Bremelo-status chick lists her ideal man on Twitter, hilarity ensues

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    y'all chill @datgirl_icey you have an Instagram? and I apologize for the jokes earlier, it's kinda what we do to new members. you seem like a real legit down to earth woman. that's mad dope, don't see that much nowadays
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    This is ? fault.

And not only this end of the spectrum,
    but pretty hoes thinking they deserve all of that too.

And ftr, the women that enforce this childishness ( and encourage fugly women like this ) are only able to do so because of the ? that make it a reality for them. ? allow these ? to act this way, because they either have no self respect, or ? is more important to them than integrity..

AMEN
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    I was gonna say she in here serving yall up one by one with eloquence then I kept reading...

First straw was her asking ? for a man to eat her ? and feces particles

Second was her being 25 with a 40 year old.

Yup she's dumb and a bird. They get degrees now too

I'm dumb for dating older men and being sexually explorative? I simply don't care about a man being older and annilingus feels good. If that makes me a bird then chirp.

You can phrase it how you want the answer still yes. The magnitude of your stupidity/obliviousness/birdbrain will be revealed by how many years it takes you to realize how dumb you are at this point in time. ? bless
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems as though someone has access to my page and is posting comments that did not come from me! It's a shame that honest discussion cannot take place among adults without someone stooping to rudimentary antics! With that I bid you all farewell! Thank you for listening!

The "my twitter was hacked" excuse >_>
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much Frivolity....

on both sides but its so baked in.. if your arent you are "basic" lame or whatever words they use to characterize each other
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    This is a hypergamous woman, she is the kind of female men should be very wary about because they don't fall in love with you they the fall in love with your status/things of a physical nature. Once you are 25 and your boyfriend is 40 that means you want money WHICH IS fine just don't pretend to be on the same level as "real women".

And for all of you ass eating fools out there... see what you have done you have lowered the standards so not even fat women expect to their ass ate.

You guys should let go of the notion that fat women don't deserve to have standards! Because I see men dog out thinner women everyday so OBVIOUSLY you all don't really believe that only thin women deserve the kind of man I described. You're only using that as ammo because it's convenient. What does it matter to you what any woman you don't know wants sexually? Are you frustrated because you're not getting what you want? Find a woman to give you what you need!

fat women are women too and they should have standards but if you want a man to eat your ass then you better be looking like a video model ( and even then i am not doing it). I am in essence married so i am fine what i find disturbing is your motivations behind your standards and most disturbing of all is your attitude which is one that seems to be becoming more prevalent among younger women

which means men are going to have the misfortune of coming across more and more women like you which in turn means the future is looking bleak for male female relationships.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    u ? ?

Justt asked an honest question b.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    u ? ?

I just asked an honest question b.

I had no part in this

ain't no thing, she was just starting to relax tho
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Great job @Joker_De_La_Muerta

A mod ruined this thread

The ? did I do, Dazzler?
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay this thread did not go as planned
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    ain't that serious
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outside of being fat, i dont see whats wrong with the chick.

Idk man, out of all the chicks ive been with or speak with that list is pretty tame. Chicks write essays on this ? .

It wouldnt be me, but i hope she can stay strong in her demands and get what she wants.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Could care less about any of this but what is a Bremelo?

So no answer huh? Aight bet

I thought it was answered awhile back I could be wrong and I'm not searching... Hi tho
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @supergangster Do you like beta men? Check your inbox babe
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    yo Icey, I'ma nice guy so I'd advise you to fall back, this ain't what u want

What are y'all gonna do, come find me and beat me up? If you come to my Twitter you'll get blocked, and nothing any of you say can hurt me. You mean to tell me you people can sit here all day and clown me, but I can't respond? My reply was rather dignified, so if anyone feels a way about it then that's on them!

Seriously tho why you on lean in your pics

Because I like the angle!

Sorry ma'am, it doesn't make you look any thinner

And telling me that won't make you any richer or better looking!

You know what's really rich, getting told about my looks by the likes of you. You ma'am are a comedian

See how I call you ma'am, that's cuz even tho you are 5 years younger than me you look like you're ten years older and I respect my elders at all times

Also, how you gone be all demanding yet don't have enough self control to stop stuffing your face? Don't even get me started on your hair hat wearing ass and that scoopball head of yours

Sweetheart there's nothing you can say about my hair, I voluntarily cut it and a look at it everyday! If I'm 5 years younger than you that means you're 30 and I would think a woman of your age wouldn't stoop to such immaturity, but I guess I can't expect much from a woman who would aid in the devaluing of another woman! You are sad and I'm sorry that you have to do that to feel better about yourself!

How you look at your hair everyday with that horse/yak hair sitting on top of it. If you say asinine things, you will get clowned

And i can't devalue that which has no value to begin with. You big ? been getting real out of pocket lately, like y'all in a league to be demanding. Don't know if you realize, outside of men that fetishize you for your girth, no man is looking to bed a manatee. Well maybe for one night during a dry spell, but they are not cuffing

Instead of having these unrealistic standards (like I bet you don't want a fat ? ), how about improve yourself and your health by getting to a healthy weight and see how your options grow

Obesity is not and will never be cute, no matter how much you big backed Buicks scream that it is

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options