Look at this ? ? from Stephen A.

Options
Undefeatable
Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Arguing that NFL teams should give Colin Kaepernick a pass because of "distractions" -- i.e. standing up against racism.

From 2:15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxRdXgF2FHc

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It made some white ppl feel bad.....so he caping.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take him serious why?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kap should have got that Walter Payton Award but we knew why that didnt happen
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    How is it a distraction when his own team voted him a leader? His team been standing behind him (at least publicly). Only ppl that have a problem with him kneeling is ? , racists and everybody in the middle that missed the point.

He coulda just left it at he hasn't played that well, but as usual he had to be extra about it.

If u based your opinion of Kap on Steven A Smiths tone in this video you'd think he did some wrong and not righteous. You'd think he wasn't peacefully protesting. This loudmouth ? was more foul in this video than Kap ever was
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i stopped listening like 10 secs after the suggested time stamp

so, the fact that he was 3-16 over that span has absolutely nothing to do with that pos line they had?

if brady had that record, they would've been all over the fact that he didnt get help from his OL

then, they traded away or let all his targets go. WHo was he throwing the ball too? New coach, new system, but somehow, its all Kaep's fault? FOH
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass ? man. Max came with the counter tho
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS been a ? ? .

Its a shame that espn is wasting max's talents on such a ? show.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    People are misrepresenting his point. He wasn't just saying that Kap was wrong for his protest. SAS believes that Kap's stance was fake because he didn't vote. I think he's stupid for saying that, but SAS didn't bash Kap for his protests until Kap said he didn't vote. He thinks Kap not voting cancels everything else he's ever said or done. He actually said that.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are misrepresenting his point. He wasn't just saying that Kap was wrong for his protest. SAS believes that Kap's stance was fake because he didn't vote. I think he's stupid for saying that, but SAS didn't bash Kap for his protests until Kap said he didn't vote. He thinks Kap not voting cancels everything else he's ever said or done. He actually said that.

but didnt Stephen A. admit to not makin an educated vote??!

whats the ? difference??
    if anything he's worse and the underlining problem with today's politics..

? jus out here voting jus to ? vote.

If you have as strong an opinion as Kaepernick on issues facing black America, why wouldn't you vote?? This is the issue I have with ? that are "for the cause". He came out pro Bernie, I believe. So why not at least vote for bernie?? Or, be intelligent and see that there are 2 viable options, and go with what is closer to your views. ? want to be reactive and not proactive. ? all this picketing ? and holding up traffic with protests if you're not following it up by being politically active (i.e. voting). Kaepernick is still american.

So regardless of him not voting, he'll still be governed by the officials he chose not to elect. His kneeling becomes a futile act because what did it accomplish?? It brought attention to black injustices more than video of unarmed blacks getting killed??? Was he hoping these racist whites were going to look at him kneeling and say "I get it now. We've been unfair. Let's change!". Lol the ? did the ? accomplish with no follow through??
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    SAS a ? -? .

Glad he mentioned his record in his argument, but leave it to him to bring up this "distraction" ? and be the loudest one on the topic in a room full of white people.

If he was winning games, guaranteed teams would give a ? less about his so called "distractions".
  • 7figz
    Options
    ? , and we're talking about the ? Jets ?

You ? ' kidding me ? The Jets could do a whole lot worse than getting Kap. ? Stephen A.
  • manofmorehouse
    edited March 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

whats the ? difference??

If you have as strong an opinion as Kaepernick on issues facing black America, why wouldn't you vote?? This is the issue I have with ? that are "for the cause". He came out pro Bernie, I believe. So why not at least vote for bernie?? Or, be intelligent and see that there are 2 viable options, and go with what is closer to your views. ? want to be reactive and not proactive. ? all this picketing ? and holding up traffic with protests if you're not following it up by being politically active (i.e. voting). Kaepernick is still american.

