My mass comm professor is a bytch azz nicca for real.

Options
2»

Comments

• fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lol.. read from the book.. i have had an interesting cast of characters of the professors i had while in school.. but that had to be the worst ..so how did he grade?

hahaha that ? was ssoooo easy. I didn't study one day for an exam b/c I had an incident in my hall(I was an RA). So I go to class and pretend to be sick. that ? lets me take the exam home and tells me to turn it in next class. I was like "uuuuhhh...okay." I CHEATED LIKE ? !
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No, i have no idea was tenure is. Care to share?

Professors with Tenure have been reviewed for years, they don't suck. Professors that I've had that suck don't have tenure. All my tenured professors are great.

Like Dr. Poole

"They've cut our pay 3 percent this year, so I'm going to teach percent less."

hahaha she was a G.

Maybe you're right that tenured professors don't suck. But the point is is that if you had a problem with a tenured professor your complaints wouldn't have been enough to get him or her fired.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maybe you're right that tenured professors don't suck. But the point is is that if you had a problem with a tenured professor your complaints wouldn't have been enough to get him or her fired.

VP of Student development is my fraternity's advisor.
    I'm the student rep on the board of governors
    I have the president of the university's personal phone number
    I'm ? ' the editor in chief of our paper

I don't mean to tout my own horn, but I could ruin a professor's career. Just sayin'.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hahaha that ? was ssoooo easy. I didn't study one day for an exam b/c I had an incident in my hall(I was an RA). So I go to class and pretend to be sick. that ? lets me take the exam home and tells me to turn it in next class. I was like "uuuuhhh...okay." I CHEATED LIKE ? !

What you know about open book statistics.. and Quantitative methods.. i wasnt the math wiz or had the ptience for it.. i still failed one of those classes.. Numbers and letter together just ? with me.. ? math lol like we use to say backin the day we really dont gotta know this ? .. and.... we were right! Fuckem..
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Maybe you need to get over it and be on time from now on.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What you know about open book statistics.. and Quantitative methods.. i wasnt the math wiz or had the ptience for it.. i still failed one of those classes.. Numbers and letter together just ? with me.. ? math lol like we use to say backin the day we really dont gotta know this ? .. and.... we were right! Fuckem..

Man, Research Methods was sooo lame.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Maybe you need to get over it and be on time from now on.

Maybe he needs to stop being a ? . That ? don't want it.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh yeah, i got a B

SMH.