Bremelo-status chick lists her ideal man on Twitter, hilarity ensues

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was really not gonna come back but I was lurking and some incredibly ignorant ? comments triggered me so here I am. Anymore questions?

Would you ever date a man that is shorter than you if he fits rest of criteria?
  • datgirl_icey
    datgirl_icey Members Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I was really not gonna come back but I was lurking and some incredibly ignorant ? comments triggered me so here I am. Anymore questions?

Probably not, the height standard is the one that I tend to not be flexible on. He doesn't necessarily have to be 6'2" but if you're below eye level I can't do it. I'm only 5'11", that's tall for a woman but there are droves of men taller than me
  • datgirl_icey
    edited September 2016
    Options

Listen...

Before we take this any further. This website is crazy. We got men pretending to be women. Women protending to be trans-women. Mexicans/Whites pretending to be black. So we a lil suspicious of new posters.

We gonna need that proof picture ma'am

Sorry you're not gonna get it. I didn't even know this forum existed until a few hours ago. Why you think I'd go out my way to fabricate who I am precedes me.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Listen...

Before we take this any further. This website is crazy. We got men pretending to be women. Women protending to be trans-women. Mexicans/Whites pretending to be black. So we a lil suspicious of new posters.

We gonna need that proof picture ma'am

Sorry you're not gonna get it. I didn't even know this forum existed until a few hours ago. Why you think I'd go out my way to fabricate who I am precedes me.

Lol ight then "Icey"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'll leave her since some of you pathetic ? never get to communicate with a real ? outside this website getting all giddy when one finally talks to y'all. Sad ass ?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Probably not, the height standard is the one that I tend to not be flexible on. He doesn't necessarily have to be 6'2" but if you're below eye level I can't do it. I'm only 5'11", that's tall for a woman but there are droves of men taller than me

I respect that. Do you listen to hip hop?
  • datgirl_icey
    Options

I respect that. Do you listen to hip hop?

If I listen to music it's either hip hop or R&B. I'm not a big fan of music by any stretch. I have my favorite artists that I try to keep up with
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll leave her since some of you pathetic ? never get to communicate with a real ? outside this website getting all giddy when one finally talks to y'all. Sad ass ?

That aint even her bro. But way to be a team player.
  • datgirl_icey
    Options

lol if you say so
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Fist bump
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The way I read it, the comment was more like "you need more people" regarding you getting ? threats.

I went back and forward in this thread, no one leveled a single ? threat at you. Jokes is jokes and ? like to crash on muhfuckas, but ? threats don't fly 'round here. Don't put that ? on us.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • datgirl_icey
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »

The way I read it, the comment was more like "you need more people" regarding you getting ? threats.

I went back and forward in this thread, no one leveled a single ? threat at you. Jokes is jokes and ? like to crash on muhfuckas, but ? threats don't fly 'round here. Don't put that ? on us.

I didn't say there was any on here, I said I locked my Twitter because I was getting it on there. And the following comments on this forum were ignorant because they implied that only physically attractive people get ? . I shouldn't have to expound on why that's a falsehood.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome to the IC @datgirl_icey

My apologies for the disrespect and we appreciate you joining the conversation, especially since this thread is about you.

About "a list" though, I think making a dating or relationship list would actually be limiting to ourselves by staying closed off to the traits that don't make "the list" and only focusing on specific traits. But by staying open, receptive, and discerning to "compatibility", it allows us to make real connections and share experiences that are beyond the limitations of a list .

But we want what we want...

and

@Joker_De_La_Muerta

@SolemnSauce

Y'all owe this Black Woman an apology.
  • datgirl_icey
    Options

My apologies for the disrespect and we appreciate you joining the conversation, especially since this thread is about you.

About "a list" though, I think making a dating or relationship list would actually be limiting to ourselves by staying closed off to the traits that don't make "the list" and only focusing on specific traits. But by staying open, receptive, and discerning to "compatibility", it allows us to make real connections and share experiences that are beyond the limitations of a list .

and

@Joker_De_La_Muerta

@SolemnSauce

Thank you for the greeting and dignified response. While I appreciate your perspective you never know what someone has been through and why they hold the positions they do. I've been with a man who didn't have those exact traits; I allowed things like overall compatibility and being "open" guide my judgement and it was the worse relationship I ever had. I was depressed, frustrated and my needs weren't being met. What was worse is that he even LIED to me about having some of these attributes. Then later on the line I meet someone who fits the bill and he made me extremely happy. He was attracted to me despite my "eyes being far apart" (which is such a ridiculous reach) and he pretty much set the standard for any other man I decided to take serious. I say all this to say that while of course other factors should come into play when choosing a mate, knowing what you want and standing steadfastly by your beliefs will save you a lot of time and headache in the end, especially if you relax your standards and the person even degenerates. My experiences are my own and I don't have to change anything for anyone.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Arya Tsaddiq

It's her.

I saw @Trillfate tell her about the IC on her twitter page and.........shortly after that.........she signed up.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Word thats why I hate pop threads and IC simping.

I'm convinced most of these ? don't get ?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL... My 22 year old daughter is 5'10" tall. My 18 year old daughter is 6' tall. My moms is 5'11" tall. My little sister is 5'10" tall. I have three female cousins that are 5'10" -5'11" tall. Two of my ex girlfriends were 5'11" and 6' tall.

A lot of women come in your size. Me being 6'1" tall helps when it comes to dating women your height, but alladat "eye level" ? goes out the window if you have on heels and you're that tall.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

and

@Joker_De_La_Muerta

@SolemnSauce

This ? gone full ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Word thats why I hate pop threads and IC simping.

I'm convinced most of these ? don't get ?

and

@Joker_De_La_Muerta

@SolemnSauce

Exhibit A