The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    this thread been about e-beefs the last like 5-10 pages damn it lool

theres basketball on

Yea cuz reading posts like "Wow lowry is blammin!!,Gotta play defense" is more interesting than roasting ? in this trash ass thread.You can scroll past bruh nobody is forcing you to read

On behalf of my city I'd like to full responsbility for this thread being trash....us running this NBA ? still got a lot of ? in disarray...It's always been my intent to shut this ? down because ? was talking crazy about my city (Browns Roast thread)...mission accomplished...

Lol I know you on top of he world but that aint it.Dudes don't talk ball like that in here

Just homer posts or play by play of the game,throwing shots at teams/players,recaps and previews,corny/memes gifs/photo shops and roasting.

Lot of dudes who watch the nba but don't really know much about it,basically you gotta dumb down your posts in here
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When did this turn into such a thing
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Outside the spurs & grizzlies there's not one playoff team that has been able to beat the warriors multiple times the last few years

Rockets 3-18 vs warriors several blowouts and been eliminated in the playoffs twice(one win was without curry)
    Clippers 8 game losing streak
    Blazers 1-9

Nobody in the conference currently constructed will beat them in a series.Thunder were the only hope
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bulls' younger players want Dwyane Wade to practice more

CHICAGO -- One of the key issues festering for the Chicago Bulls this season is that the team's younger players would like to see more of Dwyane Wade on the practice floor, veteran forward Taj Gibson acknowledged Saturday.

Gibson said the issue came up during Friday's team meeting, which was called in the wake of critical comments made by Wade and Jimmy Butler following Wednesday's loss to the Atlanta Hawks.

"That's one of the things in the meeting: Young guys just want a little bit more from him," Gibson said, noting that Wade practiced Saturday. "And he brung it today. He pushed the young guys. And that's a sign that that meeting did a little something.

"I could take it as a personal attack, but what's that going to do for me?" Wade said. "I'm going to come in here and fight Rajon because he said his vets practiced every day. I'm 35, I'm not practicing every day. I mean, that's very clear. Everyone has their own things. My vets did different things too. They were very successful with what they did in Boston. That's what they did."

Hoiberg has tried to defend his schedule for Wade, who has missed five games this season -- four because he was sitting out the second night of back-to-back games.

"As far as practice today, Wade has been practicing," Hoiberg said Saturday. "He's been practicing the last couple weeks pretty much every day that we've had off. He's been a good influence, I think, for the young guys."
  • Beta
    Options
    Now wade gotta practice to appease the younger players because I think wade was just riding on the air of how many rings he got. Bulls players said they don't give a ? , lead by example...

BUT wade just gonna get burned out eventually
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Wade had his meniscus removed and 2-3 knee procedures since 2012 and is 35 he already sucks on back to backs.Practicing everyday isn't necessary cuz he gonna hog regardless and be jogging back on defense.

Not many vets in their mid 30's practice everyday.Young players trash I'd tell them to shut the ? up
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Y'all should name the people you're talking about.? in they feelings cuz they wack
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hit dogs will holler
  • Beta
    Options
    Wade had his meniscus removed and 2-3 knee procedures since 2012 and is 35 he already sucks on back to backs.Practicing everyday isn't necessary cuz he gonna hog regardless and be jogging back on defense.

Not many vets in their mid 30's practice everyday.Young players trash I'd tell them to shut the ? up

Let us get jimmy
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump banning people from other countries might have an affect on the league

C3TV1ARWMAQnF_E.jpg:large
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    this thread been about e-beefs the last like 5-10 pages damn it lool

theres basketball on

Yea cuz reading posts like "Wow lowry is blammin!!,Gotta play defense" is more interesting than roasting ? in this trash ass thread.You can scroll past bruh nobody is forcing you to read

On behalf of my city I'd like to full responsbility for this thread being trash....us running this NBA ? still got a lot of ? in disarray...It's always been my intent to shut this ? down because ? was talking crazy about my city (Browns Roast thread)...mission accomplished...

Dudes don't talk ball like that in here just corny/memes gifs/photo shops and roasting.

Lot of dudes who watch the nba but don't really know much about it,basically you gotta dumb down your posts in here
    Beta wrote: »
    When did this turn into such a thing

You ain't know bruh? This thread used to be filled with captivating and riveting posts on a daily basis from actual beat writers, journalists, scouts and possibly former executives and coaches from around the league

Lol... right? But some of these Stugotz ass ? in here really think they on that level.
    The hit dogs will holler

Yup.Constant corny gifs,smilies the size of ipod nanos always posted then ? tight when someone says u gotta dumb down your posts in here.Tell me more about them hit dogs only posters who took offense are the wack ones.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD defense took a huge leap, started in the 2nd half of last season!! then in playoffs vs spurs and thunder he went up notch!!

this season he been swatting shots and rim protecting a lot with GS. wonder if less load on O giving him more incentive to ratchet up the D
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isiah Thomas is one of the greatest players in NBA history. The Celtics have a winner.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy at least brings something, I'm not sure what ? want cuz at the end of the day we all just fans and I would disagree n say we do talk ball but I'm not mad

Rd on the other hand. Can anyone being up a post in this thread of his that's even been cosigned? Get that Whinin Windhorst ass ? outta here.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Why is taj telling the media what was discussed in a team meeting? Tell them no comment we squashed things and moved on

I'm glad there's chaos,this is needed for change.Team annoying as ? to watch
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Btw rondo got benched for mcw and jerian grant lol,then had like 5-6 dnp coaches decisions now he's a back up.The jig is up
    Boston need to hurry up and trade rondo before he get exposed without that big 3 to draw defenses and let him stat pad.

zj6t8m.jpg

You got ? ? saying rondo a playoff winning pg and capin for loser ass melo who's team is either gonna miss the playoffs for the 4th straight year or get bounced in the 1st round for the 9th time in his career.Cheap seats y'all
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump banning people from other countries might have an affect on the league

C3TV1ARWMAQnF_E.jpg:large

Only persons that currently affects are Luol Deng
    And Thon Maker....
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see we got Flab Melo and the Knicks today
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    KD defense took a huge leap, started in the 2nd half of last season!! then in playoffs vs spurs and thunder he went up notch!!

this season he been swatting shots and rim protecting a lot with GS. wonder if less load on O giving him more incentive to ratchet up the D

it makes sense why it would but the difference is back in OKC he had to focus so much on offense (and playing with russ) he never really gave a ? about D it was never 50/50. Now being in GS what you said is true now but I think Dray/team coaches said something about that earlier on in the season to him about making sure his effort on D was up to par. Dudes really coming full circle now cuz back then in OKC it was clear he could play D but he never bought into it/no one was able to tell him "Hey give a ? about defense too man it should be as good as your offense."

IMO
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what teams are going to face reality they need to just rebuild and blow up their roster around trade deadline time?

There are a couple of teams that have some solid assets that look like they are in this category. I feel once Melo gets moved it will start a domino affect.
  • Beta
    Options
    oladipo killin me