The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    @du if that's wat u want to believe it's ya world
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    i honestly felt beans motivation was to make philly look strong by making meek look strong, and if that involved a rap beef with game, so be it.... and the closer he got to their camp, the more he saw that he wasn't feeling...spoke up on it, and it wasn't received well....then ? sparked him and said ?

problem is, you ain't just gonna tell beans ? and it be over... so we're here

If that was his motivation why not stick to it??? If you riding you riding the chasers and Meek hadn't done nothing different to Beans that he didn't already know before calling game to make the switch so if you riding to make philly strong why not stand on that and tell Game "that's for the shout out but I'm still gonna ride for philly on this one"?? Instead he went on sum my bad type talk and told Meek go prove yourself b4 I help you.... that's why I say he had a bigger agenda and it wasn't just no pro philly pride becuz he could of had that... he had an agenda against Meek that backfired on him

HE
    GOT
    PUNCHED

He made the switch BEFORE THE PUNCH.....hence him telling Game BEFORE THE PUNCH it was all good.... how you gonna go to the enemy saying it's good but you tryna do it for philly??? He switched becuz he wasn't invested in Meek that much anyways and really being involved wasn't his agenda

no, he called the game and asked him was it rap beef or real beef........

he don't need meek permission to ask game was them bars forreal or fake...

that was a crazy ass line "you supposed to throw up the roc not smoke it"

only way beans not calling game out on that, is if meek is legit ready to go to war....he wasn't....so beans called him himself

? listen to what he said he was telling Game his bad for going at his "friend" and not shutting it down he was telling Game he was there just to write for omelly he was telling Game he should of done his homework then he came away with he not gonna be involved no more.... the ? went from doing it for philly to now making the switch and feeling like he was wrong??? What happened to riding for philly especially after you said Meek himself called you and said let's ride and you told him AFTER you talked to Game now he gotta prove himself??? This wasn't no pro philly ? he just had an agenda no matter how you spin it he all but told on himself

if that's how you took it, i can't tell you ? different...

but i coulda swore he said he talked to meek before he talked to game.....

meek said certain things were gonna happen, by a certain time, and they didn't, so beans took that as the initiative to handle things himself....

if ? don't like how beans handled things...so be it, but he ain't say ? negative about meek till this interview....

teefy the one (after he snuffed beans mind you) who was spreading lies that beans allegedly told game and wack about dream chasers...

wack came out quickly and said that never happened...beans also said that never happened, his call was to simply ask is this real beef or rap....

i aint going back through a 90 minute interview, but i coulda swore that was the way i heard it...

infact the first thing beans came on the air saying was that if ? tell a certain lie long enough they'll believe it's truth....he was adamant about saying he never told game and wack ? about dream chasers, he never told them ? about ghost writing, all he wanted to know was the beef real or fake....he was like yall can call wack and game and ask them yourself, they was like ...there's no need to, cuz wack already put it on his gram that beans ain't call with no info about dream chasers or meek.....

so i mean....what else is there to say?

he prolly shouldn't have said ? about helping ? with lyrics to the dj's in baltimore....but i mean again.... he owned that too..... but he never turned on meek till ? sparked him...they lied on him and said he was to justify the punch simply because they ain't like beans speaking his mind and keeping ? real

To save you 90 min the way Beans told it was from the jump Beans asked Meek what we doing Meek said fall back I got this I'm guess this was round the time they made the diss.... Game drops pest control Beans hears it calls Game to see what's real Game says what he says Beans say what he says Beans then decides he was wrong and is no longer riding for philly in this.... Meek hears the breakfast club interview hits Beans and tells him it's time to ride Beans tells him no and tells him he now you need to prove himself..... they argue Meek says the price on head thing and that's was it.....

To me if he was riding for phily he could have kept that stance even after talking to Game but to make the change of heart now (no pun intended) speaks of he wasn't really invested in it that much to begin with it was just a opportunity for him to put his plan for Meek in motion but it didn't go as planned which he has to take accountability for as well... he tried to play a game and got one played on him too

I see your point.

once game told him it's only rap not Street...beans coulda still kept it rap an still handled it to stand for philly.

i still dont see how ? allowed game to wiggle out of this one.

because Meek hasnt done ? to him or about him....

Have u forgot the stripper lied about the max's ? & lost? Meek would b a fool to keep going wit this fake beef to help the lame sell.... The stripper started this not meek meek aint gotta do ? now after the lame ethered himself putting up a fake video frontin for nerds on the net to keep hating meek..smh

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game lied about everything else. But let's take this one thing about beans to heart
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Has anyone spoke about Game asking goofy ass white people their thoughts about Meek Mill and them saying ? Meek? I know they're in a "beef" but I can't respect that move going around asking some goofy crackas who probably never heard of Meek to say ? him.

I did and some ? in here said their opinions matter cause they're the ones buying music and going to shows smh.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stitches still wants that fair one with Game...

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy thing is Meek bout to send crazy shots at Beans while the Game is out here doing touchdown celebrations and ? ....this is like when u get roasted by a ? and somehow u get mad and start roasting a ? laughing at you instead of getting at the ? roasting you

Damn you took it back to grade school. Them niccas used to be embarrassed as hell
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    crazy thing is Meek bout to send crazy shots at Beans while the Game is out here doing touchdown celebrations and ? ....this is like when u get roasted by a ? and somehow u get mad and start roasting a ? laughing at you instead of getting at the ? roasting you

Damn you took it back to grade school. Them niccas used to be embarrassed as hell
    T. Sanford wrote: »

u knew a ? wasnt ? when u heard " and what u laughing at?"

