Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Oh so you voted for Obama who did nothing directly for black people and you think that makes you somebody??

Once again simple ? , you need to go back and read many threads, you just made a bunch of very moronic and incorrect assumptions about me, you don't know me at all. You haven't even been reading my posts in this thread for comprehension smh

When you're ready to humble yourself and learn, THATS when true understanding will find you, simpleton

I voted for somebody and that makes me 100% better than somebody who doesn't vote, nor stand for anything outside of how to be critical to your own kind while simultaneously figuring out how to cosign Donald Trump.

I give you decades of Trump racism and your reaction is to criticize Obama. You don't even make the cut for simple.

Nah that makes you an ignorant slave

And once again simple ? , I vote, just not for the president because the popular vote DOES NOT MATTER

YOU LITERALLY JUST SAW THE IRRELEVANCY OF THE POPULAR VOTE ONE MONTH AGO simple ?

The popular vote does matter...it just matters more in some places than others. If it didn't matter then Trump winning all those counties wouldn't have led to him winning the election

Which means it does not matter. Hopefully one day you'll understand this

Notice how the places where votes "matter more" are places where there aren't a lot of black people

I'm sleep though

No that's not what that means...it means exactly what it says. Certain things matter more in certain places. That's pretty much how life in general works
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh more ad hominem

Yeah you're really smart and you're arguing your point really well

Keep it up simple ?

I don't have to, you've been Negan-ed in this thread so often we're gonna have to call for a mid-season finale.

oiehyl0k6det.gif

Once again, trying to change the subject because I'm sonning you smh
  • universalside
    universalside Members Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Once again incorrect

You don't know your history at all but don't worry I'm here to teach

LBJ, the most recent president WHO WAS NOT VOTED INTO OFFICE, the same person who this quote originates from
    "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Passed the civil rights act to undermine the movement and dissipate the energy of the time. Not only do ? and women benefit MORE from that act, black people aren't directly mentioned in it AT ALL that I can see

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

Jesuz. I can see why the rest of them avoid you, you can just become dumber by an actual reply. Your whole life is a segment on the Alex Jones show.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mldardy wrote: »

So he's a ? because he MET with Trump. Wow stop dude.

He's doing what Jesse, Al, and all the other so called black leaders should be doing. This doesn't mean anything will be done about what Ye discussed with Trump but at least he's letting it be known what some of the problems are. I'm sure if he tried to do this with Hillary she probably wouldn't even meet with him. Think about that for a second. I don't like Trump, didn't vote for him but at least he took the time to talk to Ye.

No, Hillary met with Black Lives Matters directly and had them backstage at speeches.

My problem is that people keep giving Trump benefits and totally looking over stuff Hillary ALREADY DID.

0b2ziu5ekhv2.jpg

What has hillary done for black people in her 30 years in washington simple ? ?

Besides lock us up and send us off to wars that have nothing to do with us?

Please explain to me how Hilary, herself -

"locked us up".

Also, explain how Hilary "sent us off to wars".
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Oh so you voted for Obama who did nothing directly for black people and you think that makes you somebody??

Once again simple ? , you need to go back and read many threads, you just made a bunch of very moronic and incorrect assumptions about me, you don't know me at all. You haven't even been reading my posts in this thread for comprehension smh

When you're ready to humble yourself and learn, THATS when true understanding will find you, simpleton

I voted for somebody and that makes me 100% better than somebody who doesn't vote, nor stand for anything outside of how to be critical to your own kind while simultaneously figuring out how to cosign Donald Trump.

I give you decades of Trump racism and your reaction is to criticize Obama. You don't even make the cut for simple.

And once again simple ? , I vote, just not for the president because the popular vote DOES NOT MATTER

YOU LITERALLY JUST SAW THE IRRELEVANCY OF THE POPULAR VOTE ONE MONTH AGO simple ?

The popular vote does matter...it just matters more in some places than others. If it didn't matter then Trump winning all those counties wouldn't have led to him winning the election

Which means it does not matter. Hopefully one day you'll understand this

Notice how the places where votes "matter more" are places where there aren't a lot of black people

I'm sleep though

No that's not what that means...it means exactly what it says. Certain things matter more in certain places. That's pretty much how life in general works

Yeah and the places where it matters LESS are places where black people live

And ON TOP OF THAT the EC can literally do whatever it wants and THEY have the final say over who becomes president
  • universalside
    Options

He's doing what Jesse, Al, and all the other so called black leaders should be doing. This doesn't mean anything will be done about what Ye discussed with Trump but at least he's letting it be known what some of the problems are. I'm sure if he tried to do this with Hillary she probably wouldn't even meet with him. Think about that for a second. I don't like Trump, didn't vote for him but at least he took the time to talk to Ye.

