Kid Cudi Checks into Rehab for ‘Depression and Suicidal Urges,"I Feel So Ashamed"

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    making fun of people with mental issues makes some of yall feel cool?

interesting

lol @ crybaby ass ?

96e6ea62e95c4304b6a03670808cfaae.png

If you are telling me to man up, then let's do it. Because i am a man. If you'd like to discuss this in person let me know and i will gladly do that like a man. I believe you are in NYC, because i am to. we can discuss this like men. And you can talk about why you need to call me a ? , like a man.

let's do this like real men. I'm 100% down for it. let me know whats good.

d5795f5cc047b5aa9d13a747978fae58.gif
    The Reason is so ? soft man :joy:

aiight cool. i said let's meet up like men, but you still ? jokes and avoid. cool. i see we define the term "man" differently.

have a good day bro.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    We're talking about a grown ass man. We ALL have mental demons, insecurities, etc, he's no different than the rest of us. It's how you handle that ? , luckily he has the luxury of rehab, therapy ,etc. He get's no ? sympathy from me.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoulda let the ? jump.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    making fun of people with mental issues makes some of yall feel cool?

interesting

lol @ crybaby ass ?

96e6ea62e95c4304b6a03670808cfaae.png

If you are telling me to man up, then let's do it. Because i am a man. If you'd like to discuss this in person let me know and i will gladly do that like a man. I believe you are in NYC, because i am to. we can discuss this like men. And you can talk about why you need to call me a ? , like a man.

let's do this like real men. I'm 100% down for it. let me know whats good.

d5795f5cc047b5aa9d13a747978fae58.gif
    The Reason is so ? soft man :joy:

aiight cool. i said let's meet up like men, but you still ? jokes and avoid. cool. i see we define the term "man" differently.

have a good day bro.

It's funny cuz you don't know df you're talkin to. I swear to ? , if you're ever in the DMV , I'll drop any and everything I'm doing to come personally beat ur ass and Ima record that ? and show everybody on here cuz I'm ignant like that.

@ me when you're in the area.

I see you don't know who YOU are talking to. I didn't say anything about tough guy antics or i was going to fight you. I said let's discuss this like men. that is how MEN get down. you called me a ? , and I was ready to discuss why you feel the need to say that and maybe we can talk about why mental health issues are a big problem in the black community, particularly among young black males...and how a lot of us medicate with drugs, alcohol, and other self destructive behaviors as a means to cope with this racist society that we live in. And how some people feel a need to act overly tough and gangster and thug, when really they are masking the same mental issues that cudi is describing, but being overly macho and a cartoon character tough guy.

I was ready to discuss that with you like a MAN, but again, i see you define man differently. To you a man is a movie character tough guy that will fight over nothing and ? all the women and bust guns and all that type of nonsense.

so again do you. you can talk tough and about how you gonna whip my ass and blah blah blah.

i wish you the best.

again, have a good day bro.

na20jxrt05me.gif

Just @ me bruh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this was Wayne gold would have a totally different approach lol
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being an actor, rapper, and a "safe and acceptable ? ", I thought bruh was living the life and eating well out here.

that dont have ? to do with mental health.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    lmaooo "i didnt say come see me , I said come meet me" this ? tryin to pull jedi mind tricks lol

Now I know how 50 feels. Mfs start with him, he checks em, and he ends up lookin the bully. Yall ? is clowns man.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Ima let yall hold hands and cry for Cudi, Im out :joy:
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options

I don't see this as a profitable publicity stunt. White teens already buy his albums.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I wonder if this would explain the twitter rant from a few weeks ago
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo. This ? @SheerExcellence is an absolute riot. Im still laughing.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? kid cudi always on ? and always talking about killin himself

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQiL91AzISg

? sugar
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't find anything funny about this and I hope bruh gets the help he needs.

Mental illness is real and can be like torturous every waking moment.