Options
    white715 wrote: »
    "What y'all muthfuckas doing with that bouch?"

Lmao!!!!!!!

Bruh I damn near lost it. Lol!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Watched the episode again. Them kids on the bus was funny as hell acting up.
    BEACH BETTA HAVE MY MONEY!
    WHAT'S MY FAVORITE WORD? BEACH!

and issa tryna calm em down talking bout we in mixed company lmaoooo
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Recaptimus_Prime360

I think it's good we saw both sides. I know as a woman sometimes I feel guys don't let us in and express themselves or their frustration. It can be hard to deal with that even when we try to support. I'm glad to see that he used the conversation from the bank as a positive and got it together. A lot of guys would have taken it as encouragement to chase some ass lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @Recaptimus_Prime360

I think it's good we saw both sides. I know as a woman sometimes I feel guys don't let us in and express themselves or their frustration. It can be hard to deal with that even when we try to support. I'm glad to see that he used the conversation from the bank as a positive and got it together. A lot of guys would have taken it as encouragement to chase some ass lol

The thing I didn't like tho is the lack of communication. How could get mad at the brotha, if she wasn't telling him what's wrong? Or how she was feeling. Brotha kept askin and she went mute.

But would run to her home girl and tell her EVERYTHING wrong in the relationship. The effort she put into dumping all that info to her homegirl, she could've told her man. Instead of him having to try and figure it out w/o any clues.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Recaptimus_Prime360

In my experience, the women talk a good game but typically be on some self ? , I didn't realize that until too late being the "good" dude, understanding and all that ? because I thought that's what women wanted and that was just the way to be. Smh

I feel like that's why ? adamantly refuse to open up. One reason I constantly see is because women use what we tell them as ammunition when things go sour for whatever reason. I probably saw this in a meme but it rang true to me: no Black man wants to fight with his woman after a long day of fighting the world...
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    @Recaptimus_Prime360

The thing I didn't like tho is the lack of communication. How could get mad at the brotha, if she wasn't telling him what's wrong? Or how she was feeling. Brotha kept askin and she went mute.

But would run to her home girl and tell her EVERYTHING wrong in the relationship. The effort she put into dumping all that info to her homegirl, she could've told her man. Instead of him having to try and figure it out w/o any clues.

Molly did tell her that tho...she been telling issa lowkey you better work it out with your man cuz this new dating life is something you not about
  • MissK
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Recaptimus_Prime360

She said she tried to talk to him before. You can only talk so much before you realize you aren't being heard. Men have a bad habit of shutting down very early on and then complain that we nag.
    Furthermore it shouldn't get to that extreme for a ? to get his ? together. I guess you men didn't see the parts where he was comfortable doing nothing but chillin on the couch. The head hunter told him his problem was the gaps in his resume so it wasn't like he was out of work a few weeks. She was carrying their load a long time.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Recaptimus_Prime360

She said she tried to talk to him before. You can only talk so much before you realize you aren't being heard. Men have a bad habit of shutting down very early on and then complain that we nag.
    Furthermore it shouldn't get to that extreme for a ? to get his ? together. I guess you men didn't see the parts where he was comfortable doing nothing but chillin on the couch. The head hunter told him his problem was the gaps in his resume so it wasn't like he was out of work a few weeks. She was carrying their load a long time.

As far as him chillin on the couch, I give you that. But again that's all part of that him goin thru that down period, and feeling frustrated. He knew he needed to get his s*** together. His problem was wanting jobs on the same scale as the one he had before. Which is nothing wrong wit that. But at some point you gotta take something a lil less. I don't think he was just bumming off of her tho.

Again, at least he was looking. And was making he effort to try and figure out things b/t them. Some ? dgaf.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Another good episode

Dead @ the kids finding the broken ? song

Issa and her bf are getting back on track but they both playing themselves opening the door to other ppl who show em attention.

Molly fighting that inner black corporate woman struggle...she knew her bosses wanted her to talk to rashida cuz she's black but who wana be in that position? But then seeing all them white look like they were talking down to her she was like "damn maybe it shoulda been me"..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The next episode is gonna make or break this season....? gonna be wack if they focus the next episode on broken ? ... it was funny but it can't be a recurring theme w so much real things this show is dealing with
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Damn issa.........
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Damn issa.........

I'm SOOOOOOOO glad she did that. Now she ain't got s*** to say about her man. She freaked out about the broken ? vid, I can only imagine her reaction to this.

Thanks Issa for giving yo man the green light to f*** ole girl. Cuz she was lookin magically delicious walking up in Best Buy lookin like that.

Her homegirl 0-2 and I see why. She's that chick who as soon as she meets a dude, she already making future plans b4 even knowing the muthafucca.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
  • MissK
    Options
    @MissK explain yo'self!

Look here Dark you my dawg but this ? is almost personal for you lol.
    Further, we don't have a lot of back story on their relationship yet-I still don't think we have gotten the full picture on how long dude was not putting in effort but logically it didn't happen overnight for them to get to where they are.

She had a fantasy about ol boy in which she may or may not act upon. We all do this. If she does then yes she is in the wrong
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    @MissK ummmm issa and ol boy smashed fr fr that wasn't no fantasy
  • MissK
    Options

I am talking about the scene where she saw him in the mirror tho
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Naw chica...we past that. We here now. She acted on that fantasy. Lol. And what backstory? Backstory b/t her and her man...or ole boy? And how will the backstory change what she did?

Cuz you know had he cheated 1st, I can only imagine the responses

"Oh he damn dog"

"Issa need to leave his broke azzz"

"How he gonna cheat on Issa, and she supportin his broke azzz"

• MissK
    Options

Naw chica...we past that. We here now. She acted on that fantasy. Lol. And what backstory? Backstory b/t her and her man...or ole boy? And how will the backstory change what she did?

"Oh he damn dog"

I must be an episode behind then smh. I still stand by my words you woman hater!! :)
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    @MissK go watch the new episode!!!
  • MissK
    Options
    @MissK go watch the new episode!!!

Girl Sonarr picks up this series really slowly! But I like it over kodi since I can start and stop shows where I want and it keeps the exact spot I stop at
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

"Oh he damn dog"

I must be an episode behind then smh. I still stand by my words you woman hater!! :)

Yeah you must be. Lol.

I'm not a woman hater. Just hate the double standard. A guy would flat out get called a dog if they cheated in that situation. But if a woman does it, folks will be making excuses for her. Saying it's more emotional than just about sex.
  • MissK
    Options

"Oh he damn dog"

Yeah you must be. Lol.

I'm not a woman hater. Just hate the double standard. A guy would flat out get called a dog if they cheated in that situation. But if a woman does it, folks will be making excuses for her. Saying it's more emotional than just about sex.

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know you are not complaining over one double standard when we deal with all kinds of them lol man up