So regardless of him not voting, he'll still be governed by the officials he chose not to elect. His kneeling becomes a futile act because what did it accomplish?? It brought attention to black injustices more than video of unarmed blacks getting killed??? Was he hoping these racist whites were going to look at him kneeling and say "I get it now. We've been unfair. Let's change!". Lol the ? did the ? accomplish with no follow through??

He spoke on why he didn't vote in detail.

Whether anyone agrees or likes his reasons for not voting is on them.

A quick google will answer you question on why he didn't vote.

Kap did plenty of follow through google can help with that as well.

Nothing changed for all the kneeling that he did, his inaction and encouragement of said inaction has resulted in an attorney General that will look the other way when cops ? blacks and then punish those who try and sue cops, and has actually killed a lot of the credibility that he may have garnered when he started. Kaepernick won lol. This is an era where ? look at the civil rights movement as an example of how to get things done but don't follow through all the way. And small ? like kneeling is heralded as activism. Ok....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whats the ? difference??

Nothing changed for all the kneeling that he did, his inaction and encouragement of said inaction has resulted in an attorney General that will look the other way when cops ? blacks and then punish those who try and sue cops, and has actually killed a lot of the credibility that he may have garnered when he started. Kaepernick won lol. This is an era where ? look at the civil rights movement as an example of how to get things done but don't follow through all the way. And small ? like kneeling is heralded as activism. Ok....

ohhhhhhh so THATS why the attorney general is doin this??! to spite Kap..

lol & smmfh
    u believe that too!? hahaha
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whats the ? difference??

so if kaep voted, trump loses the election?
    his vote would've had a huge impact on an already blue state?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whats the ? difference??

This ? ass response not even worth a reply.

Enjoy your alternative facts!
  • manofmorehouse
    Options

whats the ? difference??

so if kaep voted, trump loses the election?
    his vote would've had a huge impact on an already blue state?

Of course not. But you'd be crazy to assume that Kaepernick and others encouraging people to hold their votes didn't have an impact
  • 7figz
    edited March 2017
    Options

whats the ? difference??

I get your point (and agree) about the bolded but there's nothing to knock about the kneeling and ? . It wasn't futile. You can't change those racist white MFs mind. They don't care about logic - look at how they're ignoring the ? up ? about Trump's admin just to have a fellow racist in office.

Everything else Kap did (minus the not voting) was good ? . MFs needed to know that not all these athletes are suckers about this ? . That shook those racist crackas up and motivated ? within the athletes. We got enough ? ? going on, it was good to see that "? your racist country" ? from one of them... as opposed to all the tap-dancing and ? from dudes like Richard Sherman.
  • manofmorehouse
    Options

whats the ? difference??

ohhhhhhh so THATS why the attorney general is doin this??! to spite Kap..

lol & smmfh
    u believe that too!? hahaha

U missed the point completely. Again, his inaction and encouragement of said inaction resulted in the picking of an attorney General with these views. It's not to spite Kaepernick. That's ridiculous. What him and others not voting did was help usher in these picks from Trump that don't have the best interest of African Americans in mind. We can argue that democrats don't either and on some points I'd agree wholeheartedly. But Trump and his cabinet let u know up front it's ? y'all. U don't see how being able to at least come to the table with one group vs not with the other is important?? U still see Trump and Clinton as being one in the same?? Seriously
  • manofmorehouse
    Options

whats the ? difference??

No response?? Cool...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    SAS a ? -? .

Glad he mentioned his record in his argument, but leave it to him to bring up this "distraction" ? and be the loudest one on the topic in a room full of white people.

If he was winning games, guaranteed teams would give a ? less about his so called "distractions".

It amazes me how many black ppl talk down on Kap and criticize Him as if He's the emeny
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whats the ? difference??

No response?? Cool...

When you post something actually worthy of a response I will gladly respond.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dawg at first I liked how Stephen A. Would speak his mind and all that but I have came to the realization of how bias he can be at times you know.