FALLOUT 4 COUNTDOWN

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Mods are out today on ps4 I gotta make a bethesda account to see what they are though.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn y'all just now getting mods?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Sky rim has some good mods gonna check it out
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Damn y'all just now getting mods?

man let them be great Turf lol

i hope they get to have the same experiences that PC and XBOX users have had

this is one area where i wanna see all gaming platforms win
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even play fallout no more. Game pulled my biggest pet peeve on me. The Nuka Cola add on has a mission where you have to find like 30 pieces to a machine. I got two more to find. But there's no map or anything. So I'm stuck looking for 2 punk ass pieces before I can continue.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was hooked on this game, then got side tracked and cant get back into it.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They shoulda never gave me PC mods. I ? around and turned all the females into bad ? .
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do u keep this game from crashing when using mods?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Some mods conflict with each other that's what cause the crash. I hope you don't have a whole lot of them because the only real way to figure out which one ? up is by turning them all off, then keep booting up the game turning them all back on one by one.

One of these PC game vets might can tell you a better way, I just got into this ? like a year ago so, I'd like to know as well, if there is?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some mods conflict with each other that's what cause the crash. I hope you don't have a whole lot of them because the only real way to figure out which one ? up is by turning them all off, then keep booting up the game turning them all back on one by one.

One of these PC game vets might can tell you a better way, I just got into this ? like a year ago so, I'd like to know as well, if there is?

ill try that,that load time tho
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

well on PC, they have a couple of other programs that you can use in addition to mods that let you know which ones arent compatible

not sure how it is on console but sometimes, on PC, they have to be loaded in a certain order

or you might have a mod that relies on DLC that you dont have