Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Do yall realize that some females don't care to offer yall anything? Not all of us aspire to be bae/boo/girlfriend etc. Some just want a ? around every now and then.

How about y'all just let us know y'all wanna suck and ? ? Stop beating around the bush and tell us what y'all want. Thank ya kindly!

lol scumbag swag
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do yall realize that some females don't care to offer yall anything? Not all of us aspire to be bae/boo/girlfriend etc. Some just want a ? around every now and then.

This is what we mean when we say females are selfish as ? . So you just want me around and add nothing to my life at all? Cause I aint ever met now a female who just kept a ? around for no reason at all.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How about y'all just let us know y'all wanna suck and ? ? Stop beating around the bush and tell us what y'all want. Thank ya kindly!

It doesn't have to be sexual either. I called this dude to go to Centennial Park because the weather happened to be gorgeous outside and I just got a fresh cut. Y'all put too much into some things just like females lol
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It doesn't have to be sexual either. I called this dude to go to Centennial Park because the weather happened to be gorgeous outside and I just got a fresh cut. Y'all put too much into some things just like females lol

Lol u have to understand something. Most men are only friends with females because they want to have sex with them. Period. All I know is when I'm meeting a new young lady, I either wanna date and/or have sex. I have lady friends who I've known for years that I would never try to sleep with but with girls that I am meetinf now its either sex and/or relationship
  • jazzybella
    Options

This is what we mean when we say females are selfish as ? . So you just want me around and add nothing to my life at all? Cause I aint ever met now a female who just kept a ? around for no reason at all.

Ummm.....I'm not obligated to do that. If I choose to inspire you to want and achieve better then that's my choice. Because I text your phone doesn't mean I'm tryna change your life or looking for you to change mine. That's not selfish.... y'all put too much into these girls because she send you some heart eye emojis, pay for some dates, swallowed your ? whole, and still maintain a 4.0 in graduate school. Y'all become so amazed at this carefree black beauty with a savings account and decent credit that y'all assume she's suppose to become your nurturer or caretaker lol That's why communication is essential.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope
    Not surprised you don't since you like listening to Young MA.
  • jazzybella
    Options

Lol u have to understand something. Most men are only friends with females because they want to have sex with them. Period. All I know is when I'm meeting a new young lady, I either wanna date and/or have sex. I have lady friends who I've known for years that I would never try to sleep with but with girls that I am meetinf now its either sex and/or relationship

Yes!!!!! Why does it have to be just those options?? This ? once told me that most of the time, he just wanna come home to hear a woman in his house. She don't have to be cooking or anything just smelling her scent or hearing her voice after a long day of work is dope. That's me....sometimes I just want to pull up at your spot for a hug while you grab my ass. I like sensual/intimate stuff. I don't want to commit to you just to get that sometimes
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

Ummm.....I'm not obligated to do that. If I choose to inspire you to want and achieve better then that's my choice. Because I text your phone doesn't mean I'm tryna change your life or looking for you to change mine. That's not selfish.... y'all put too much into these girls because she send you some heart eye emojis, pay for some dates, swallowed your ? whole, and still maintain a 4.0 in graduate school. Y'all become so amazed at this carefree black beauty with a savings account and decent credit that y'all assume she's suppose to become your nurturer or caretaker lol That's why communication is essential.

Only female ever took care of me was my mama. The point I'm trying to make is what exactly are these broads good for? My statement was really and indictment on me and the type of women I seem to be attracting, aint got ? to so if she swallowed my ? (which they all end up doing in the end anyway).
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BedStuy wrote: »
    Nope
    Not surprised you don't since you like listening to Young MA.

I eat chitlins too
  • jazzybella
    Options

Only female ever took care of me was my mama. The point I'm trying to make is what exactly are these broads good for? My statement was really and indictment on me and the type of women I seem to be attracting, aint got ? to so if she swallowed my ? (which they all end up doing in the end anyway).

Idk what those broads are good for Dallas...you gotta figure that out on your own. But if you wanna catch a Hawks game and then grab some wings afterwards then hit my line. Mind you, itll probably be a while before you hear from me again but atleast that night would be dope as ?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

Idk what those broads are good for Dallas...you gotta figure that out on your own. But if you wanna catch a Hawks game and then grab some wings afterwards then hit my line. Mind you, itll probably be a while before you hear from me again but atleast that night would be dope as ?

Lol ok Jazzy.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    The opinions expressed by TheBoyRo do not reflect the opinions of the entire male community lol

Definitely not mines lol
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Well then speak y'all minds
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A lot of men can't handle a woman that can do that, I know from experience.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options

Yes!!!!! Why does it have to be just those options?? This ? once told me that most of the time, he just wanna come home to hear a woman in his house. She don't have to be cooking or anything just smelling her scent or hearing her voice after a long day of work is dope. That's me....sometimes I just want to pull up at your spot for a hug while you grab my ass. I like sensual/intimate stuff. I don't want to commit to you just to get that sometimes

Because most women are dumb and bring nothing to the table. not saying you are one of those women but I don't feel like I'm gaining anything from most women especially ones who are in relationships. I don't like my time wasted .
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Jazzy talking to some down low ? . Idk no ? that gonna be engaging in all them activities without planning to ultimately try and smash

I never said they didn't want to smash....hell I'm tryna smash too
  • Beta
    Options

Because most women are dumb and bring nothing to the table. not saying you are one of those women but I don't feel like I'm gaining anything from most women especially ones who are in relationships. I don't like my time wasted .

Time to change your avi to

masterson.jpg
  • jazzybella
    Options

I don't like my time wasted either.....and yep some woman are dumb and bring nothing to the table. But for those who do have some greatness about them, doesn't mean they wanna commitment. Maybe she just tryna chill
  • TheBoyRo
    edited November 2016
    Options

masterson.jpg

? I love that show!!!
    @Beezus
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get this soft ass relationship advice out of my gotdamn thread. ? ain't ? but hoes and tricks any ? way.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

masterson.jpg

Rofl that episode was hilarious. He sonned that one chick ? I need to find that clip

Edit: https://youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM
  • Beta
    Options
    And beezy dead homie