The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    #1 rookie play every year since 97'

There's a name here that'll make heat fans laugh

https://youtu.be/L-k1jZwUV-I

sundiata gaines was ROY?

or am i understanding this vid wrong?

Come on man....lol did Chris Quinn win ROY?

brah...i was wondering about that too

im just ready to go home...dont mind me

the caws playing tonight though...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    You trying to make an argument over other ? arguing?

http://www.celticslife.com/2017/01/green-envy-what-wizards-fans-said-11017.html?m=1

Remember I told you wizards fans don't like John wall like that? here's some comments from the other side on how they felt about his performance tonight

You sound like a fool. ? you really basing your ? off of internet comments.

Go to a wizards game and see how many Wall jerseys you see in the stands compared to anybody else.

Better yet go read and pull up comments from when Wall had his knee surgeries and see what the fans were saying.

You feeling yourself way too much tonight. Bet those comments wasn't the same when yall got yall ? ran out the gym last game though!

Last game when we were without 2 starters? Lol fully healthy we cracking your squad in 5 if we meet in the playoffs. Also wall ain't leading yall anywhere as the number 1 option, and I ain't basing anything off Internet comments im talmbout what wizards fans told me. Yall mawfuckas were over .500 yesterday for the first time since November of 2015 and u really wanna pop off FOH

Excuses. So like I said you wasn't talking none of that ? when yall got ran out of the gym!

? all that other ? you talking about!

Al horford and Jae who account for close to 30ppg were absent, yall lost to us minus 5 players yesterday, we're not the same team from November we're gonna ? yall up in the playoffs

So again you still making excuses. You still admitting that you wasn't talking none of this ? you was on yesterday when yall got ran out of the gym!

Be consistent ? talk all that confident ? whether yall winning or losing, whether yall healthy or not.

? facts speak for themselves John Wall lead the Wizards to 2nd round of the playoffs TWICE!!!!

IT ain't lead yall to ? yet so ? what you talking about with all that future woulda , coulda, shoulda ? !!

Lol I was definitely in this thread during that game and I said it was a terrible performance and I'll wait til we get healthy before I fully judge the team and we've been playing some of the best ball in the east since our last meeting. Two 2nd round appearances? Swear i thought it was 1 and that was pierce influenced .Don't accuse me of front running cuz that's false I'm always in here win or lose

Wall was the best player on that team, come on ax don't let the perceived it hate sway u into delusion ur better than this lol

I think John b doesn't even hate wall like he acts he just wants Lowry mentioned more for some reason when that ? gets his props already
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Below .500 teams popping off like all yall squads ain't underachieving, facts is IT is averaging 28ppg leading the league in 4th quarter scoring he's a dark horse MVP candidate and that's facts anything else is bias fuckery

one does not mean the other

you sipping too much celtics koolaid bruh

you really think IT has a chance to win MVP over harden or russ?? seriously?? cmon man

edit: third bolded...the irony of this whole post
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Below .500 teams popping off like all yall squads ain't underachieving, facts is IT is averaging 28ppg leading the league in 4th quarter scoring he's a dark horse MVP candidate and that's facts anything else is bias fuckery

you really think IT has a chance to win MVP over harden or russ?? seriously?? cmon man

Of course it's between harden and Westbrook but IT has been a slight tier below

Obviously it's a 2 man race between them but IT has been playing at an all NBA level, that's why I said dark horse
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ain't what I'm doing. I'm checking you on the sucka ? you doing.

You wasn't talking all that fly confident ? when yall got ran out the gym you was making excuses.

If you ain't going to talk that fly confident ? no matter what then don't talk it at all.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

http://www.celticslife.com/2017/01/green-envy-what-wizards-fans-said-11017.html?m=1

Remember I told you wizards fans don't like John wall like that? here's some comments from the other side on how they felt about his performance tonight

Go to a wizards game and see how many Wall jerseys you see in the stands compared to anybody else.

Better yet go read and pull up comments from when Wall had his knee surgeries and see what the fans were saying.

