LMS Debate rd2: Are curfews effective in terms of keeping teens out of trouble?

Options

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK bro keep doin what you do to make yourself feel important...

Remember, you are a 'self-proclaimed' captain

lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    lol & smmfh
    here this ? come wit the ? ? ..

@Sion this yo mans!!?
    this the ? u was big talkin ? about!!? hahaha

aye my ? ..
    extentions and exceptions have been given throughout this debate..

who cares u had to wait some hrs for a reply..
    it was made..
    and trust me u have my FULL attention..
    u wont bs left waiting again.. i can promise u that!!?

what type of ? is u!?
    who joins a debate tournament and WANTS the easy way out..

u suppose to live for this ? !!?

u team world ? i tell u..
    yall been winnin in technicalities this whole tournament and now u begiin for one. smmfh

okay how bout this..

jus be real..
    jus tell the people u dont want these problems.. @Sion is jus an idiot who's eyes were bigger then his stomach!!?

tell us how u sont know what @Sion was thinkin pokinnthe bear that is Boss and ill let u slide..

as co captain ill give u the technical victory and allow u to move on to the next round where u go have to see me ANYWAY!

otherwise run me my fade ? ..

rhis is all about ego now..
    i feel disrespected.. reassure me ubrecognize my gangsta. hahahaaha

Just read this ? , actually Gabi has won every single one of her debates via technicalities - cellar was told to forfeit, Lemzola too. We PM'ed you ? about dropouts so you could find subs cuz we're respect the integrity of the game.
    Oh sion...
    disrespectful.gif

I'm tired of you tryna rewrite history with this ? . It's not my fault your teammates didn't show up even with extensions. Nobody was forced to forfeit. Cellar made his own decision and your 'unc' called the debate over when lem broke "curfew" THRICE.

How you gon lie like nobody else saw what happened or like the threads don't exist no more? Run along to work now.

hold-it-in-gurl.gif
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol its like this ? love teyin or gangsta..
    i dont know if its cause we Pisces..

or because we shittin in the GoT thread..
    but the disrespect is blatant! hahaha
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was gon click 'feelings' but damn homie...

we on the same side here lol
    ? that ? was funny as ? and caught me off guard haha.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    lol & smmfh

@Sion this yo mans!!?

aye my ? ..

it was made..

what type of ? is u!?

yall been winnin in technicalities this whole tournament and now u begiin for one. smmfh

okay how bout this..

jus be real..
    jus tell the people u dont want these problems.. @Sion is jus an idiot who's eyes were bigger then his stomach!!?

tell us how u sont know what @Sion was thinkin pokinnthe bear that is Boss and ill let u slide..

as co captain ill give u the technical victory and allow u to move on to the next round where u go have to see me ANYWAY!

Just read this ? , actually Gabi has won every single one of her debates via technicalities - cellar was told to forfeit, Lemzola too. We PM'ed you ? about dropouts so you could find subs cuz we're respect the integrity of the game.
    Oh sion...
    disrespectful.gif

I'm tired of you tryna rewrite history with this ? . It's not my fault your teammates didn't show up even with extensions. Nobody was forced to forfeit. Cellar made his own decision and your 'unc' called the debate over when lem broke "curfew" THRICE.

How you gon lie like nobody else saw what happened or like the threads don't exist no more? Run along to work now.

hold-it-in-gurl.gif

I asked to sub for Cellar and y'all wouldn't let me. After that Unc enforced the rule that captains can jump in for teammates.

Lemmy y'all berated him and said he had ghostwriters SMMFH. When he did try to go on you said hell nah and called for that debate to end. ? got so sick and tired he didn't want to bother either. Y'all destroyed that whole debate. Doesn't change the fact that you haven't seen one debate to the end you won all of yours via technicalities. Your wins have asterisks above them literally.

That's not disreespeckful that's the truth.

*throws hands up*

NNNNNNNNOWWWWW THIS ? STEALIN MY LINES!!?!? lol & smh

and Lemon??
    aye..
    if u cant take some ? talk dont get on the court..

cause this 'Murica!
    we play ball 'round here..
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited January 2017
    Options
    lol & smmfh

@Sion this yo mans!!?

aye my ? ..

it was made..

what type of ? is u!?

okay how bout this..

jus be real..