No, Hillary met with Black Lives Matters directly and had them backstage at speeches.

My problem is that people keep giving Trump benefits and totally looking over stuff Hillary ALREADY DID.

0b2ziu5ekhv2.jpg

She started her entire career by defending people of color as a lawyer. The question is what have you done in the last 30 years, you fake afrocentric wannabe?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

0b2ziu5ekhv2.jpg

"locked us up".

She was senator of NY AND secretary of state and she voted yes for every single war that we've been in since 2001 PERIOD

She and her husband pushed the crime bill TOGETHER. She and her husband pushed the superpredator narrative TOGETHER
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Once again incorrect

LBJ, the most recent president WHO WAS NOT VOTED INTO OFFICE, the same person who this quote originates from
    "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Passed the civil rights act to undermine the movement and dissipate the energy of the time. Not only do ? and women benefit MORE from that act, black people aren't directly mentioned in it AT ALL that I can see

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

Jesuz. I can see why the rest of them avoid you, you can just become dumber by an actual reply. Your whole life is a segment on the Alex Jones show.

Nah people don't avoid me, most of my statements can't be refuted because they're facts so theres nothing to say after I post

A good student thanks their teacher for the education smh

You really have to learn how to humble yourself. Once again, you will never gain true understanding until you do simpleton
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Once again incorrect

Smh pseudo-intellectuals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

Please show me any longterm positive effects of the civil rights movement on the black community, thanks
  • xxCivicxx
    edited December 2016
    Options

0b2ziu5ekhv2.jpg

She started her entire career by defending people of color as a lawyer. The question is what have you done in the last 30 years, you fake afrocentric wannabe?

? what??

What black people are you talking about

Why can't you make a post without a weak insult included in it simpleton?
  • universalside
    Options

Nah people don't avoid me, most of my statements can't be refuted because they're facts so theres nothing to say after I post

You really have to learn how to humble yourself. Once again, you will never gain true understanding until you do simpleton

LOL, you assume nobody is reading this thread and dissing you as a rule?

Also, your 'facts' are so esoteric that it's almost like you're a foreign agent pretending to know the history of African Americans. You can tell this by how disconnected you are on various subjects.

Your fake afrocentrism and attempt to be over-? -ish while still holding onto conspiracy theories that most white boys love smacks of a fake account.

In other words, you're probably not black.
  • universalside
    Options
    ? what??

These black people, you ? white boy.

bp3nak0kp0j3.jpg
    Hillary Clinton leading a 1968 student protest to increase African-American admissions at Wellesley College, following the assassination of Martin Luther King. Clinton met King in Chicago in 1962, when she was 14.

How is the weather in Russia?
  • universalside
    Options
    Please show me any longterm positive effects of the civil rights movement on the black community, thanks

Gotdamn, somebody tell me how AllHipHop has suffered this fake account over all this time?

• xxCivicxx
    Options

LOL, you assume nobody is reading this thread and dissing you as a rule?

Also, your 'facts' are so esoteric that it's almost like you're a foreign agent pretending to know the history of African Americans. You can tell this by how disconnected you are on various subjects.

Your fake afrocentrism and attempt to be over-? -ish while still holding onto conspiracy theories that most white boys love smacks of a fake account.

In other words, you're probably not black.

Simple ? you see my face

You're posts are literally becoming nonsensical smh

Why can't you stay on topic?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Lol. So hanging out with a open white supremacist who won a campaign off empowering racist rednecks is a "power move"?

I don't agree with what he said, but what you're saying sounds so exaggerated.

It's so crazy how this 2016 election has everyone willfully taking either extreme. Got people crying, spitting empty rhetoric, blatantly lying, and blindly jumping on manufactured narratives. Where did all the rational, objective people go?
    I hate when ppl offer rebuttals with weak blanket statements fam. Exaggerated? Trump is a RACIST who used dangerous racist rehortric against black folk and others. He's given white supremacists hope they can take america back. He has a HISTORY of racist behavior.

Now which part of anything I just posted is "exaggerated"?

