Not Only Is Donald Trump A ? , But Gary Johnson Is Just As Dumb

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Aren't libertarians against like all government regulations and such? How could that possibly work? No social security, no medicare, for profit cops and firemen, toll-roads everywhere, no anti-pollution laws, no banking laws, etc... wouldn't it just become like mad max?
    counterpoint: Mad Max rules

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Does he not watch the news? This speaks to his intelligence level too, like he's had to have heard the word before, he just can't retain any knowledge it seems like.

That's really the only difference between smart and dumb people. A smart person can hear something even in passing and remember it. Dumb mfs, it's in one ear and out the other, they gotta really focus to learn or remember anything

Knowledge is not a measure of intelligence. You should know better.

Truth..that's like saying owning every tool in the world makes someone a master mechanic.....it's knowing how and when to use it. Some people could retain everything showed them and still benefit nothing while others make the most out of nothing...the nosigners should be shamed
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A section of the electorate votes or are enamored by 3rd party candidates simply because they think they are not D's or R's and arent apart of the establishment fact is they dont know ? about these candidates. these candidates play party to diet coke populist ideals.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gary Johnson went full ?

If you're a politician running for president of this country, you need to be aware of what is happening in the world

There are crackheads who could at least tell you that Aleppo is in Syria, much less that the Siege of Aleppo is a terrible humanitarian crisis.

Crackheads still exist?

Definitely. Some folks that got down in the 80s are still rocking out

When the next big ass comet hits it's just gonna be roaches and crackheads left

Dude i came up with got on ? recently. That ? is as relevant as ever.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Gary Johnson went full ?

If you're a politician running for president of this country, you need to be aware of what is happening in the world

There are crackheads who could at least tell you that Aleppo is in Syria, much less that the Siege of Aleppo is a terrible humanitarian crisis.

Does not concern us.

We have our own ? to deal with.

We have American military personnel in Syria and are supporting operations against ISIS and the Syrian government in Aleppo with American military hardware

And he doesn't even know the place exists

He shouldn't be running for president

"He's not Hillary tho, so he must be the best candidate by default"

- The IC

smp4life wrote: »
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    At the end of the day Hillary voted for the Iraq War, was the main pusher of going into Libya, setup a server with less security than an IC account, and forgot things 41 times to to the FBI, including how to handle classified material.

Johnson may have not been aware of Aleppo, but he has miles tog o before he's at Hillary's level of incompetence.

Yeah, that pesky evidence concocted by the Bush admin and their insistence that people who didn't support the war funding didn't support the troops, or the promise that war was the last resort had nothing to do with the Iraq war vote. I was thinking people shouting help us America, we're being massacred had something to do with us flying jets and not actually setting boots on the ground in Libya. Or how about the lack of funding for proper security for a ambassador because republicans no longer care about the troops. Too bad that server hasn't been reported to have been hacked unlike the top notch security at the dnc. I mean, remembering details of emails sent years ago that weren't actually classified in the header and had already publicly known "classified" info in the body vs an ongoing massacre involving american allies and actually soldiers on the ground is completely relatable.

BS to nearly all of this. Hillary been a hawk since before the Iraq War, much like Biden. She gave him authorization, you can't blame anyone but her for that ? . Bush and his admin were liying left and right, but she did nothing but allow them to get away with it. And lol at people shouting for us to "help them". They curse us as soon as we set foot in these countries. It's all propaganda that pushes the idea tot he public that we should intervene, and Hillary's been part of that machine for decades.

Not even going to rehash the emails since it's obviously to everyone that she would be in jail if anyone else commited her crimes. At the very least she would have her security clearance revoked, and should be disqualified from being CiC.

Except Colin Powell & Condeleeza & the Bush admin are also not in jail over emails. Also HRC was just 1 NY senator's vote for going into Iraq. Let's not act like that was "her" war, that was Bush & Cheney driving that car.

Shh. Details don't matter.

We only care about punchlines and scapegoats, here.

• Peace_79
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Hate that it had to be him, but even though I'm not 100% for Johnson, I still think he's the best candidate.