Oh sion...
    disrespectful.gif

hold-it-in-gurl.gif

I asked to sub for Cellar and y'all wouldn't let me. After that Unc enforced the rule that captains can jump in for teammates

Lemmy y'all berated himand said he had ghostwriters SMMFH. When he did try to go on you said hell nah and called for that debate to end. ? got so sick and tired he didn't want to bother either. Y'all destroyed that whole debate. Doesn't change the fact that you haven't seen one debate to the end you won all of yours via technicalities. Your wins have asterisks above them literally.

That's not disreespeckful that's the truth.

I made it clear I was never for that captain stepping in ? . Finish your own debate. If not, take the L.

Lmao who tf is yall? I didn't do anything but post timely responses. And when lem tried to go on with it, it was after he went past the time limit 3x. Funny how you keep neglecting to mention that I gave him 2 extensions and was begging me to keep it going.

Yet when younggun missed his limit and tried to come back (which was shaping up to be one of the better debates we've had on here) you called for that ? to be over with the quickness.

Acting like my wins ain't credible is dumb. Like tyson is any less of a fighter cuz he knocks ? out in the first round instead of rope a doping for 15 lmaoooo.

You can tell yourself whatever you need to under the guise of being down for your team. But if it was us getting away with the ? your team did you would burn this ? site down and you know it lmao.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I hate you in these debates. But we cool everywhere else lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Gabi you aint have to type all that. You didn't knock anyone out or have any blowouts, you got all your wins through technicalities. And you were adamant about that ? too LOOLOLOLOL....

I only called the time on young cuz of what yall did to Cellar and Lemmy, told yall whatever you do I'll do right back to you. But don't act like I didn't PM yall ahead of time about subbing for your own. We could have been way up on the scorecard if I didn't do that.

I was adamant about giving them chances so we could finish. You don't discredit the victor for doing their job, you punish the loser for not doing theirs. Lem and cellar MIGHT have beaten me had it went 5 rds. It was highly unlikely, but who knows what they coulda been sitting on...IF they showed up. That's not my problem that they didn't.

Fam....you keep saying that ? @ the bolded...but what was done to them exactly?????? How were they treated unfairly by me???

oprah-gif.gif
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been sitting back waiting to get my words in but this site either won't log me in or load the page. Compound that with the bull high road Boss is trying to take to keep his rep. Don't offer me the free pass it was already earned. FOH!

I don't mind debating but I wanted the incentive. @Mastery the incentive was Boss getting eliminated if he loses here. But Boss' big head blocks the screen so he couldn't see that post.

• Paprika
    Options

The device in cars to prevent people from driving ? isn’t a curfew, it’s a consequence of destructive behaviour much like ankle bracelets for house arrest. Cause and effect are general principles the world is guided on.

These are measures taken because the freedom which so many people have are tossed away. And why? Because they believed their actions were too important to stay within the confines of the law. Drink driving puts more than the driver's life at risk, citizens, pole lines and businesses are all possible targets of a ? ’s wheels.

One of the key reasons why curfews have been enacted is for the risk of ? drivers between the hours of 10:30pm-3am. Based on research from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration from 2009, 49% of deaths from motor vehicles are due to the influence of alcohol. That’s 20,000 deaths a year.

To clarify there are two types of Curfews regularly in place; the first is the one set by parental guardians, and the one enacted by municipalities. Curfews are about trust. Parents know kids are going to stay out late and if they are going to phone calls should be received notifying the child’s absence for longer activity outside of the house. This is less about what you shouldn’t be doing and more about responsibility. Responsibility as a child and as a citizen.

The laws enacted by municipalities entails that a teenager should not be out past 10-11 (based on region) at night unless they are with their guardian, leaving work, have a signed note from their guardian. There are also restrictions during the day.

For no reason is a teenager supposed to be off school grounds unless they have achieved the spare class in their senior year of high school.

It would be doing a disservice to say kids don’t need their hands to be held sometimes, this is the exact thing Big Brother and Big Sister programs strive for. People not fortunate to have the foundation of a proper family to guide them on how things should be done through positive influence.

Keeping kids out of trouble takes work. Like mess kids are drawn to trouble. Reading groups, extra-curricular activities are keys often used by black mentors to keep kids off of the streets and away from the crime in their communities.

