Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    tumblr_oefabmFkFk1sepx2oo1_540.gif
    tumblr_oefabmFkFk1sepx2oo2_540.gif
    tumblr_oefabmFkFk1sepx2oo3_540.gif

She was a horrible actress. I don't really pay attention to acting much, but her seen stood out. ? was unintentionally funny

She looked too old to sound that stupid...and she had blue hair. These hoes are killing me with these dumb hair colors these days.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    tumblr_oefabmFkFk1sepx2oo1_540.gif
    tumblr_oefabmFkFk1sepx2oo2_540.gif
    tumblr_oefabmFkFk1sepx2oo3_540.gif

She was a horrible actress. I don't really pay attention to acting much, but her seen stood out. ? was unintentionally funny

I laughed...but in a "Aww lawd the hefa dumb asf" kinda laugh followed by a smh
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Finally finished it. Dope.

Top 5 on Netflix. Also, Marvel has ? on DC in every way possible now.

why ? always have to ? ride a side. like what u like smh

Not in animation. DC still got the animation game on lock. Marvel Studios hasn't put out a dope animated flick since The Ultimate Avengers, though I was feeling that ? with Tony and the Avengers' kids, where Tony was acting as their mentor. Dope concept that Marvel expounded upon.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diamondback was only human and a skilled fighter. In the comics he never needed serum.

He gained powers though.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Aye they wrong as hell for casting The Weeknd as the junkie on Jessica Jones lol
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who got the GIFs of Misty getting stripped down & bout to get ? in episode 1.....or did y'all post them already? (what page they at?)
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it just me, or are y'all feeling this ? even more the second time round?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Misty bad affff
    Cottonmouth the man
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw this a tough act for Iron Fist to follow...

The Punisher gone be GOAT tho
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Diamondback was only human and a skilled fighter. In the comics he never needed serum.

He gained powers though.
    Oh see he comes back. I'm reading luke cage hero for hire online and sia!one back seemingly dies in the second issue. The comics are slightly different but it has a well written street drama/action feel to it.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Who got the GIFs of Misty getting stripped down & bout to get ? in episode 1.....or did y'all post them already? (what page they at?)

I said the barbershop mama was the baddest yeah face wise and her body looks nice but we haven't seen her semi nude. Misty on the other ha d in her sex scene in those pqnties and that side ? ... Misty holds the title for best body for the time being.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally finished it last night took so long cos my girl kept falling asleep so I just had to leave her behind, Great ? show! loved it all the acting the writing the set designs, they kept it fresh from start to finish, Cotton mouth was great his laugh made me laugh nothing fazed him, good to see my man from Boardwalk Empire take over as the villain he has a great menacing presence, the women are sexy as ? too, I cannot wait for the next season, Netflix is the GOAT and are worth every penny!
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fight scenes in Jessica Jones are tight specially between her and Luke cage. I like how the story of Jessica Jones ties into Luke cage
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Hero for hire is dope. I'm on issue #5 first appearance of black Mariah and that big ? is ruthless
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched this season in like three sessions. Loved the low key references and throwback vibe.

Dude that played Willis Striker is not in enough movies/shows. He was good in boardwalk empire and even better in this. His character was over the top but not in a cheesy way. Hope this gives him more roles.

Maybe it's me but I expected more from Shades. I was waiting for dude to reveal some power or reason that he was so important.

My main complaint is with the special suit Willis Striker used. Seems too easy to level the playing field between he and Luke Cage by adding a magic suit.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Watched this season in like three sessions. Loved the low key references and throwback vibe.

Dude that played Willis Striker is not in enough movies/shows. He was good in boardwalk empire and even better in this. His character was over the top but not in a cheesy way. Hope this gives him more roles.

Maybe it's me but I expected more from Shades. I was waiting for dude to reveal some power or reason that he was so important.

My main complaint is with the special suit Willis Striker used. Seems too easy to level the playing field between he and Luke Cage by adding a magic suit.

They took his suit straight from the comics
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »

Well to be fair, Luke Cage ain't exactly Thor. The Marvel Universe is full of people who can create tech to make themselves more powerful than Cage (e.g., Tony Stark and Doctor Doom).
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like I missed something.

How come Willis wasn't arrested in relation to the cop he killed with that power glove when they were searching for Cage?

Misty knew it was him all along because she got a clear frame of his face from ? recognition. They mentioned it and never spoke about it again.

Even when Striker left a trail of bodies the white cop said "must've been Cage" and Misty didn't say anything.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I feel like I missed something.

How come Willis wasn't arrested in relation to the cop he killed with that power glove when they were searching for Cage?

Misty knew it was him all along because she got a clear frame of his face from ? recognition. They mentioned it and never spoke about it again.

Even when Striker left a trail of bodies the white cop said "must've been Cage" and Misty didn't say anything.

Probably because they had clear video of him beating up cops, so even if Cage didn't ? that one particular cop, there was still reason to believe that he was behind some of the attacks.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @imfamous

Bless us with some Simone missick gifs brah
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 2 where it's at man?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options