Is Dak Prescott The Truth?

Options

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dak did the damn thing. Can't even really be mad at him for the INT. Great read and play by Hyde. Defense and poor preparation lost the game, not Dak.

Cosign.

He'll get his ring someday
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Dak did the damn thing. Can't even really be mad at him for the INT. Great read and play by Hyde. Defense and poor preparation lost the game, not Dak.

Cosign.

He'll get his ring someday

I wouldn't go that far. A good career though
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He earned his stripes in that loss. He's only going to get better.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He does have a great supporting cast.

That still doesn't negate the fact that he's winning. Same team, last year, Dallas wasn't winning ? without Romo.

Dak had that white boy looking like Wes Welker this year.

This is ? , haha. Zeke's 1900 yards from scrimmage, and 16 TD's weren't there last year, and Dez missed about half the season last year. I'm not saying they weren't winning, but he wasn't dropped in the same situation as the 2015 Cowboys.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    He's in the right position. Elite O line, elitie Running Back, HOF Tight End, And a Playmaker WR (except against Giants this year).

Time will tell

Same thing I said. A lot of QB's are out here looking for a running game, OL, or receiving targets. Let's see how he is when he isn't in the ideal situation. Could still be good. But we're going to have to wait and see

Name a qb in a bad situation that's good?

Didn't say a bad situation. Just one that isn't ideal. He has a top tier OL and RB, and a good group of receiving targets. How many teams would you say have a better supporting offensive cast?

tom brady has had the best teams thru his career and it doesn't hurt his legacy

Bruh, I don't even ? with Brady and this isn't true at all. What receivers has Brady had? 2 years with Moss? A few seasons with Welker (who was largely a product of elite QB play)? And who were the Pats running backs? Even the O line seems like it gets shuffled around a lot.

You're reachin hard as hell saying Brady's had the best supporting casts throughout his career.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's in the right position. Elite O line, elitie Running Back, HOF Tight End, And a Playmaker WR (except against Giants this year).

Time will tell

Same thing I said. A lot of QB's are out here looking for a running game, OL, or receiving targets. Let's see how he is when he isn't in the ideal situation. Could still be good. But we're going to have to wait and see

Didn't say a bad situation. Just one that isn't ideal. He has a top tier OL and RB, and a good group of receiving targets. How many teams would you say have a better supporting offensive cast?

Bruh, I don't even ? with Brady and this isn't true at all. What receivers has Brady had? 2 years with Moss? A few seasons with Welker (who was largely a product of elite QB play)? And who were the Pats running backs? Even the O line seems like it gets shuffled around a lot.

You're reachin hard as hell saying Brady's had the best supporting casts throughout his career.

Have you ever wondered an argument against me....nope
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Time will tell

This is another W on my list. You're crazy as hell saying Brady has had the best teams throughout his career. Name some of his best WR's and RB's. Reachin hard as hell.

@ghost! @its....JOHN B are Pats fans I think. They should know how the Pats roster has been over the years...tell them how Brady had the best supporting casts his whole career.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Here go his rushing and receiving leaders throughout his career. With that group he's produced arguably the best QB play we've ever seen, and you say it's because of the people on this list? Nah

iiteua82qyuv.png
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Time will tell

Trash response, you getting killed with facts right now
  • Olorun22
    Options

Time will tell

This is another W on my list. You're crazy as hell saying Brady has had the best teams throughout his career. Name some of his best WR's and RB's. Reachin hard as hell.

@ghost! @its....JOHN B are Pats fans I think. They should know how the Pats roster has been over the years...tell them how Brady had the best supporting casts his whole career.

I never said he had the best supporting cast wtf. I said he has had the best teams. You don't have to have the best talent in the world to win.

Now tell me how has brady not had the best situation in football the past 15 years?
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Trash response, you getting killed with facts right now

stock-vector-cheerleader-with-word-cheerleading-402252220.jpg
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Time will tell

I never said he had the best supporting cast wtf. I said he has had the best teams. You don't have to have the best talent in the world to win.

Now tell me how has brady not had the best situation in football the past 15 years?

Removing the QB and looking at the offense, plenty of teams are in as good as, or better, situations. Cowboys, Falcons, Steelers, Cardinals, Chiefs, Giants, Raiders, Bengals. A couple more could probably added as a comparable team.

This man just threw 28 TD's and 2 INT's this season. He averaged more TD's per game, than he had total interceptions. All that with Gronk being hurt for a big part of the year. Last year he had 36 TD'S 7 INT with all his WR's being hurt and missing games, and an average running game.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    How about leading the Pats to the afc championship after losing Welker and Hernandez in the offseason and Gronk to injury during the season? This dude don't have a clue what he's talking about
  • Olorun22
    Options

Time will tell

Removing the QB and looking at the offense, plenty of teams are in as good as, or better, situations. Cowboys, Falcons, Steelers, Cardinals, Chiefs, Giants, Raiders, Bengals. A couple more could probably added as a comparable team.

This man just threw 28 TD's and 2 INT's this season. He averaged more TD's per game, than he had total interceptions. All that with Gronk being hurt for a big part of the year. Last year he had 36 TD'S 7 INT with all his WR's being hurt and missing games, and an average running game.

All the team's you just named aren't better than the Pats.
    You don't even know what you're talking about. How can you say that the Pats are similar to the other teams but when those teams lose dez or a Aj Green they're offensive isn't the same. Pats lose players and the still win that means brady is in a better situation. Pats gets players that fit there system
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Time will tell

You don't even know what you're talking about. How can you say that the Pats are similar to the other teams but when those teams lose dez or a Aj Green they're offensive isn't the same. Pats lose players and the still win that means brady is in a better situation. Pats gets players that fit there system

I didn't say those teams were better or similar to the Pats. I said their offensive personnel (with the QB's removed) are as good as or better than the Pats offensive personnel.