Looking at Iceland, a place where teenagers would brazenly drink alcohol in public and led Europe in the biggest drinkers now finds themselves at the top of cleanest teens in Europe.

From 1998 drinkers in the 15 and 16 year old age groups were at a high 42% which now stand at a remarkable 5%. Marijuana use for the same period was at 17% now at 7%, cigarettes 23% to 3%.

This was all attained by the federal government believing in their kids getting the help they needed. With investments into Harvey Milkman's research of self-indulgence the changes would be made.

He theorised people commit crimes because of the change in brain chemistry and the thrill they get from it. The same way drugs influenced the brain, crimes and sports did as well. By routing the way children can addict themselves from drugs to a positive form of activities like Football (soccer) numbers across the board were dropping. With a 23.06 on the crime index which is low, came from investment in their children's and "holding their hand".

It isn’t the curfew alone that prevents crime, but rather the positive influence of taking pride in one’s self. The government and parenting are both about looking out for the child and removing the rules slowly so they can understand their role in society. Laws and rules are guidelines that create productive citizens, disobey them and you have to start your car by blowing into a machine to prove you can be trusted to drive.

• CapitalB
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    The device in cars to prevent people from driving ? isn’t a curfew, it’s a consequence of destructive behaviour much like ankle bracelets for house arrest. Cause and effect are general principles the world is guided on.

These are measures taken because the freedom which so many people have are tossed away. And why? Because they believed their actions were too important to stay within the confines of the law. Drink driving puts more than the driver's life at risk, citizens, pole lines and businesses are all possible targets of a ? ’s wheels.

One of the key reasons why curfews have been enacted is for the risk of ? drivers between the hours of 10:30pm-3am. Based on research from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration from 2009, 49% of deaths from motor vehicles are due to the influence of alcohol. That’s 20,000 deaths a year.

To clarify there are two types of Curfews regularly in place; the first is the one set by parental guardians, and the one enacted by municipalities. Curfews are about trust. Parents know kids are going to stay out late and if they are going to phone calls should be received notifying the child’s absence for longer activity outside of the house. This is less about what you shouldn’t be doing and more about responsibility. Responsibility as a child and as a citizen.

The laws enacted by municipalities entails that a teenager should not be out past 10-11 (based on region) at night unless they are with their guardian, leaving work, have a signed note from their guardian. There are also restrictions during the day.

For no reason is a teenager supposed to be off school grounds unless they have achieved the spare class in their senior year of high school.

It would be doing a disservice to say kids don’t need their hands to be held sometimes, this is the exact thing Big Brother and Big Sister programs strive for. People not fortunate to have the foundation of a proper family to guide them on how things should be done through positive influence.

Keeping kids out of trouble takes work. Like mess kids are drawn to trouble. Reading groups, extra-curricular activities are keys often used by black mentors to keep kids off of the streets and away from the crime in their communities.

Looking at Iceland, a place where teenagers would brazenly drink alcohol in public and led Europe in the biggest drinkers now finds themselves at the top of cleanest teens in Europe.

From 1998 drinkers in the 15 and 16 year old age groups were at a high 42% which now stand at a remarkable 5%. Marijuana use for the same period was at 17% now at 7%, cigarettes 23% to 3%.

This was all attained by the federal government believing in their kids getting the help they needed. With investments into Harvey Milkman's research of self-indulgence the changes would be made.

He theorised people commit crimes because of the change in brain chemistry and the thrill they get from it. The same way drugs influenced the brain, crimes and sports did as well. By routing the way children can addict themselves from drugs to a positive form of activities like Football (soccer) numbers across the board were dropping. With a 23.06 on the crime index which is low, came from investment in their children's and "holding their hand".

It isn’t the curfew alone that prevents crime, but rather the positive influence of taking pride in one’s self. The government and parenting are both about looking out for the child and removing the rules slowly so they can understand their role in society. Laws and rules are guidelines that create productive citizens, disobey them and you have to start your car by blowing into a machine to prove you can be trusted to drive.

for one I don't need a ? lecture on ? driving..
    I said off top it was off topic but I did that ? since u brought up some ? that had nothing to do with the discussion mentioning the Cosby's..

but thanx for cheddar bobbing urself ? ..

