Hollywood ? scene is actually surprise non consensual act

Options

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? legit mad y'all callin his friend ? for doing ? ? cause it's not ? .
    Hilarious.

Nah..... I really don't give a ? , my ? gone for 10 more years. Think I give a ? about what a ? say in a thread?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't seen it, but the article on imdb says that in the movie, Marlon Brando's character rapes her (simulated sex) using a stick of butter as ? ...

The article in the OP makes it sounds like he stuck a stick of butter all the way up her ? like a dairy ? ...

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahshahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Hilarious.

Nah..... I really don't give a ? , my ? gone for 10 more years. Think I give a ? about what a ? say in a thread?

You hold on to that good man....
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Nah it's not ? cause it was with a stick of butter

how you gonna prosecute butter?

In case you weren't being sarcastic.

Got a homie who stuck a pistol up a ? ass in a lick. They dropped the agg rob, burglary, and robbery.....

Gave him 12+3 for the ? .

My ? what???????

How in the ? is that part of a lick? And if I were you, I wouldn't be calling him my homie, makes you look suspect as hell by association

I guess thats why you not me. Thats my ? til the casket drop.

Nah bruh...riding with a ? who is sticking guns up ? ? is some suspect ?

IC logic could never make me turn on my peoples. I was only illustratin that ? wit an object such as butter, or a gun is still ? .

Can't look at a picture and say you read the book, ya'lls opinions on those matters fall on deaf ears.

https://youtu.be/ga8o9eepj5s
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Hilarious.

You hold on to that good man....

Will do.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So post the damn scene
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Never seen it.

It's trash anyway.

This goes to show you how people get so easily distracted from the issues they really should be addressing.

This old wack ass movie been trending on twitter cause liberal ? are boo hooing about the actions of an actor that's been worm food since before smartphones existed.

Yet as usual they just ignore present day atrocities. This is why they're all jokes.

Or maybe because the director just had a clip leak where he admitted what actually happened....nobody is ignoring anything happening now. I swear some of ya'll really think it's impossible to be aware of multiple issues at once
    Never seen it.

It's trash anyway.

This goes to show you how people get so easily distracted from the issues they really should be addressing.

This old wack ass movie been trending on twitter cause liberal ? are boo hooing about the actions of an actor that's been worm food since before smartphones existed.

Yet as usual they just ignore present day atrocities. This is why they're all jokes.

Or maybe because the director just had a clip leak where he admitted what actually happened....nobody is ignoring anything happening now. I swear some of ya'll really think it's impossible to be aware of multiple issues at once

Bruh any relevance to this issue died with Marlon Brando. Yes ok address the clip but giving a moot event more than 24 hours of burn all over Twitter top 20 trends l but forgettting the Walter Scott murder trial issue and having it drop after 2 hrs makes it seems like priorities sure are ? .

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah... If she would have snitched she would have been the next Linda Lovelace.

? was ? on film too.
    They drugged that girl for most the movie damn near killed her.

Ionno bruh. I seen the actress that starred in the movie on a netflix doc and she didn't say anything about it being ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Half of this ? ain't funny, reachin, or low key piling on for attention. Ya'll love a ? witch hunt. Have at it..... Don't be corny though.

Welcome to most of the threads on the IC. Let that ? roll off your shoulders breh. Lols are currency up here.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and what the ? is "surprise non consensual sex"

muthafucka thats ? !!
    white people love to use different words to label the same ? actions...

Thank U bruh....

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima just wait for the Nate Parker-esque "backlash" from the feminists... or is that only reserved for innocent blk men???
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Half of this ? ain't funny, reachin, or low key piling on for attention. Ya'll love a ? witch hunt. Have at it..... Don't be corny though.

Welcome to most of the threads on the IC. Let that ? roll off your shoulders breh. Lols are currency up here.

I don't pay these ? no mind bruh.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Ima just wait for the Nate Parker-esque "backlash" from the feminists... or is that only reserved for innocent blk men???

dont even know why you said this.....

you know what it is....

feminism is only directed towards a chosen few
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

? was ? on film too.

Ionno bruh. I seen the actress that starred in the movie on a netflix doc and she didn't say anything about it being ? .

she was high most of the time...she was ok with it.....but it is still ? according to how things are now.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Never seen it.

It's trash anyway.

Never seen it.

It's trash anyway.

Bruh any relevance to this issue died with Marlon Brando. Yes ok address the clip but giving a moot event more than 24 hours of burn all over Twitter top 20 trends l but forgettting the Walter Scott murder trial issue and having it drop after 2 hrs makes it seems like priorities sure are ? .

Who has forgotten the Walter Scott murder trial? Nobody has forgotten it. There was no new info to report on it over the weekend because they were on recess. Jury goes back today so it will be back in the trending topics since you think that's the only way to show people care or are able to talk about something.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

? was ? on film too.

she was high most of the time...she was ok with it.....but it is still ? according to how things are now.

Bruh the actress said she wasn't ok with it...what the hell did you read?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen that scene and movie. Reading this article I'm confused now.

Did Marlon Brando actually ? her (? in the ? ) or just rub the butter on her ? and simulate ? her? Anybody know the answer?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always the most unsuspecting threads with the most ? up thread titles that ends up being a exposure thread on the IC.....

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

? was ? on film too.

Bruh the actress said she wasn't ok with it...what the hell did you read?

i was talking about ?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious.

Based on your numerous posts in here... Yes.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aside from all this movie ? ?

Butter is the goat ?