Any " black greeks " on here? What part of the game is this?

Options
ghostdog56
ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJScD2M1zs

Looks like they starting to imitate they white masters. I knew them black greeks were into ? ? . ? dogs

Comments

• ghostdog56
    Options
    I know their are some " black greeks " on here. Come in here and explain this. You ? are avoiding this thread like the plague
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    Trick Daddy: " Too many clicks, too much swag now, too many ? wearing tight shirts and skinnies walkin round wit they ass out."
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had to flag you bruh cause aint no "wtf" button. is this what it has come to? the "greek" really coming out? and i didnt see not one ? in there. damn smmfh. wtf. #theseniggaZgay
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am. Ques are weirdos. I have no comment on their culture
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was in school, I never knew of this or even heard whispers of it. This been lightin' up fb since the past few days too. I know a few Que's and wanna know what they gotta say about it....

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I know their are some " black greeks " on here. Come in here and explain this. You ? are avoiding this thread like the plague

@blackrain
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My opinion and I only represent myself is that like @ soul rattler said every organization has some undesirable things going in them albeit in government positions, church, or wherever else.

BGLOs do a lot of good in communities in regard to community service and philanthropy, but there will always be brothers and sisters that do certain things that do not always reflect the goals and integrity of the organization.

Some people associate certain stereotypes to each organization and project that sometimes in pre-conceived notions of all individuals who are a part of these organizations.

Even when not doing civic services it helps when people see another member of their BGLO especially when it comes to one evaluating them for a positions of employment, etc.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember that Kappa email that went around when I was in undergrad..way worse than this. But this is some weird ? for sure...
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    i'd ask some of my peoples about this but i already can feel the *feelings* like

u-mad-belly-basement-scene-o.gif

too many cameras, phones, prohackers and NSA defectors out here these days to be f'n wit secret society life. Just seem like its inevitable that sooner or later its gonna be "blackmail wars" poppin off and every1 tryna cover they ass (no pun)

Luke 8 17
    For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Blacks calling themselves Greek has always been annoying to me

They don't refer to themselves as Greek, they refer to themselves as Greek letter organizations. The only true connection there is that the term fraternity has linguistic roots in Greece. Black Greek letter organizations use African motifs in their various customs and that goes for the Alphas, Kappas, Sigmas, Omegas, Iotas, AKAs, Deltas, Zetas, and SGRhos. You may not care to see the difference if you aren't a member of one of these, but to them, it is an important distinction from white Greek Letter organizations.

And before anyone says it, yes these organizations do alot in their communities. Definitely more than you have.

Word. BGLOs are "Greek," in lettering only. Any reference to "i see you Greek," etc is about the lettering only.

? shouldn't have to be explained but when you have weirdos like the ? in that video doing the ? they doing in that video I can understand why folks would be misinterpreting BGLOs.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The stupidity that some of you display is laughable. It's a fraternity. ALL recognized college fraternities and sororities, black and white are greek. The only thing greek about them are the symbols they use. THE divine 9 have put more black kids through college and have done more for black communities than anyone of you 'I'm to cool for greeks' ass ? have ever done, ever will do, or ever can do.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Blacks calling themselves Greek has always been annoying to me

They don't refer to themselves as Greek, they refer to themselves as Greek letter organizations. The only true connection there is that the term fraternity has linguistic roots in Greece. Black Greek letter organizations use African motifs in their various customs and that goes for the Alphas, Kappas, Sigmas, Omegas, Iotas, AKAs, Deltas, Zetas, and SGRhos. You may not care to see the difference if you aren't a member of one of these, but to them, it is an important distinction from white Greek Letter organizations.

And before anyone says it, yes these organizations do alot in their communities. Definitely more than you have.

Exactly. Because a selection of people of a group do suspect ? all must be like that. But when crackas act and display that kind of thinking the same ? will condemn them. Spineless, unintelligent sheep.