"Keeping kids out of trouble takes work. Like mess kids are drawn to trouble. Reading groups, extra-curricular activities are keys often used by black mentors to keep kids off of the streets and away from the crime in their communities."

I wasn't planning on coming at u with this angle lil my last reply but I didn't plan on u free basing basil before ur post..

but u jus said a mouthful right there.. and NOWHERE in there was "curfews" mentioned..
    I have a sister who had straight As since elementary.. went to college and MAYBE got a B or two her whole 4yrs.. graduated wit honors in nursing and is now over a yr into her career making nearly 70k driven a 2016 BMW X6 and putting in offers for her first house all by the age of 26..

I'm giving u this story cause she's my mom's youngest child.. my brother the middle.. me the first..

my mom had me at 15 its well documented on this site.. by 23 she had 3 kids.. and we each went on 3 different trajectories in life..
    is it because of the age my mother had each?? nah.. I mean bein older and more responsible and fiscally prepared helps..

but ill say it was the experience..
    u can read a book til u blue in the face. u can site me "sources" and "studies" all ? day.. but imma tell u straight up Life's EXPERIENCES are the the best teachers.. with each child my mother had the results improved..

guess which one had the "curfew"!!?! hahahaha
    u think a curfew kept me out of trouble my ? ??! hahahaha

now back to my sister.. since a youth she ran track.. she did ballet.. she played the flute.. later on the saxophone.. got to highschool and started playing basketball..

there's a saying an IDLE MIND is a devil's playground..
    a kid in the house after 10 not sleep jus left to his own thoughts is dangerous..

NOW A KID in bed knocked the ? out by 9 a devil doesn't even have access to?
    was my sister told to go to sleep?? nah.. she was so ? exhausted from all the "extra-curricular activities" she knew she had to get some sleep cause she was doing the same thing the next day..

hell ? "trouble" my sister didn't even have the time and energy for a ? boyfriend! hahaha

add to the fact by my mom's third child a "reward system" was put in play seeing as the rules, regulations, and restrictions system failed her first born HORRIBLY.. why?? because wit rules regulations and restrictions, a person who think "outside the box" can never be "contained" by it..

BARS!

my sister was rewarded with money for her grades rather then me being threatened of punishment for mines..
    she was told if she got good grades she'll be able to get whatever she wanted.. vs me bein told I wouldn't get ? if I didn't bring home a good report card..

its not what u do..
    its how u do it when it comes to kids..
    maybe u don't have any.. I have a daughter who's two but I'm also raising two boys that aint mine that are 16 and 17.. one his whole life and the other for the last 9 yrs almost.. the worst thing u can do is attempt to make a kid do something.. u better off "suggesting"

the worst thing u can do is attempt to keep a kid from doing bad..
    its better to distract them from doing bad..

to IMPOSE a curfew ur basically creating the problem ur trying to prevent.

• CapitalB
    Options
    #ROSG
    Respond On Sight Gang

lO1-XR.gif
  • CapitalB
    Options
    the perfect depiction of @Sion ? during this debate..

1297772586_cheerleader-backflip-fail.gif
  • CapitalB
    Options
    me and @Oregano after he tried to punk Nomad..

mike-beat-up-namond-o.gif
  • CapitalB
    Options
    nqsbxm1qn7ek.gif

@BOSSExcellence take that you ? !!

you did this to ur boy..

YOU!!!!
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Team world in the ? right now like

ixbwtya3pohl.jpg

Over/Under 27hrs and atleast 4 plea-coppin post b4 an actual response...??
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a4ehslsc6n29.gif

I knew this ? would deliver if these ? stepped up and took it serious. We have a ? DEBATE!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Team world in the ? right now like

ixbwtya3pohl.jpg

Over/Under 27hrs and atleast 4 plea-coppin post b4 an actual response...??

hahahahahahaha

im going with the over..

this. ? . aint got. the mojo seasoning. to ? wit me!!! hahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    hey @HundredEyes

...how I'm doing??

giphy.gif
  • Paprika
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »

for one I don't need a ? lecture on ? driving..
    I said off top it was off topic but I did that ? since u brought up some ? that had nothing to do with the discussion mentioning the Cosby's..

but thanx for cheddar bobbing urself ? ..