:joy: :joy: hell yeah, I had to roast a nicca in high school because of that ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the white boy still calling game out but we clown meek for not taking the fade with game?

only on the netz
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm bout to be a father!!!!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Make a thread my ? thus aint the place for that
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Make a thread my ? thus aint the place for that

? this is the time and the place.....but I'm gon make a thread
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Because everyone isn't worthy of your full attention. Game is a clown and everyone knows it.

It's too hard to see the reality of the situation, because the internet is OD biased against Meek. Outside of your little wifi connection Meek is a dope rapper, who gets crazy play in the streets.

When the internet told me I'm crucified
    They was in them streets like, "? you super live"
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans was dropping gems but if you really listen to this interview a bit of it has him looking like a snake who basically had a plan the whole time to try and bring Meek down.... plus sum of his stuff wasn't adding up either like you said you talked to Meek and he told you to chill but then Meek seen the BC interview from Game and told you we gotta ride then you seen it and called Game and y'all had the talk??? Unless I heard it wrong how is that when by the time Game went to BC y'all already had the talk....

Then you saying you had a convo with Meek that didn't end well so you set up this whole game plan to hop on a diss track just to talk to him as you say but then get mad at him becuz he didn't tell you that Game bigged you up on another diss track??? How can you get mad at a ? playing you when you clearly saying you playing him??? He was dropping jewels no lie but you also gotta read the fine print to what Beans saying too

This and a couple of your following posts after this is exactly what I was touching on. Beans is out looking crazy.

Most of the people in this thread don't get it because they're (mental) foot soldiers who get their strings pulled by slick talking ? like Beans, or they're blinded by their hate by Meek's rap persona.

If I was in Meek's camp, Beans would have definitely got touched for all this Wendy Williams ? . You can't fool a ? that's in the know. Beans is in his feelings all because Meek didn't listen to him. Ol' female trait having ass ? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jayz speaks

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Everyone gotta remember when you young you make mistakes no matter what OG gives you game. I fucced up so many times in them streets with someone telling me slow down cuh. Let meek rock the way he rock wit his crew. But one thing I will say is sigel dropped knowledge. Also OGs get punched on daily . Respect nowadays is what you done lately not what I've done in the past

Why shouldn't somebody tell Meek he going about ? wrong though? That's what old heads are for...to keep young ? from making mistakes that can sidetrack them. I think it's more foul to let someone ? up when you know you can give them some game that can keep them out of some ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Meek n these dreamchasers dude making Philly look worse than Mase did Harlem...

*Meek don't respond to Drake(dude supposed to be hard n he out here getting bodied by a singing ? , I think some people still don't fully comprehend the loss dude took with that Drake ? .)

*Instead of responding to "pest control"...beans dealt with...smh

How did meek take a L if Drake really got ghostwriters??????
    so the white boy still calling game out but we clown meek for not taking the fade with game?

only on the netz

Ive been saying that the whole thread/time both stitches & 40 been begging the stripper for a 1on1........& it's cool for the lame to b scared to go toe2toe wit them 2 but these nerds on the net expect meek to fight the lame 1on1 when he never fight s NOBODY 1on1 & when he did he lost to rose mo
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Options

Because everyone isn't worthy of your full attention. Game is a clown and everyone knows it.

It's too hard to see the reality of the situation, because the internet is OD biased against Meek. Outside of your little wifi connection Meek is a dope rapper, who gets crazy play in the streets.

When the internet told me I'm crucified
    They was in them streets like, "? you super live"

The lame got exposed for the max's ? on some bozo ? & the lames on the net still wanna fall 4 the gimmick/fake beef......that's how u know hip hop is wack when the stripper can get away wit drumming up fake beef for sells & clowns still fall for it even tho the jig is up
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you the mother too @ZuluQueen ?

Sion wrote: »
    You ? as hell, Sion

ZuluQueen is your alias and @Joker_De_La_Muerta outed you in the alias thread. If there's anything ? af it's you parading to be an angry black women mad that black men were allegedly running to white women. What's even gayer is even after you were banned over and over you STILL kept making new aliases to troll in every thread. You had like 6 different accounts. When you were found out you changed the register IPs and then tried to play it off as a joke.
  • gee757
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Everyone gotta remember when you young you make mistakes no matter what OG gives you game. I fucced up so many times in them streets with someone telling me slow down cuh. Let meek rock the way he rock wit his crew. But one thing I will say is sigel dropped knowledge. Also OGs get punched on daily . Respect nowadays is what you done lately not what I've done in the past

Why shouldn't somebody tell Meek he going about ? wrong though? That's what old heads are for...to keep young ? from making mistakes that can sidetrack them. I think it's more foul to let someone ? up when you know you can give them some game that can keep them out of some ?

Beans can't keep him self out of some Bs that's y he got flat lined backstage meek would b a fool to take advice from a flip flopper like beans..
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave up 10 pages into this thread aint no changing how people going to feel on this topic so why bother.
    I ? with Meek,but according to some people if you speak out on him you're considered a HATER and y'all can call Beans whatever you won't,but atleast he came out and spoke on it,Meek will never do that.
    ? will drop 1 diss and then become to BIG for this rap ? because he's getting money.

Yo is DC4 going to drop on datPiff,because i don't see it on there?
This discussion has been closed.