The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lh1my3j308ek.jpg

@sion ya got links to this lol
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    hol up....

? be in here setting up ? bashings?

that's super wild ? ? type moves b......yall can keep that ?

LMAO!

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans in the studio..........

• JJ_Evans
    Options
    I gotta admit........This song preview by Meek Mill is Bangin

• JJ_Evans
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Gee is literally a toilet. Stays getting ? on. You fat piece of trash lmao
    1878875_o.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    Gee backing down worse than meek

? ......I'm not a ? ass donkey poster Im not on here worrying & typin about other male posters cuz I'm not a donkey ? ......if u go n the donkey these ? ass ? got some ? thread talking about posters meeting up & fighting...... that's how u know it's a bunch of clowns on here cuz them dumb ? b talking like they is gonna meet up & just fight & some snitch ass donkey poster is gonna record it......im not down wit that stewpid ? cuz if a ? ass donkey poster like beta bring his ? ass to the 757 thinking he's gonna lay a finger on me he will not b back on here........so that ? ass ? beta can let these ? ass donkey poster s gas him up to b a ic crash ? & get ? up if he want 2 if that ? ? beta really want a ? bashing all he gotta do is pm the time & where he's gonna b n the 757......

He coming to your so called town. Why not just tell @Beta what block you be on or from?

IMO easier than the out of town person telling you where yall should fight in your city. You should know a good place to fight where the police won't be called or liable to not even ride pass.

Look donkey I already told the ? ? wat he got to do if he wants a ? bashing so ? about the ?
    Cain wrote: »
    Will you ? get Gee off your mind smh

:joy:

Seriously Cain ya going on 50 u should b ashamed of ya self to b that old on here tryna b a donkey poster on here & ya a mod 2....damn this place fell of especially when donkey poster s r allowed 2bring that ? ass donkey ? n the reason cuz the mods r donkeys too

LMAO .........a ? who believes in what rappers say as religion call them nicknames and beef with whomever they beef with is telling me how to act. KYS ?

I'm just saying ya pushing 50 tryna b a donkey poster it don't get no more lamer then that..

i hate seeing ? like this...

dude a big ass ? .

i swear I got into more fights over steppin in when seeing bully ? than I got into defending myself
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Gee is literally a toilet. Stays getting ? on. You fat piece of trash lmao

U r a fat white Mexican u could never ? on me ? .....ya ? ass is scared to death to post a pic cuz u don't wanna get exposed as a fat ? like @JQUEENS21
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    Gee backing down worse than meek

? ......I'm not a ? ass donkey poster Im not on here worrying & typin about other male posters cuz I'm not a donkey ? ......if u go n the donkey these ? ass ? got some ? thread talking about posters meeting up & fighting...... that's how u know it's a bunch of clowns on here cuz them dumb ? b talking like they is gonna meet up & just fight & some snitch ass donkey poster is gonna record it......im not down wit that stewpid ? cuz if a ? ass donkey poster like beta bring his ? ass to the 757 thinking he's gonna lay a finger on me he will not b back on here........so that ? ass ? beta can let these ? ass donkey poster s gas him up to b a ic crash ? & get ? up if he want 2 if that ? ? beta really want a ? bashing all he gotta do is pm the time & where he's gonna b n the 757......

He coming to your so called town. Why not just tell @Beta what block you be on or from?

IMO easier than the out of town person telling you where yall should fight in your city. You should know a good place to fight where the police won't be called or liable to not even ride pass.

Look donkey I already told the ? ? wat he got to do if he wants a ? bashing so ? about the ?
    Will you ? get Gee off your mind smh

Seriously Cain ya going on 50 u should b ashamed of ya self to b that old on here tryna b a donkey poster on here & ya a mod 2....damn this place fell of especially when donkey poster s r allowed 2bring that ? ass donkey ? n the reason cuz the mods r donkeys too

LMAO .........a ? who believes in what rappers say as religion call them nicknames and beef with whomever they beef with is telling me how to act. KYS ?

I'm just saying ya pushing 50 tryna b a donkey poster it don't get no more lamer then that..

i hate seeing ? like this...

dude a big ass ? .

i swear I got into more fights over steppin in when seeing bully ? than I got into defending myself

Is beans a ? cuz that use 2 b him the bully? Loll
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Beans in the studio..........

Out here looking for reeevvvveeennnngggeeee
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But on another note all I got out of this thread is Meek afraid of shooting the 1 on 1. Beans seemed to have been playing both sides. And Game won.
  • gee757
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    But on another note all I got out of this thread is Meek afraid of shooting the 1 on 1. Beans seemed to have been playing both sides. And Game won.

How did game win when he made a fake video on ig frontin like he was @ max's to push the fake rap WWE beef story line? The lame went on wendy Williams to tell about so called street beef the lame deserves a L for that gossip ? ?
    http://youtu.be/wCxq6MfxAWU
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

meekmill BY THE WAY...... I'm the one who pitched a philly cypher and getting philly more involved with @bet
    Alley ooping a n#%ga that's throwing shade but still catching blessings!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek is sponsored by Puma
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh those is 2 ? sitting on a step and you instantly thought of 2 ? in they panties squating?

I think you missed his point. Lil Kim birthed Nicki whole style and wasn't showing respect. Basically countering what meek's post was about. Atleast that's what I got from it.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You still ducking the fade from various posters, you fat ? . Stop imagining me, you obese deviant.

He's just staying on topic smh.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh those is 2 ? sitting on a step and you instantly thought of 2 ? in they panties squating?

He is influencing the next generation of rappers to follow in his twitter figners hoe like behavior.
  • gee757
    Options
    1 lung better chill he needs 2 take that ko as a learning lesson & don't play both sides next time
    You still ducking the fade from various posters, you fat ? . Stop imagining me, you obese deviant.

Fat ? ? I told ya ? ass to come out here & live out ya threat ya fat ? ass sent n that pm ? so ? & gtfoh I ain't ducking ? ? ya the 1 ducking ?
  • gee757
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    1 lung better chill he needs 2 take that ko as a learning lesson & don't play both sides next time

Fat ? ? I told ya ? ass to come out here & live out ya threat ya fat ? ass sent n that pm ? so ? & gtfoh I ain't ducking ? ? ya the 1 ducking ?

But Beta is about to be in your city tomorrow to knock your skull off of your shoulders & reach in your pockets to take your last $10 for the month. So why you ducking

Cracka ? that ? ? ain't gonna do ? but get hurt I ain't ducking ? I already addressed that ? I'm not a ? ass donkey poster ? I ain't playing no games cracka
This discussion has been closed.