals probably 6'0-6'1 with stillettos so that may be a reason for the height
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na can't be....somebody got too much time to make an alias and act like her....ic is lit but not like bic
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    @deadeye, i think this her fam

shoot yo shot!!

We still posting proof pics or nah?