If anything, maybe this helps convince me that he's not a warmonger and actually actively wants to pull the U.S. away from its imperialistic globalism. And that's the most or second most important presidential issue, imo.

? ... This Cac can't even spell imperialistic globalism.

SMH
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Said it before and will say it again:

He needs to drop out of the race for President

How many ex presidents of Mexico have there been since the Mexican Revolution?

How long would that silence have lasted had Weld not said Fox?

Does Gary Johnson even know that "Fox" has a first name or does he think Fox Mulder is the former president Mexico?
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still think he's the best candidate next to Hillary Clinton. He's miles ahead of Trump, I think his strength is not in his knowledge of specific policies but rather his philosophy on how to govern. I get the idea and appeal of a "small," government, but imo that mostly benefits white people. Libertarians lose me when they seem to want polices that seem "equal," on the surface, but really don't account for history or people who are disenfranchised.

They also lose me when they play the fear tactic game that they slam the the two major parties for doing. Did any of y'all watch the libertarian debates for the nomination? Some of the corniest ? was said in them about guns! "THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT TAKE MY GUN BECAUSE I WILL SHOOT BACK AGAINST TYRANNY." Lololol ? just plays to dumb white people.

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All do respect but ? Aleppo, ? ur favorite foreign leader...

"Trump's a ? ."

What's realer than that?
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave him a pass the first time but now to not kno the name of any foreign leader (including allies) is flabbergasting. His campaign should be suspended
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Johnson on the Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal.

"My understanding is that it is more free trade than not. Is it a perfect document? Based upon what I understand it is not, but I could not tell you what the specifics are for why that's not the case other than that it's better than nothing given the current state of trade. So I would be in support of TPP."
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    He's an idiot. I'm voting for Hillary lol
  • Peace_79
    Options

"Trump's a ? ."

What's realer than that?

You have high standards for who should be elected President of the United States.

Have you considered some of the 6 year olds in your local kindergarden class?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gary Johnson proves his a prototypical cac.

He's a Presidential candidate who's a intellectual lightweight.

And apparently, he doesn't use spices on his food.......

Aleppo is actually a pepper.

https://www.thespicehouse.com/aleppo-pepper

We got the 3 stooges running to be the most powerful person in the world.

White Jesus laughs to keep from crying.

Not the first election with all around subpar nominees. Won't be the last.
  • Peace_79
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Actually he's polling at 9% of the country. That projects out to 30 million +

Scary, right.

If you think what you've seen in this thread is bad, you should take a look at his policies...
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Gary Johnson proves his a prototypical cac.

He's a Presidential candidate who's a intellectual lightweight.

And apparently, he doesn't use spices on his food.......

Aleppo is actually a pepper.

https://www.thespicehouse.com/aleppo-pepper

We got the 3 stooges running to be the most powerful person in the world.

White Jesus laughs to keep from crying.

Not the first election with all around subpar nominees. Won't be the last.

You may personally dislike Hillary Clinton as a human being, but there's no way she should be grouped in with Donald Trump and Gary Johnson. Both of them are dumb as a box of rocks. Hillary is as intelligent and qualified as they come.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This fool didn't even know who Harriet Tubman was.

CoGLXvUWYAAzpOG.jpg
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

"Trump's a ? ."

What's realer than that?

You have high standards for who should be elected President of the United States.

Have you considered some of the 6 year olds in your local kindergarden class?

Never said I was going to vote for him..

Just saying I respect real speak when it's been spoken..

I'm either voting Stein, writing in Bernie if possible or holding nose n voting for Clinton..
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Interesting..... I haven't even paid attention to the Syrian conflict. I'm sick of western asians.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    anti intellectulism seems to be whats popping in the US on the right, right now.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    anti intellectulism seems to be whats popping in the US on the right, right now.

He is trying to get smarter lol.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    the best part about this election is that Johnson can do all this and still be better than the D and R candidates
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Come defend your Libertarian saviour

Gary Johnson Now Says That It’s Best If A President Knows Nothing About Foreign Countries And Leaders.

https://youtu.be/BBDJp5cRMQ8
    https://youtu.be/h41aZvqpLcY