Tariq Nasheed is Going to Be on Fox News At 7:00 Today (11/29/16)

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tried telling someone here about Tariq...he wasnt trying to hear me tho
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Tariq was a Crip, ? , Relationship Expert, Author w books on how to pick up women, black empowerement documentary producer, freedom fighter for black people....

Homie is either taking the Malcolm X life trajectory or is one hell of a hustler..

The latter.

No reason he, or we, cant be both. I see no problem in that, in fact it's the best way for black folks to get our ? done out here. So if a ? wants to hustle the race issue, and anything else, and it benefits us let them. That's how black people can make money with black people.

But Ive yet to see a legitimate reason for folks to knock him, or more importantly, doubt his intentions with black empowerment...yet. What i do see is ? that think he shouldn't be getting paid at all, which is really just some jealousy ? .

money over race to you ? ?

Sad
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Like Batman vs Superman this interview went completely over dudes heads. It was a ? satire. Flex used the same exact talking points that CACs and the Neo Gestopo use when they murder innocent black citizens. That should have been clearly evident when he said, "Let's not rush to judgment and wait for all of the facts to be in."
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Tariq was a Crip, ? , Relationship Expert, Author w books on how to pick up women, black empowerement documentary producer, freedom fighter for black people....

Homie is either taking the Malcolm X life trajectory or is one hell of a hustler..

The latter.

No reason he, or we, cant be both. I see no problem in that, in fact it's the best way for black folks to get our ? done out here. So if a ? wants to hustle the race issue, and anything else, and it benefits us let them. That's how black people can make money with black people.

But Ive yet to see a legitimate reason for folks to knock him, or more importantly, doubt his intentions with black empowerment...yet. What i do see is ? that think he shouldn't be getting paid at all, which is really just some jealousy ? .

money over race to you ? ?

Sad

how is it money over race when he said he was benefiting off of benefiting the race??

im not dudes biggest fan..
    nor his harshest critic.

BUT DAMN..
    ull only respect it if he does it for free is what ur saying??
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still ? with Tariq.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I still ? wit dude, Dude spits heat.

Don't see why ? worrying about what he does as far as how he gets his bread.

Didn't know trying to enlighten black folks generated money and if it does, what's wrong with that. ? pay for things all day every day.

? quick to say he's a hustler like that ? is a bad thing. I guess though.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? quit to say he's a hustler like that ? is a bad thing. I guess though.

someone said it in the other thread..

black people refuse to realize we live under calitalism..
    black commies hate black capitalist..
    they call u a "hustler" cause u out here doin yo thang gettin yo money as if thats some sort of insult or somethin!!? :joy: :joy:
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Avon told ya'll about playin those away games. Styles make fights too, shoulda watched Charlamagne's fox news footage as a scouting tool. He kept it cool, and let them ask the questions, then destroyed the chick with calm, cool, logic. Tariq was fighting with emotion more than logic. You could feel the emotion through his voice. You don't win debates with emotion, you win with tact. Tariq was frustrated from the beginning.

• Knock_Twice
    Options

? quit to say he's a hustler like that ? is a bad thing. I guess though.

someone said it in the other thread..

black people refuse to realize we live under calitalism..
    black commies hate black capitalist..
    they call u a "hustler" cause u out here doin yo thang gettin yo money as if thats some sort of insult or somethin!!? :joy: :joy:

I guess hustling is a bad thing.

? supposed to not hustle and maintain a boss. IDK

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    didnt understand the tweet when i first read it and he did a terrible job getting his point across

seemed like he was beating around the bush or even back tracking if anything....this is fox news, its not hard to make them look bad

more like backtracking..

he knew what the ? he meant..
    he got called on his ? on national tv..

? need to learn when to pick they battles...
    that AND DEFINITELY dont throw stones and hide yo hands..

thats ? ? ..
    "i was bein vague" <--- ? ? as well..

some ? on here claim the bold isn't good strategy. They'd rather just fire at any and everything moving instead of understanding every battle ain't for everyone if you don't have a certain skillet to win said battle. You got to know your own limitations when you trying to fight this ? and know when to tag in somebody who is more knowledgeable and able to take that stance better than you can
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Whats wrong with being woke, being serious about the plight and gettin money?