"Keeping kids out of trouble takes work. Like mess kids are drawn to trouble. Reading groups, extra-curricular activities are keys often used by black mentors to keep kids off of the streets and away from the crime in their communities."

I wasn't planning on coming at u with this angle lil my last reply but I didn't plan on u free basing basil before ur post..

but u jus said a mouthful right there.. and NOWHERE in there was "curfews" mentioned..
    I have a sister who had straight As since elementary.. went to college and MAYBE got a B or two her whole 4yrs.. graduated wit honors in nursing and is now over a yr into her career making nearly 70k driven a 2016 BMW X6 and putting in offers for her first house all by the age of 26..

I'm giving u this story cause she's my mom's youngest child.. my brother the middle.. me the first..

my mom had me at 15 its well documented on this site.. by 23 she had 3 kids.. and we each went on 3 different trajectories in life..
    is it because of the age my mother had each?? nah.. I mean bein older and more responsible and fiscally prepared helps..

but ill say it was the experience..
    u can read a book til u blue in the face. u can site me "sources" and "studies" all ? day.. but imma tell u straight up Life's EXPERIENCES are the the best teachers.. with each child my mother had the results improved..

guess which one had the "curfew"!!?! hahahaha
    u think a curfew kept me out of trouble my ? ??! hahahaha

now back to my sister.. since a youth she ran track.. she did ballet.. she played the flute.. later on the saxophone.. got to highschool and started playing basketball..

there's a saying an IDLE MIND is a devil's playground..
    a kid in the house after 10 not sleep jus left to his own thoughts is dangerous..

NOW A KID in bed knocked the ? out by 9 a devil doesn't even have access to?
    was my sister told to go to sleep?? nah.. she was so ? exhausted from all the "extra-curricular activities" she knew she had to get some sleep cause she was doing the same thing the next day..

hell ? "trouble" my sister didn't even have the time and energy for a ? boyfriend! hahaha

add to the fact by my mom's third child a "reward system" was put in play seeing as the rules, regulations, and restrictions system failed her first born HORRIBLY.. why?? because wit rules regulations and restrictions, a person who think "outside the box" can never be "contained" by it..

BARS!

my sister was rewarded with money for her grades rather then me being threatened of punishment for mines..
    she was told if she got good grades she'll be able to get whatever she wanted.. vs me bein told I wouldn't get ? if I didn't bring home a good report card..

its not what u do..
    its how u do it when it comes to kids..
    maybe u don't have any.. I have a daughter who's two but I'm also raising two boys that aint mine that are 16 and 17.. one his whole life and the other for the last 9 yrs almost.. the worst thing u can do is attempt to make a kid do something.. u better off "suggesting"

the worst thing u can do is attempt to keep a kid from doing bad..
    its better to distract them from doing bad..

to IMPOSE a curfew ur basically creating the problem ur trying to prevent.

If I may, using your sister and yourself, both perfect examples of the curfew being a supplement to ones progress. She studied, was in clubs, activities ad was rewarded with money from your mother and dopamine internally. While you had bad grades and did what you wanted anyway, cracking jokes, and breaking curfew all resulting in a reaffirmation to continue to do bad things.

Now, looking at the trajectory of your careers she continued to embrace her good habits of studying and filling her schedule to the point where she didn’t have a boyfriend – a father’s dream- or time for negative influences and became a nurse.

There she continues to work hard and is rewarded despite the difficulty While you continued to bask in negative behaviour, which would eventually lead to the path you took. Some traits I’m certain you possessed narcissism, manipulation and a devil’s tongue. Each one feeding you for the day and craving for more.

As a teenager your body and mind is being molded to your habits, to constantly surround yourself with the principles builds a familiarity not easily forgotten. That is the difference between your sister and your own upbringing.

Have you ever noticed that G1 drivers need to be accompanied by fully licensed drivers or someone with 4 years of experience of driving? This is to ensure that someone can take over as the teenager's mind becomes unaware as the day progresses.

In fact the cut off time for a G1 driver is 11-12 aligned with curfew laws. The dark is a harsh element for teenagers, 31% of recorded car crashes were by teenagers between the time of 9pm-5am.