You feeling yourself way too much tonight. Bet those comments wasn't the same when yall got yall ? ran out the gym last game though!

Last game when we were without 2 starters? Lol fully healthy we cracking your squad in 5 if we meet in the playoffs. Also wall ain't leading yall anywhere as the number 1 option, and I ain't basing anything off Internet comments im talmbout what wizards fans told me. Yall mawfuckas were over .500 yesterday for the first time since November of 2015 and u really wanna pop off FOH

Excuses. So like I said you wasn't talking none of that ? when yall got ran out of the gym!

Al horford and Jae who account for close to 30ppg were absent, yall lost to us minus 5 players yesterday, we're not the same team from November we're gonna ? yall up in the playoffs

So again you still making excuses. You still admitting that you wasn't talking none of this ? you was on yesterday when yall got ran out of the gym!

Be consistent ? talk all that confident ? whether yall winning or losing, whether yall healthy or not.

? facts speak for themselves John Wall lead the Wizards to 2nd round of the playoffs TWICE!!!!

IT ain't lead yall to ? yet so ? what you talking about with all that future woulda , coulda, shoulda ? !!

Lol I was definitely in this thread during that game and I said it was a terrible performance and I'll wait til we get healthy before I fully judge the team and we've been playing some of the best ball in the east since our last meeting. Two 2nd round appearances? Swear i thought it was 1 and that was pierce influenced .Don't accuse me of front running cuz that's false I'm always in here win or lose

Wall was the best player on that team, come on ax don't let the perceived it hate sway u into delusion ur better than this lol

I think John b doesn't even hate wall like he acts he just wants Lowry mentioned more for some reason when that ? gets his props already

He was but pierce helped them immensely they even admitted that
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thomas isnt winning mvp

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So your teammates ain't supposed to help now?

So why you always crying talking about what players yall missing?

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He was a good veteran presence for em definitely, but wall led them there, let's b fair I like it but he's yet to achieve what wall has in that regard, and as far as Lowry goes ion hate him either, but as an individual , wall playoff performances>>>>>Lowry. Let's stop slighting wall just cuz of now when they'd b #1 pick status without him
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw Wall played with a messed up pinkie and swollen wrist last night combined with a back to back which probably made an impact. Not an excuse, just saying..
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo at Ax vs the cheap seats

Ax in here like

marcus-smart-shoved-a-texas-tech-fan.gif

The lady at the bottom left lmao
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who got them NBA league pass hookups ? I remember reading someone was selling em half price
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    When it comes down to ot john wall is better than IT. If John Wall were on the Celtics they would have a better chance to beat the cavs.

Hell boston as it currently stands won't beat the the raptors in the 2nd round

This is just flat out not true

Taking a shooter/scorer and replacing him with a non shooter/scorer makes them the Hawks
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw Wall played with a messed up pinkie and swollen wrist last night combined with a back to back which probably made an impact. Not an excuse, just saying..

A pinkie caused 4/21

Lmaooooo

Trash ass ?
  • Beta
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

A pinkie caused 4/21

Lmaooooo

Trash ass ?

Lol @ overlooking the wrist part but I know how it goes...put wall on the blazers though and their record would be better than 18-23
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Lol it was really a royal rumble handicap match against me. All ima say is I'm enjoying the quality of ball IT is playing I ain't expect THAT much backlash
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol it was really a royal rumble handicap match against me. All ima say is I'm enjoying the quality of ball IT is playing I ain't expect THAT much backlash

Lol like that's all you said...

Plus I already said it, ? will form like voltron against the Celtics for reasons I already explained
  • Beta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Lmao alright man...anyways, the pacers getting that work
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    who got them NBA league pass hookups ? I remember reading someone was selling em half price

? I watch every game on Kodi for free
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how much longer PG gonna put up with this ?
  • Beta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I wonder how much longer PG gonna put up with this ?

Idk but it ain't like his team is bad. He has quality pieces I really just think it's Macmillan