Bremelo-status chick lists her ideal man on Twitter, hilarity ensues

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    You made an entire account to explain yourself though...

And she got mad when I pointed this out lmao

Nothing you say holds any merit you really feel a way because I joined and commented on a thread about ME. Just wanted to be a ? in peace I guess

Ok. But you joined a hip hop message board to explain yourself.

No ? Sherlock we've established that. Doesn't change that I treated your life and you had to resort to petty ? cuz you weren't smart enough to argue with me. You're about as pathetic as they come.

I've made it known my intent was not to argue with you but to point out the bird logic in signing up on a hip hop website just to explain yourself. I never planned on arguing about your tweet. As idiotic as it was, I'm not gonna go back n forth with an idiot.
  • datgirl_icey
    datgirl_icey Members Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing you say holds any merit you really feel a way because I joined and commented on a thread about ME. Just wanted to be a ? in peace I guess

No ? Sherlock we've established that. Doesn't change that I treated your life and you had to resort to petty ? cuz you weren't smart enough to argue with me. You're about as pathetic as they come.

I've made it known my intent was not to argue with you but to point out the bird logic in signing up on a hip hop website just to explain yourself. I never planned on arguing about your tweet. As idiotic as it was, I'm not gonna go back n forth with an idiot.

You can call me an idiot all you want you lost all merit editing my posts. That proves you just couldn't keep up. I'm gone for good now, bye guys
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

You can call me an idiot all you want you lost all merit editing my posts. That proves you just couldn't keep up. I'm gone for good now, bye guys

Try not to suck any ? on your way home
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was really not gonna come back but I was lurking and some incredibly ignorant ? comments triggered me so here I am. Anymore questions?

Welcome to the IC @datgirl_icey

My apologies for the disrespect and we appreciate you joining the conversation, especially since this thread is about you.

About "a list" though, I think making a dating or relationship list would actually be limiting to ourselves by staying closed off to the traits that don't make "the list" and only focusing on specific traits. But by staying open, receptive, and discerning to "compatibility", it allows us to make real connections and share experiences that are beyond the limitations of a list .

But we want what we want...

and

@Joker_De_La_Muerta

@SolemnSauce

Y'all owe this Black Woman an apology.

Thank you for the greeting and dignified response. While I appreciate your perspective you never know what someone has been through and why they hold the positions they do. I've been with a man who didn't have those exact traits; I allowed things like overall compatibility and being "open" guide my judgement and it was the worse relationship I ever had. I was depressed, frustrated and my needs weren't being met. What was worse is that he even LIED to me about having some of these attributes. Then later on the line I meet someone who fits the bill and he made me extremely happy. He was attracted to me despite my "eyes being far apart" (which is such a ridiculous reach) and he pretty much set the standard for any other man I decided to take serious. I say all this to say that while of course other factors should come into play when choosing a mate, knowing what you want and standing steadfastly by your beliefs will save you a lot of time and headache in the end, especially if you relax your standards and the person even degenerates. My experiences are my own and I don't have to change anything for anyone.

How can it have been a compatible relationship and the worst one you've ever been in at the same time? Compatibility isn't about changing for, it's about fitting with.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop acting uncomfortable around women @Copper
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    y'all know we ? up when Taeboo and Bookworm come out of lurk mode to shame us

Who is "we?"

It was a mod who started editing her posts.

I guess it's funny or whatever when it happens to somebody that's been here for a while........but doing it to a chick that just signed up is enough to run her off for good.

We always say we want more chicks to sign up, but then we've got.........not posters, not hackers.........but mods pulling some ? like this?

jMLf2NG_zpsapxwzh6r.gif

Real ? , ? be lame as ? in here for no reason. Some real insecure ppl here.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? horrible.

Whats even the point of the GNS
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    This ? horrible.

Whats even the point of the GNS
    The thread should have moved to Donkey as soon as shorty showed up but....well I'm done pointing out the failures of the mods here

She ain't back down which is cool cause ? 's was going for some haymakers (Copper, Busta Bloo, etc). As it been pointed out tho, ? 's would still smash

Not me tho
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I haven't read all of this gibberish, but I'm just going to say to you and your seven cats, good luck. I hope you do find that 6'2" dude who's willing to eat ass like a buffet.

I'm sure one of this disgusting IC simps would volunteer. These new niggs over here got radar for sucker ? .

(Seriously, fellas. Calm the ? down. The simp level in this thread past 9000 15 pages ago. Have some shred of dignity.)

They don't hear you tho.
  • Sorrow_god
    Sorrow_god Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Options
    What does she have her degrees in?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I haven't read all of this gibberish, but I'm just going to say to you and your seven cats, good luck. I hope you do find that 6'2" dude who's willing to eat ass like a buffet.

I'm sure one of these disgusting IC simps would volunteer. These new niggs over here got radar for sucker ? .

(Seriously, fellas. Calm the ? down. The simp level in this thread rolled past 9000 15 pages ago. Have some shred of dignity.)

So choosing not to be outright disrespectful is simping?

I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say directly to the face of whoever I'm talking to

Can you say the same??