And in the bolded, that's just some hater logic. So if Edelman gets hurt, and Brady does worse, that would reflect well on Brady? Because you're saying if Edelman gets hurt, and Brady keeps doing well it's a knock on Brady (because you're taking credit away from him, and giving it to his system)
  • Olorun22
    Options

Time will tell

I didn't say those teams were better or similar to the Pats. I said their offensive personnel (with the QB's removed) are as good as or better than the Pats offensive personnel.

And in the bolded, that's just some hater logic. So if Edelman gets hurt, and Brady does worse, that would reflect well on Brady? Because you're saying if Edelman gets hurt, and Brady keeps doing well it's a knock on Brady (because you're taking credit away from him, and giving it to his system)

The personal is better talent wise but Pats system is better overall and they have the stats to prove it.

I'm not being a hater at all. You have these players who step in and and do good . That points to the coaching system .

You even have a ? pats fan that making my point with it being the system when they lose players.

BB is the mastermind behind all of this and he has a winning record with out brady
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Time will tell

The personal is better talent wise but Pats system is better overall and they have the stats to prove it.

I'm not being a hater at all. You have these players who step in and and do good . That points to the coaching system .

You even have a ? pats fan that making my point with it being the system when they lose players.

BB is the mastermind behind all of this and he has a winning record with out brady

He's not making your point. You're changing your point. Now it's Brady has a better coach/system. Your original point was he has a better team. That's not the same thing.
  • Olorun22
    Options

Time will tell

He's not making your point. You're changing your point. Now it's Brady has a better coach/system. Your original point was he has a better team. That's not the same thing.

Yes, he did. You're the one that brought up the offenses comparison I basically said the better team. So when you bought up the offensive comparison that's when I alluded to the system and not the players.

So yes my point still stands that Brady throughout the last 15 years has had the better team. I never brought up the individual players because like I said earlier Pat's run a good system and that's a fact
  • 5 Grand
    Options

Time will tell

Yes, he did. You're the one that brought up the offenses comparison I basically said the better team. So when you bought up the offensive comparison that's when I alluded to the system and not the players.

So yes my point still stands that Brady throughout the last 15 years has had the better team. I never brought up the individual players because like I said earlier Pat's run a good system and that's a fact

Nosign.

Brady's gone to the Superbowls with completely different teams.

The first Superbowl in 2002 he had one team. And I'm pretty sure the next time he went to the Superbowl in 04 or 05 he was the only person from the 2002 team still there.

And it happened again in 2008 and 2012, those were completely different teams than the teams that won in 02, 04 and 05.

Brady and Billicheck are the only two people from the original 2002 squad.

I get the feeling you could assemble any 52 players with Brady as the QB and he could win a Superbowl.
  • Olorun22
    Options
    If you know I said Team why would you try to bring up The Supporting Cast when the Pats have been winning with what they have which mean they have the best team
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Time will tell

Nosign.

The first Superbowl in 2002 he had one team. And I'm pretty sure the next time he went to the Superbowl in 04 or 05 he was the only person from the 2002 team still there.

And it happened again in 2008 and 2012, those were completely different teams than the teams that won in 02, 04 and 05.

I get the feeling you could assemble any 52 players with Brady as the QB and he could win a Superbowl.

Nah, there were plenty players from 01-02 left during the next two superbowls

Troy Brown
    Ty Law
    Vinatieri
    Mcginest
    Bruschi
    Roman Phifer
    Seymour
    Faulk
    Ted Johnson
    Andruzzi
    Patrick Pass
    Vrabel
    Matt Light
    Lonnie Paxton
  • 5 Grand
    Options

Time will tell

Nosign.

Troy Brown
    Ty Law
    Vinatieri
    Mcginest
    Bruschi
    Roman Phifer
    Seymour
    Faulk
    Ted Johnson
    Andruzzi
    Patrick Pass
    Vrabel
    Matt Light
    Lonnie Paxton

Well I don't think any of those guys were there in the 08 and 12 Superbowls
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Time will tell

Nosign.

Troy Brown
    Ty Law
    Vinatieri
    Mcginest
    Bruschi
    Roman Phifer
    Seymour
    Faulk
    Ted Johnson
    Andruzzi
    Patrick Pass
    Vrabel
    Matt Light
    Lonnie Paxton

Well I don't think any of those guys were there in the 08 and 12 Superbowls

A lot of them were still there in 08, but we didn't win regardless those two years, none of them were there in the 2015 superbowl we won
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bradys first Super Bowl was won by his defense.... Hell the first 3 had great defenses with Ty Law Lawyer Maloy, Willie Mcginest, Richard Seymor(who was a beast) Vrabel and Bruschi.... Later they got Rodney Harrison and Asante Samuel/ Tom didnt have wrs and Belicheck made due with Antwan Smith and Troy Brown. Corey Dilon was a great rb so lets quit with the whole didnt have any talent narrative. He had the best coach with great coordinators and talent along with being great
  • bow to royalty
    edited January 2017
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Bradys first Super Bowl was won by his defense.... Hell the first 3 had great defenses with Ty Law Lawyer Maloy, Willie Mcginest, Richard Seymor(who was a beast) Vrabel and Bruschi.... Later they got Rodney Harrison and Asante Samuel/ Tom didnt have wrs and Belicheck made due with Antwan Smith and Troy Brown. Corey Dilon was a great rb so lets quit with the whole didnt have any talent narrative. He had the best coach with great coordinators and talent along with being great

No one said the Pats didn't have talent. I'm talking Brady's performance, so I'm just looking at offense. Dillon had 1 good year in NE 12 years ago. What have all these coordinators and coaches done without Brady?