Street lights always come on at the same time based on weather, they are programmed to follow their coding. To disobey a direct rule from your parents regarding what you think is best for yourself is foolish and biting the hand that feeds you.

Parents are here to guide their children to make wise decisions. The curfew is a respect for time. Respect for a guideline placed by parents to ensure their child is safe at home. Boredom is a state and is also a choice. The world is full of knowledge and with access to the internet, television, books and cell phones there is no reason anyone should face boredom. Boredom is a sign of the lack of will to commit.

I haven’t met one parent that likes their child being outside of the house disrespecting the curfew they set in place. Going to sleep without your child in the house is a terrifying feeling.

It’s at that moment that the brain runs through scenarios, none of which are positive. Drinking, having sex, vandalism, in a fight, dead. Receiving the frantic call of a parent at 2 in the morning because Billy decided he knows better leads to a breakdown in the parent-child bond.

The curfew symbolises more than a time to be off the streets. It is a sign of understanding and respect. Respect to your parents and the law which you must abide by. Would I hit my parents back if they beat me? No, because that would mean I didn’t respect them or the punishment they gave to me.

It may not be what we want in life but it’s what’s best. As we grow older we start to realize that the rules our parents put in place weren’t there to harm us, but to continue the maturation process so we wouldn’t have to rely on them.

• HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright Pap brought the bidnesssss, keep it up fam! Got em right where u want em...

Yall muricans lucky af I cant post any gifs, ? would have been game set n match already...

Lmao at Boss finding his through callin through these debates, fam could be a brilliant spindoctor...if you ever want to win an election u know who to call lol

Still a Murican though hahaha
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2017
    Options
    im jus tryin to figure out if we here to talk about kids in and out of trouble or about parents feelings and worries..

my ? ..
    QUIT havin me have to read through ur ? ..
    u talkin to a real one.. i have an innate ability to filter out ? ..

nothin u talkin about has anything to do with what WE talkin about.. the only reason im even engaging the ? is for one i need 5 ? replies to satisfy the round. and second i jus like to prove ? wrong..

so lets go..

u make mention of the comparisons i gave u between the upbringin of me and my sister.. and our lifestyles as "consequence"

u say things like "she continues to work hard" "continued to embrace her good habits of studying" and then turn to say i "bask in negative behavior.."

AGAIN.. or we here to talk about kids in and out of trouble or moral values?? i chose to give u a look into my life to showcase to u that a curfew didnt keep me out of trouble.. but lets get one thing clear.. "the trajectory of our careers" has led to me makin in a great month, which i have had on occassion, what she makes in a year..

the car she drives although she pays the note on it.. me and my stepfather gave her the down to order her car and drive it off the lot..

where was i goin wit this?? same place u was goin bringin it up.. nowhere!

me havin a curfew did not keep me out of trouble cause i found a way to do what i wanted to do anyway.. like i said early.. it created the problem it was tryin to prevent..

i can argue treating me like a criminal from birth in the guise of concern for my well being inadvertantly made me into the efficient.. successful.. career criminal that i am..

which goes back to what i was sayin earlier.. its not what u do.. its how..

as teens we are comming out of childhood and entering adulthood.. we start to develop our own identities and we begin to desire our independence.. without even doin anything wrong ur suggesting to put limitations on us.. this isnt our "rebellious" stage for no reason..

i jus gave u a blueprint to rearing a child and aint even get so much as a thank u.. and ur in here still talkin that ? about ? thats been proven a failure..

AND ANYWAYS anything the government suggests or policies it puts in place should be looked at sideways anyway.. SINCE THE ? WHEN has government gave a ? about kids??! or its people for that matter?? not in our lifetimes atleast..

a system of oppression oppressing u from the time u start to find urself is nothin to tout.. its an inside joke between me and @HundredEyes but im not the one "spinning" things im not the one "selling dreams" if anything im unwinding things and since i first logged onto this site i have givin u NOTHIN BUT THE REAL..

but its easy to see how u cant see that seein as @Paprika aint even got a real taste!

it aint that white people dont season they food..
    its jus that they use THAT ? ! hahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    aye @yellowtapesport tell'em where we from cuhz!!?!
  • CapitalB
    Options
  • yellowtapesport
    Options