RKO From Hell 2 Bourne Or Sweet Chin Music From Hell 2 Shelton....You Be The Judge...

Options
jpcrack
jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
If you Missed Raw Last Night You Missed The RKO from Hell....I haven't seen that type of ? since HBK superkick Shelton B ... So You Be The Judge....Which one is More Perfect..

RKO
SweetChin Music

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That RKO was sweet but that Sweet Chin, damn that was epic. The crowd went NUTS and they were still in shock afterwards. That was beast of a SCM.

That RKO, the stupid camera changed right when he hit it, so it messes up the move.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Shelton sold the hell out of that SCM. It's more difficult to flop back in mid air after the impact of a foot heading your way than completing the simple flip and the guy just jumping up and grabbing your head.

Shelton and the SCM wins, hands down.

WWE is always trying to duplicate something for effect, only for it to be see through and watered down.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    HBK had GOAT them music
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Da rko was iight but the super kick looked sick
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SCM>>>RKO the rko looked like it was a foot off the ground
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C'mon all Shelton did was jump off the top of the rope. I think HBK sweet chinned somebody else when they jumped off top of the rope. The RKO was perfect timing when he hit it on Bourne.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    RKO. Randy Orton Best of this era
  • Mally_G
    edited July 2010
    Options
    C'mon all Shelton did was jump off the top of the rope. I think HBK sweet chinned somebody else when they jumped off top of the rope. The RKO was perfect timing when he hit it on Bourne.

What? When HBK did that to Shelton, it was the first time ever that it was done in mainstream wrestling/WWE history. Look at how the crowd popped out of shock that it happened. Then it became a normal/worn out move by HBK to do that super-SCM. He did it to Kane a few times, when he was trying to come off the top rope, but it looked hella sloppy. The first time is the best time.

I'm sure that SCM has been done plenty of times in the independents, but no one was there to see it.

And if the video continued on, you can see HBK cradle Shelton's head, probably telling him he did a fine ass job selling that move to get it over. Too bad the WWE never pushed Shelton for the worker that he is.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the rko took a hell of a lot more timing and coordination
    so thats easily the better move
  • Mally_G
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    the rko took a hell of a lot more timing and coordination
    so thats easily the better move

that RKO was an easy move to pull off. All he had to do was jump up and grab his head after waiting for Bourne to finish his flip.

The SCM had more effect because Shelton was in mid air, going forward, and had to flop back after getting kicked in mid air. All Bourne did was complete his standard flip. Shelton's feet never touched the ground during and after the contact, making it a much harder move to pull off.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    can someone gif these cuz i can't see you tube at work,,,
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    can someone gif these cuz i can't see you tube at work,,,

never mind, cuz i saw the rko from hell monday.. and i just found the super kick...

super-kick-from-hell-o.gif
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the RKO may have been harder but the camera did ? it up somewhat. that SCM was damn near epic tho. jaw drop and all.
  • 818dude
    818dude Members Posts: 34
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ey howd u made the poll threat?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    that Rko was wack wtf y'all talking about. It was more Evan Bourne not having enough distance than it was Randy actually hitting the move
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? ! I was gonna make a thread about that crazy ass rko that ? was nice but hbk is that dude
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I dunno man...I can't rate something I didn't see...This is my 1st time seeing that Air Bourne into an RKO.....Camera shot sucked.

But that Sweet Chin Music on S. Dot!!!! Hands down the better of the 2
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mane when I saw dat Superkick live a ? jumped up like "Hoooooly ? !!"

RKO was nice. Can't front. And for the ? dat said Randy Orton is the best if this era? Naw homie...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    that RKO was an easy move to pull off. All he had to do was jump up and grab his head after waiting for Bourne to finish his flip.

The SCM had more effect because Shelton was in mid air, going forward, and had to flop back after getting kicked in mid air. All Bourne did was complete his standard flip. Shelton's feet never touched the ground during and after the contact, making it a much harder move to pull off.

This.

That was such a sweet move. You didn't expect that to be pulled off so nicely.
  • Mally_G
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I watched the segment on Telemundo last night of the RKO and it wasn't all that. It served its purpose to get the crowd going, but it didn't end a match. The Telemundo broadcast showed the replay from multiple angles, and I'm still not that impressed. Bourne simply did his flip and Orton basically sat up and grabbed Bourne's head and fell back to the mat.

That SCM won a great match and was epic in the sense we're still talking about it 5 years later.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mane when I saw dat Superkick live a ? jumped up like "Hoooooly ? !!"

RKO was nice. Can't front. And for the ? dat said Randy Orton is the best if this era? Naw homie...

Lol i am Biased i will admit. But Randy is a great wrestler and he sometimes doesn't really get the credit.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    scm...........
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't see how anyone can say the SCM was harder to pull off. Evan Bourne had to get his placement JUST right while Randy Orton had to get his timing JUST right. S-Dot wasn't flipping in mid-air.