Any " black greeks " on here? What part of the game is this?

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Ancient Greeks Were Notoriously Homosexual And Pedophilic ...Nothing Surprising Here nh

Gives context to the term "Doing it Greek style" huh?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Past the "? entertainers"

there are great men who do great things in the community in which they live that are members of BGLOs who wont ever be famous.

i mean

what are we really arguing here

Yeah that PARTICULAR video is suspect af and no one is defending that...but they dont represent all of that organization or BGLOs as a whole

just like like our ? family members who do ? ignorant ? dont represent the whole family.

but I get it

this wouldnt be a gns/donkey thread w/o a ? trolling to drive up the post count.

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? is ? and any ? defending the video is gayer than a muthafucka too
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does being in a frat even have any benefits?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MLK
    WEB DuBois
    Fredrick Douglass
    Jesse White
    Jesse Jackson Jr.
    Bill Russell
    Langston Hughes
    Duke Ellington

All frat. A bunch of suspect idiots who might have their memberships revoked don't outweigh the significance and impact of just one of these men.

But this is how fraternity and freemasonry threads always go. People on the outside swear up and down they know more than people on the inside and when all else fails, they go with the mature "Who cares it's all ? anyway" line.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MLK
    WEB DuBois
    Fredrick Douglass
    Jesse White
    Jesse Jackson Jr.
    Bill Russell
    Langston Hughes
    Duke Ellington

All frat. A bunch of suspect idiots who might have their memberships revoked don't outweigh the significance and impact of just one of these men.

But this is how fraternity and freemasonry threads always go. People on the outside swear up and down they know more than people on the inside and when all else fails, they go with the mature "Who cares it's all ? anyway" line.

lol

How much of what they did had to do with their frat.......and how much of it was due to their own merits as individuals?

c12764virn2p.gif
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much homoerotica just like the actual greek life they modeled off. Kappas was eating donuts off ? and penetrating each other with candycanes Qs n Alphas don't go quite that far usually but still too much faggotry in their ? like jerking off in front of each other. I was done soon as a grown man requested i bend over to be spanked by a paddle. Greeks think this normal and either lie or justify everything. ...meanwhile they all got/get spanked by other men.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    MLK
    WEB DuBois
    Fredrick Douglass
    Jesse White
    Jesse Jackson Jr.
    Bill Russell
    Langston Hughes
    Duke Ellington

lol

How much of what they did had to do with their frat.......and how much of it was due to their own merits as individuals?

A common fundamental misunderstanding of fraternities.

You don't join a frat for what it can do for you. It's what you can contribute to it. It's a network where people in positions can help other people get in better positions be they jobs, contacts, careers, recommendations, endorsements, etc.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That story has me dying... LMAO
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again, black frats ? YALL BROUGHT THAT TO YOURSELF

1 yall ? bragging about being kings and queens WHY USING ANCIENT WHITE NAMES AND SIGNS THAT HAS A FOUNDATION OF PRAISING SEX WITH LIL BOYS AND GAYNESS???

2 WHERE ARE THE WOMEN? hundrerd of ? male pants sagging touching eatch other for what?

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew this dude that pledged Kappa when we were undergrads. Dude went through the whole process and was basically in and on the last day before they crossed or whatever, they wanted all the newbies to pull their pants down, hold the ? of the guys next to them, and recite an oath. He basically walked out. I don't know if it was true or not, but the Kappas did have beef with him the rest of the time we were at the school.

Would have literally.........
    134083001446.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf? i know mad fraternity guys and dudes that pledged...i never inquired on the goings on of the process...the worst i heard personally was this dude had to spend so much money on his frats while pledging homie was so broke he dropped out and the other was this dude catching a beat down, broke jaw and all from his frats while pledging
  • soul rattler
    Options
    They use Greek letters so they must be ?

LOL