The 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    The ? ?

Fred Katz: Oladipo on Russell Westbrook singing to him: “Some days at night I can’t sleep, and I just call him, and he sings me to sleep.”

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

That's y'all man you brought there...that's y'all man
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    kg might have been the only person tim duncam visibly hated the ? out of his whole career
    https://youtu.be/WrfLiFibJG4
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    kg might have been the only person tim duncam visibly hated the ? out of his whole career

*edit* look at my post below
  • Beta
    Options

i was reading somewhere that its due to an alleged rumour apparently it happened one mothers day game with the celtics vs spurs KG went up to duncan and told him "happy mothers day ? " when Duncan's mother has just recently died of breast cancer before that game...pretty ? up of KG but thats KG for ya he was always ruthless and savage with his ? talking

3j6cord5bekw.gif
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The story goes that on May 9, 1999 (Mother’s Day), Tim Duncan’s Spurs played Kevin Garnett’s Timberwolves in the first round of the NBA playoffs. During that game, Garnett, who is known for his incessant need to trash talk and intense dislike for any sort of decency did what he does best. He went too far.
    Just as Tim Duncan was going to take two free throws, Garnett barked at him:

enhanced-buzz-24446-1337618230-0.jpg?no-auto

Tim Duncan’s mother famously died of breast cancer the day before his 14th birthday.

link:https://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/why-does-tim-duncan-hate-kevin-garnett?utm_term=.wy8w8g05g#.ye1XLoVlo

iunno im hoping its not true but this is a legit reason for duncan to hate KG
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao kg wasnt bout nothin but ? talkin
    tumblr_mwnb1bNzeN1qcmnsoo1_400.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    Thanks for the gif man
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pekovic out for the year
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Pekovic out for the year

He's been stealing money from the Wolves for years now. Cuz is Grant Hill status
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pekovic out for the year

Man he can NEVER stay healthy it's wild cuz he's a good player
  • Beta
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Pekovic out for the year

Yeah that just buying him out to be done with it. He is really a solid player though.

That ? bear wrestler..

Dude was averaging 16 and 8 before the injuries
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before the injuries? It's hard to remember a 2 month period where he wasn't injured
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? ?

Fred Katz: Oladipo on Russell Westbrook singing to him: “Some days at night I can’t sleep, and I just call him, and he sings me to sleep.”

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

That's y'all man you brought there...that's y'all man

gonna be a long season...
  • Beta
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The 76ers center wants clarity about his future. He loves Philadelphia and his Sixers teammates. But after three years of watching his team tank, after years of wondering how he fits in, Noel said Sunday he needs for his current situation to change. “I think it’s just silly . . . this situation that we are in now with three starting centers,” Noel said on the eve of the Sixers’ media day. “With the departure of [former general manager and president] Sam Hinkie, I would have figured that management would be able to get something done this summer.” – via Philadelphia Inquirer

Noel said that he’s not asking to be traded or demanding that the Sixers trade someone else. He just wants them to hurry up and do the inevitable. “I feel like it definitely needs to be figured out,” he said. “I think at the end of the day, again, you have three starting-caliber centers. And it’s just not going to work to anybody’s advantage having that on the same team. That’s how I’m looking at it. I’m not opposed to anything, but things need to be situated.” – via Philadelphia Inquirer

Colangelo later denied that the team has been shopping the big men. He said that teams reached out to the Sixers about them. “I know I was shopped,” Noel said. However, a source said that the Sixers turned down several offers for Noel.

The man is perfectly correct in being upset. Dude was the man before okafor and embiid and saric now he's trying to see where he fits in all of this. I got frustrated myself when trying to pick between him, embiid, and okafor in fantasy because I have no idea who's starting
  • Beta
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Pierce announced that like ppl care...You don't get no farewell tour boy

But next season could be pierce, pau, vince, dirk or something like that. Ray Allen if he just makes it official
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Media day for most teams is today.Training camps open this week one of you non initiative having geeks can make the nba season thread
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pierce needs to wrap it up mane, I hope to see him 1 more time tho
  • Beta
    Options
    Don't you not have initiative yourself?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Don't you not have initiative yourself?

Did you not read me say I hardly plan on posting here so why would I make an nba season thread for
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Yea that makes sense