Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Everyone be on tonight to catch me whoop tonya ? ass . No guns . Meeting place the strip club .

@TonyDubbz you better knock this ? block off tonight bro if not you'll never hear the end of this ? and ? will be calling you Tonya till the end of time!

He aint wit the ? . He could of pulled up on me in the lobby last night and catch me slippin me but he aint on ? . @tonyadubz

Damn ? u just gone take what i already said about u and flip it around on me?

• TonyDubbz
    Options
    Yall just get yalls share buttons ready bruh, im bout to knock this ? block off tonight

Plus I heard you showed up in the party last night @RickyRich they said u was in there talkin ? but when I finally got on and invited u, you wouldnt even accept the invite even though u were still on GTA. Type of ? ? is that lmao I aint bout to play this cat and mouse ? wit u ? .

• TonyDubbz
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

@Turfaholic yall ? be goin on hikes, having picnics up on top of Mt. Chiliad and ? , dont say nothin to us bruh

This has never happened

Kha said something about the Xbox crew being up In the mountains and doing some weird

yea @Ir o ny @Turfaholic she said that ? when we were goin at it last week now yall saying it aint true.. lmao i dont even know what to believe
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall just get yalls share buttons ready bruh, im bout to knock this ? block off tonight

Plus I heard you showed up in the party last night @RickyRich they said u was in there talkin ? but when I finally got on and invited u, you wouldnt even accept the invite even though u were still on GTA. Type of ? ? is that lmao I aint bout to play this cat and mouse ? wit u ? .

? i was bout to hop off ? .i was finishin up this last mission u ? ass ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Turfaholic yall ? be goin on hikes, having picnics up on top of Mt. Chiliad and ? , dont say nothin to us bruh

This has never happened

Kha said something about the Xbox crew being up In the mountains and doing some weird

yea @Ir o ny @Turfaholic she said that ? when we were goin at it last week now yall saying it aint true.. lmao i dont even know what to believe

@her and ask. It's not rocket science guy.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This has never happened

I said I liked doing parachuting, golf and tennis.

But money is the motive.

Where is hiking in this statement?
  • TonyDubbz
    edited November 2016
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

This has never happened

But money is the motive.

=
    On Xbox we do it all.
    Missions, heists, death matches, survivals, adversaries... Hell, we even go hiking, play golf, shoot trannies, and get lapdances at the strip club and mooooar.

Yall PS4 ? are just boring. Like some "I only do missionary" type ? . No excitement. No fun. No variety. Muy aburrido.

Yall first lady the one who put yall out there bruh. She said yall do all types of things, even hunt for transexuals
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This has never happened

But money is the motive.

=
    On Xbox we do it all.
    Missions, heists, death matches, survivals, adversaries... Hell, we even go hiking, play golf, shoot trannies, and get lapdances at the strip club and mooooar.

Yall PS4 ? are just boring. Like some "I only do missionary" type ? . No excitement. No fun. No variety. Muy aburrido.

Yall first lady the one who put yall out there bruh. She said yall do all types of things, even hunt for transexuals

maybe her and abraxas did the hiking ? but i never took part in that.

• TonyDubbz
    Options

This has never happened

But money is the motive.

=
    On Xbox we do it all.

maybe her and abraxas did the hiking ? but i never took part in that.

Word, i actually believe you bruh cause that dont sound like some OG iLL Gang type ? to do. The rest of them ? i dont know though
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanksgiving Party today at work. Ill be home in 6 hours and i will be well fed and most likely skip dinner so lets ? some ? and make some digital money.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options

just say u was shook bruh ur ass was on like an hour even after i sent the invite cause i looked again stop lyin to these people bruh, all u do is lie
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    U know Abraxas ass was up in them mountains trying to find real life constellations nshit.

? hilarious
  • RickyRich
    Options

just say u was shook bruh ur ass was on like an hour even after i sent the invite cause i looked again stop lyin to these people bruh, all u do is lie

Nah ? i came off at 12:09 . Aint no one was shook at all. So y u didt jump in my lobby then u ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    @Tonyadubbz

Ukno u scared of this fade. I dont care about other people u knocked out they aint me . After i knock u and ima snipe ur ? head off.

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    Dubbz is easy to ? RickyRich, you will not have any trouble.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Idc he jus better show up tonight .
  • TonyDubbz
    Options

Why u lyin to that man Lucifer

Btw , you and I both know you really my son when it comes to death matches, i birthed your style

you got tired of me gettin those back to back headshots on you using nothin but a pistol when we first started doin the death matches and you stepped your ? up.

I'm proud to see the shooter you've become Lou, I truly am.
  • RickyRich
    Options

Btw , you and I both know you really my son when it comes to death matches, i birthed your style

you got tired of me gettin those back to back headshots on you using nothin but a pistol when we first started doin the death matches and you stepped your ? up.

? tonya
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Idc he jus better show up tonight .

You just ? up giving me that feelings reactions. ? you. I see you on them streets im giving you the same amount of deaths i gave to dubbz
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Pick any gun and challenge me to a deathmath. Ill ? you with a squirt gun you ugly motorcycle having bastard!!