Whens the last time you were pulled over?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    when you come to DC don't worry bout getting pulled over worry bout all these ? speeding camera's

VA cops suck AAAASSSSSSSS. ? will hit you with a ticket for going 4 over the limit.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    when you come to DC don't worry bout getting pulled over worry bout all these ? speeding camera's

VA cops suck AAAASSSSSSSS. ? will hit you with a ticket for going 4 over the limit.

yea VA don't ? around...my cousin got arrested for running a red light...and i thought she was ? with me til she showed me the paper work...i've also heard of them arresting you for going 20 miles over the speed limit
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

yea VA don't ? around...my cousin got arrested for running a red light...and i thought she was ? with me til she showed me the paper work...i've also heard of them arresting you for going 20 miles over the speed limit

States vary but generally anything over 15 over the limit is considered Reckless Driving and you can be arrested for it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True, then again if you don't plan on driving in DC much, who gives a ? . Just don't pay them. What they gonna do?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Driving in the west bound lane and park police was in the east bound, as soon as I drove past them I saw them hit a u-turn; so I made a right pulled into a parking space and got out the car and walked into a store and stared at them as they drove slowly by me mean mugging
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , Virginia is horrible. Was going to see my lil junt in DC, and there were cops all over the interstate. Finally thought I had got past em, and me and this other car just speeding along, until I notice a cop car pull right up behind me and put the lights on. Right outside of Roanoke, and got hit with a $130 ticket. I was ? . Told ole girl to bring her ass down to GA from now on, cause I didn't like DC anyways. Shorty was clowning and ? lol.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last fall. Headlight out in a small town. No chance I make it though without a hassle.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So most of you broke the law, speeding and ? driving is no joke people die from that ? , next time I hope they throw the book at you lawless outlaws.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A while back when I had my 91 Buick century. Broken side mirror. ? wrote me a ticket plus made me late for work. Fixed it before the court date. Got it dismissed but still had to pay $10 dismissal fee. There were times after that but they just gave me a warning n sent me on my way. When I sold that car I haven't been pulled over since knock on wood. I be speeding no seat belt smoking n sipping all that ? lol..
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yesterday. They called for backup and everything smh

What happend?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About 10 years ago........for a small ? on the windshield.

That was the excuse he gave me after pulling me over and running my plates.

nqcp57730qn4.gif

7lrf5kabovs1.gif
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Don't want to jinx myself but last time I got pulled over was about 6-7 years ago for driving in the HOV lane. ? set me back $150...smh
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher

@VIBE

When's the last time YOU'VE been pulled over?

@Beta

Whens the last time you been stopped riding your bike?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was pulled over once cuz my passenger wasn't wearing the belt properly
  • VIBE
    Options
    and that was like 6 years ago
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    was pulled over once cuz my passenger wasn't wearing the belt properly

I ain't even pulling out the garage unless everybody got their life belts on.
  • VIBE
    Options
    he had it on but while driving he moved it under his arm cuz the belt was bothering his neck... I didn't even know until I was pulled over..

I did see the cop pull along side me, look over then get behind me and light me up...

after he notified me the reason, I was like, "really? for wearing it wrong?" that was wack.. but not my ticket to worry about
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got pulled over 6 months ago by the cop played by Bernie Mac on "Don't be a menace."

Muhfucka pulled me over for not wearing a seat belt. I rolled my window down just enough to slide my license & registration through it.

He had his hand on his service weapon the entire time. Punk muhfucka asked me if I had any warrants or ever been locked up. I realized his thinly veiled attempts to provoke me, so I stayed cool.

Got a $75.00 ticket for the seat belt and a "million" others reasons to say......

? . The. Police.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last November 2015. Was going to work and 4 got my badge to scan in. Was headed back and saw the copy headed towards me going south. So I pull in my complex, get out and head 2 my door and he pulls up right behind me. Said come here, I said 4 what? He said come here ya tags R expired. I said " yeah right.". He said look! My ? was 3 months past due. I genuinely went oh ? ! Told me show registration, license etc. Asked me had I moved recently.I Did and didn't give the DMV my updated info. Was the truth. He said I ain't gonna ticket u, wasn't rude to him nor him to me. Went and got my smog test and tags same day. Black Cop.