Stop making blanket statements if you can't explain what you're talking about fam

Your statements were and are exaggerated. Not just you but most of the people taking your stance in this thread are also exaggerating

Trump has never endorsed those groups, actually he has come out against pretty much all of those groups but you don't care because that fact doesn't fit your narrative.

Please show me where trump has ever spoken favorably of ANY racist alt-right groups

Y'all are literally no different than the white people that lump all black people together with the BLM organization and then blame all black people when one black person does something dumb

It's crazy how ignorant some of y'all get on this topic smh. I don't give af about trump but it's crazy how you ? are trying to scare black people into a passive state where we can't even attempt to get favorable things accomplished for black people
    Fam stop it. You're a ? ? if you can't see Trump playin games with the media. Trump is the SAME ? who said he didn't know the leader of the KKK & refused to disavow them. He's a RACIST and has a racist history. He's also already put racist ppl on his team. Are you really arguing if Donald Trump's a racist or not? Because that's undeniable. No honorable black man should align themselves with racists ppl, PERIOD. Kanye, Jim Brown, Omorosa etc...are certified ?

I can't believe ? is in here DEFENDING whether Trump's a racist. Are really that dumb???

What are you even talking about?? Who in here said trump wasn't racist?

Why can't you read my words for comprehension instead of projecting your own thoughts onto my statements?

I ask again, what is the solution for how black people are supposed to move under a trump presidency? Are we supposed to hide from him? Why can't any of y'all answer this?

MOST upper level politicians are racist, INCLUDING HILLARY.

What is your solution?? You seem to think you have the answers. Please enlighten me
    You make it difficult because you keep jumping around topics without ever truly responding to anybody. So let's dumb it down for you:

You agree Trump's a racist. No african american should ever under NO TERMS "befriend" a open racist. Donald Trump has shown he doesn't have black ppl best interest.

ANYBODY who is black and does business or hangs with a racist is a certified ? . Only ppl with no morals support this coonery

What's complicated about that???

• xxCivicxx
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ? what??

These black people, you ? white boy.

bp3nak0kp0j3.jpg
    Hillary Clinton leading a 1968 student protest to increase African-American admissions at Wellesley College, following the assassination of Martin Luther King. Clinton met King in Chicago in 1962, when she was 14.

How is the weather in Russia?

You said she helped black people AS A LAWYER

Why would you post a pic of her as a student taking part in a student protest? What does that have to do with her helping black people as a lawyer?

What court cases did she win for black people? Serious question
  • Peace_79
    Options

0b2ziu5ekhv2.jpg

"locked us up".

She was senator of NY AND secretary of state and she voted yes for every single war that we've been in since 2001 PERIOD

She and her husband pushed the crime bill TOGETHER. She and her husband pushed the superpredator narrative TOGETHER

Do have any idea how many people were involved in the writing, planning, and implemention of the 1994' Crime Bill?

Hundreds of those people black ...

Hilary wasn't even a part of Congress when the Bill was passed.

Yet you talk as though Hilary, acting as a joint dictator with her Husband, unilaterally made the decision; wielding an omniscient, 20 year foresight into the carnage it would bring to bear on minority communities.

Right ...

Cuz Hilary is an ALL powerful supervillain.

Not one of the THOUSANDS of politicians who have each had a fraction of the collective influence in shaping the public policy of our nation.

Are you even willingly to acknowledge the impetus that was behind the Crime Bill in the first place?

And, if nothing else, you are a legend at ignoring historical context...

So now, after 9/11 Hilary is THE ONLY American citizen or member of Congress to support the war in Iraq???

Hilarious.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Gotdamn, somebody tell me how AllHipHop has suffered this fake account over all this time?

Another sad attempt at a subject change

Please stay on topic thanks
  • universalside
    Options

Simple ? you see my face

I see the face of the picture you downloaded, fake afrocentric.

wuvbynundfox.gif

Allow me to proctologize myself

• xxCivicxx
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Lol. So hanging out with a open white supremacist who won a campaign off empowering racist rednecks is a "power move"?

I don't agree with what he said, but what you're saying sounds so exaggerated.

It's so crazy how this 2016 election has everyone willfully taking either extreme. Got people crying, spitting empty rhetoric, blatantly lying, and blindly jumping on manufactured narratives. Where did all the rational, objective people go?
    I hate when ppl offer rebuttals with weak blanket statements fam. Exaggerated? Trump is a RACIST who used dangerous racist rehortric against black folk and others. He's given white supremacists hope they can take america back. He has a HISTORY of racist behavior.