? u aint know!?!

u suppose to go to school.. get good grades.. go to college.. get more good grades.. get a good degree and hopefully u wont get passed over by a white person wit lesser credentials for that good job..

u do THAT ur successful in the eyes of the black community. lol & smmfh

Supposed to do all this out the kindness of your heart with no income to support it. ? have said it on here before they prefer the symbols of change as opposed to doing the a team work that brings change...and yes part of that work is generating money
  • Lefty_
    Options

? u aint know!?!

u suppose to go to school.. get good grades.. go to college.. get more good grades.. get a good degree and hopefully u wont get passed over by a white person wit lesser credentials for that good job..

u do THAT ur successful in the eyes of the black community. lol & smmfh

How we gon move on up if ee keep tryin to get hired by the ones that dont want us advance? Knowledge is power, but so is money.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing at all hell if u can ? people s pain for revenue more power to u....the issue is would u be the same way if there weren't any financial windfalls?
  • Knock_Twice
    edited November 2016
    Options

Nothing at all hell if u can ? people s pain for revenue more power to u....the issue is would u be the same way if there weren't any financial windfalls?

How is he pimping ppl's pain?

Dude made some cool documentaries that IMO I think every black person/child should see.

Dude spits knowledge, granted some of the ? you have to decipher on your own and that's with anything and everybody.

I mean how much do you think this ? is making breh Lol 2,000 (if he charges that) to speak at a spot which he rarely does.

Hell they charge 300-600 to purchase a ticket for somebody to tell you how to flip a house etc or any other seminar.

I'm just trying to get the whole, I guess how he's making money off of this ? , other than speaking at events which dude rarely does.

I know them boots aint selling lol
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this is true, ill wait for the video to be posted by my i.c fam...i shall not contribute and help bolster the ratings for trump express...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Nasheed is one of those "I was just being provocative" ass ? huh? ? got in front of people and caught stage fright.

For whatever reason a lot of these guys struggle at debating. Lucky for him the longer white people speak the dumber they become, so Nasheed actually ended up holding his own lol.
  • Lefty_
    Options

I don't wanna count that man pockets but I don't think the hidden colors series was the biggest payday of all time for ? . Over time the real you is revealed, I think dude really bout that life.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    didnt understand the tweet when i first read it and he did a terrible job getting his point across

seemed like he was beating around the bush or even back tracking if anything....this is fox news, its not hard to make them look bad

more like backtracking..

thats ? ? ..

some ? on here claim the bold isn't good strategy. They'd rather just fire at any and everything moving instead of understanding every battle ain't for everyone if you don't have a certain skillet to win said battle. You got to know your own limitations when you trying to fight this ? and know when to tag in somebody who is more knowledgeable and able to take that stance better than you can

I learned the hard way that these white supremacist WIN the moment you entertain they ? . It dont matter how right you are and how wrong they are. That racist simply felt like flexing his racist ? on you. If there is no significant purpose, don't do it.

You could be minding your own damn business, in the deli section getting a pound of ham. All it takes is for you to get your ? sliced some way a racist doesn't like and outta no where, "Tyrone, what do you think about...", and there it goes. The only thing you're gonna get outta that is some verbal gymnastics. Some warm up for you debate loving ? .
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @NothingButTheTruth

Tariq had a debate? Drop that bomb fam!!!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats mad at Tariq Nasheed making money? He put folks on to many scholars and elders that they wouldn't normally know and knowledge that they wouldn't know if they weren't scholars. You may not like him, but at the end of the day he is that dude for hustling that knowledge to the people.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    If this is true, ill wait for the video to be posted by my i.c fam...i shall not contribute and help bolster the ratings for trump express...
    b'mer... wrote: »
    @NothingButTheTruth

Tariq had a debate? Drop that bomb fam!!!

Rex is trippin' off off people who was only read one page of a three page thread on top of not knowing what YouTube is.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

more like backtracking..

thats ? ? ..

not to go off topic but does the bolded apply to gettin at the "pretty" women?