Bremelo-status chick lists her ideal man on Twitter, hilarity ensues

Options

Comments

• datgirl_icey
    datgirl_icey Members Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @datgirl_icey if you was really that secure in what you feel you wouldn't be on here explaining yourself to a bunch of ? who ain't gonna do nothing but clown your bald headed ass no matter what you say. That says a whole lot more about your character than anyone else's.

I'm VERY secure, you people mess up by thinking someone's online presence is indicative of their total being. I could be laying next to the man I described right now and still have this conversation because like I said, it is FUNNY. You thought I wasn't going to sign up and respond but I did, and not only did I do so but i did so eloquently and concisely! If y'all are "just gonna clown" someone who is making sense, that sounds more about YOU than ME. Now explain that
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @datgirl_icey if you was really that secure in what you feel you wouldn't be on here explaining yourself to a bunch of ? who ain't gonna do nothing but clown your bald headed ass no matter what you say. That says a whole lot more about your character than anyone else's.

I'm VERY secure, you people mess up by thinking someone's online presence is indicative of their total being. I could be laying next to the man I described right now and still have this conversation because like I said, it is FUNNY. You thought I wasn't going to sign up and respond but I did, and not only did I do so but i did so eloquently and concisely! If y'all are "just gonna clown" someone who is making sense, that sounds more about YOU than ME. Now explain that

You just can't stop explaining yourself. Sadder den a ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

But.....
    you can use pontificate when it was superceeded by "stupider"

YOU did that....
  • datgirl_icey
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    The hell she mean "you people"??

You people on the forum, who else?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think yall ran her off.
  • datgirl_icey
    Options

You just can't stop explaining yourself. Sadder den a ?

You just don't have any valuable discourse to oppose what I'm saying, that's why you think I shouldn't be on here! Inadequate men akways reveal themselves!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo Icey, I'ma nice guy so I'd advise you to fall back, this ain't what u want

What are y'all gonna do, come find me and beat me up? If you come to my Twitter you'll get blocked, and nothing any of you say can hurt me. You mean to tell me you people can sit here all day and clown me, but I can't respond? My reply was rather dignified, so if anyone feels a way about it then that's on them!

Seriously tho why you on lean in your pics

Because I like the angle!

yea u are at an angle, did u compile that List after being dog out for being stupid

Not sure what exactly was "stupid" about what I posted, but as I said, what I asked for is directly correlated with what I have to offer! Not asking for a chiseled athlete because I'm not one! Not asking for a millionaire because I'm not one! How ridiculous do you sound vilifying someone for wanting a partner that is equally yoked? Seek ? !

I'm good wit gawd, we spoke this morning. but yo, I'm pretty sure you're stupid just based offa context clues. and lonely women make lists, lonely women makes lists and post them on social media. so ur both lonely and stupid. I can tell at a point you were in a relationship with a dude that made u eat a chicks box

Even lonlier and stupider people pontificate about the nuances of a strangers life based off of a tweet! You act like it took serious time and effort to send a tweet, I'm sorry if technology is difficult to navigate for you but it isn't for me! And seeing that I know what I want the "list" wasn't difficult to make!

if you know what you want, how come you don't have it. that's where you ? up, you're not serious about that list. cause either that guy don't exist to you, or he did and you ? it up being stupid. why you so stupid?

I'm 25 years old and about to enter my second masters degree program. Unless the world is set to end tomorrow I have plenty of time to find a man that fulfills my needs. I hope you have the woman who fulfills yours!

I see you shooting ya shot at me, so I'ma let you live. major key tho, your first post was poor in structure and bad on spelling. I called you stupid and not only has you sentence structure straightened up, you started using "big words". so chill on that words don't bother me. you shown in your actions they do. don't be on the Internet poking the bear, that's stupid. u cute tho
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and oh my gawd, y'all ? wit that ? riding..? outta here
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Are ? really upset about this?
    Lol the same ? in an uproar be in the illpix threads counting chicks out for having a big pinky toe and ?

aight lurk

tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif

Aye bruh, dont get it ? up like im just some ? u can try to play every time i post.

you still in charlotte?

Yup
  • datgirl_icey
    Options
    yo Icey, I'ma nice guy so I'd advise you to fall back, this ain't what u want

What are y'all gonna do, come find me and beat me up? If you come to my Twitter you'll get blocked, and nothing any of you say can hurt me. You mean to tell me you people can sit here all day and clown me, but I can't respond? My reply was rather dignified, so if anyone feels a way about it then that's on them!

Seriously tho why you on lean in your pics

Because I like the angle!

yea u are at an angle, did u compile that List after being dog out for being stupid

Not sure what exactly was "stupid" about what I posted, but as I said, what I asked for is directly correlated with what I have to offer! Not asking for a chiseled athlete because I'm not one! Not asking for a millionaire because I'm not one! How ridiculous do you sound vilifying someone for wanting a partner that is equally yoked? Seek ? !

I'm good wit gawd, we spoke this morning. but yo, I'm pretty sure you're stupid just based offa context clues. and lonely women make lists, lonely women makes lists and post them on social media. so ur both lonely and stupid. I can tell at a point you were in a relationship with a dude that made u eat a chicks box

Even lonlier and stupider people pontificate about the nuances of a strangers life based off of a tweet! You act like it took serious time and effort to send a tweet, I'm sorry if technology is difficult to navigate for you but it isn't for me! And seeing that I know what I want the "list" wasn't difficult to make!

if you know what you want, how come you don't have it. that's where you ? up, you're not serious about that list. cause either that guy don't exist to you, or he did and you ? it up being stupid. why you so stupid?

I'm 25 years old and about to enter my second masters degree program. Unless the world is set to end tomorrow I have plenty of time to find a man that fulfills my needs. I hope you have the woman who fulfills yours!

I see you shooting ya shot at me, so I'ma let you live. major key tho, your first post was poor in structure and bad on spelling. I called you stupid and not only has you sentence structure straightened up, you started using "big words". so chill on that words don't bother me. you shown in your actions they do. don't be on the Internet poking the bear, that's stupid. u cute tho

Sweetheart I am a licensed educator and I run a tutoring and writing business! What you consider "big words" roll off the tongue like dice to me! And as far as you attempting to find error with my post because you have nothing left, nice try! It's clear you understood it perfectly! Be blessed!
  • datgirl_icey
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    She is fat. That's a automatic L in life.

All those degrees and still not smart enough to lose weight.

You sound absolutely ridiculous. I can lose weight, you can't lose stupid.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • datgirl_icey
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    This ? demands a man to eat her ass she must be losing her ? mind

I'm not actually, I wouldn't be asking for it if there weren't men who were doing it!