Now which part of anything I just posted is "exaggerated"?

Stop making blanket statements if you can't explain what you're talking about fam

Your statements were and are exaggerated. Not just you but most of the people taking your stance in this thread are also exaggerating

Trump has never endorsed those groups, actually he has come out against pretty much all of those groups but you don't care because that fact doesn't fit your narrative.

Please show me where trump has ever spoken favorably of ANY racist alt-right groups

Y'all are literally no different than the white people that lump all black people together with the BLM organization and then blame all black people when one black person does something dumb

It's crazy how ignorant some of y'all get on this topic smh. I don't give af about trump but it's crazy how you ? are trying to scare black people into a passive state where we can't even attempt to get favorable things accomplished for black people
    Fam stop it. You're a ? ? if you can't see Trump playin games with the media. Trump is the SAME ? who said he didn't know the leader of the KKK & refused to disavow them. He's a RACIST and has a racist history. He's also already put racist ppl on his team. Are you really arguing if Donald Trump's a racist or not? Because that's undeniable. No honorable black man should align themselves with racists ppl, PERIOD. Kanye, Jim Brown, Omorosa etc...are certified ?

I can't believe ? is in here DEFENDING whether Trump's a racist. Are really that dumb???

What are you even talking about?? Who in here said trump wasn't racist?

Why can't you read my words for comprehension instead of projecting your own thoughts onto my statements?

I ask again, what is the solution for how black people are supposed to move under a trump presidency? Are we supposed to hide from him? Why can't any of y'all answer this?

MOST upper level politicians are racist, INCLUDING HILLARY.

What is your solution?? You seem to think you have the answers. Please enlighten me
    You make it difficult because you keep jumping around topics without ever truly responding to anybody. So let's dumb it down for you:

You agree Trump's a racist. No african american should ever under NO TERMS "befriend" a open racist. Donald Trump has shown he doesn't have black ppl best interest.

ANYBODY who is black and does business or hangs with a racist is a certified ? . Only ppl with no morals support this coonery

What's complicated about that???

More generalities smh. What subjects am I jumping around on and who have I not directly addressed??

How is doing business with a person befriending them??

White racists do business with and take black money LITERALLY ALL THE TIME

IT'S LITERALLY ONE OF THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE US ECONOMY so again what are you even talking about?
  • Peace_79
    Options

Did Bernie Sanders

"Lock up black PEOPLE" too

Is Charles Roberts also guilty of

"Sending us all to wars"

To how many people does this "pick a random political figure and categorically blame them for historical events, in a vaccum" Logic apply to?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

0b2ziu5ekhv2.jpg

"locked us up".

Do have any idea how many people were involved in the writing, planning, and implemention of the 1994' Crime Bill?

Hundreds of those people black ...

Hilary wasn't even a part of Congress when the Bill was passed.

Yet you talk as though Hilary, acting as a joint dictator with her Husband, unilaterally made the decision; wielding an omniscient, 20 year foresight into the carnage it would bring to bear on minority communities.

Right ...

Cuz Hilary is an ALL powerful supervillain.

Not one of the THOUSANDS of politicians who have each had a fraction of the collective influence in shaping the public policy of our nation.

Are you even willingly to acknowledge the impetus that was behind the Crime Bill in the first place?

And, if nothing else, you are a legend at ignoring historical context...

So now, after 9/11 Hilary is THE ONLY American citizen or member of Congress to support the war in Iraq???

Hilarious.

We've been in at least 10 wars since 2001 smh what are you talking about

Even before she became a senator she advocated for the wars that bill put is in as well
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Simple ? you see my face

I see the face of the picture you downloaded, fake afrocentric.

wuvbynundfox.gif

Allow me to proctologize myself

Cool you are now ignored
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know you, everybody on this thread knows you. You're a do-nothing, fake afrocentric fool that would likely spend more time dissing Obama and any black person you could find rather than confront a racist on their racism. If Kanye had said 'I went to Trump tower to get an apology' instead of getting his fried chicken photo-op we'd be debating something different.

Your arguments are cyclical and the rantings of a complete goofball. Just corny in almost every way.

9u3y3iicfinx.gif

Lol.....we done triggered this loyal InfoWars Stan into flooding another thread with 50 replies of pump fakes and circular logic.

Someone @ me when they finally ban this "simpleton"