Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    I don't ? anyone just off GP....

What about the dude you talked about a while back whose ? you claimed were bigger than yours?

nh

And what about @skpjr78 ?

What criteria did you take into account when you gave them the opportunity to have carnal knowledge of you?

He had a great personality and knew how to treat a lady.

You talking about @skpjr78 r or the dude with the moobs?

nh

Just wondering, because you kinda ? on skpjr a while back.

this ? is a hater, not just a regular hater, but a gossip with a female about you hater :joy:
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I don't ? anyone just off GP....

What about the dude you talked about a while back whose ? you claimed were bigger than yours?

nh

And what about @skpjr78 ?

What criteria did you take into account when you gave them the opportunity to have carnal knowledge of you?

He had a great personality and knew how to treat a lady.

You talking about @skpjr78 r or the dude with the moobs?

nh

Just wondering, because you kinda ? on skpjr a while back.

this ? is a hater, not just a regular hater, but a gossip with a female about you hater :joy:

Tell me how I'm hating?

Also, how can I "gossip" about something she's already discussed openly on the boards?

You do realize this is a message board right?

All I'm doing is asking about her criteria for choosing a mate since she said she wouldn't let a fat ? ......or anyone......smash just off GP.
  • deadeye
    Options
    @desertrain10

Let me smash off GP.

You know how much I long for your attention.

v39yc54m1lxi.gif
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    deadeye...if you gone troll for some internet ? , why not tinder or something

i heard POF the spot for the kinda chicks you like

Nah, I'm focused more on IC chicks now.

In particular, one caramel-coated honeydip whose currently working in Colorado.

@Reesey

qivkgignhshu.gif

hate to break it to you, but you can hang that one up pleighboi lol
  • AP21
    Options
    deadeye, you my g and all, but you tripping lol

i ask "deadeye, why dont you just start shopping at target"
    deadye: walmart got fatter hoes

AP: Deadeye, why wont you go to places on the internet where the success of smashing chicks has known to be higher?

Deadeye: I want IC chicks lol

this ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I support this powerful thread.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    xlzm2u1u4yno.png

you better hurry then before I melt this fat off and leave nothing but muscle you don't mind if I put on a wife beater or an oversized black tee do you? i'm a little self conscious about the upper half of my body.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    when i say you couldn't pay me enough money, i literally mean that. like not enough money exists on earth. just the thought of it is nauseating

hater.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? what these female's responses are, what they say they want and what they respond to are two entirely different things.

Looks matter a lot less if a dude has any of the following: money, sense of humor, charisma, confidence, crafty with the words, potential of going somewhere in life, history with said female, etc.

A dude can be fat and ugly and still have a woman or women salivating over him even if he only has one or two of the aforementioned qualities.
  • deadeye
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I don't give a ? what these female's responses are, what they say they want and what they respond to are two entirely different things.

Looks matter a lot less if a dude has any of the following: money, sense of humor, charisma, confidence, crafty with the words, potential of going somewhere in life, history with said female, etc.

A dude can be fat and ugly and still have a woman or women salivating over him even if he only has one or two of the aforementioned qualities.

6akuv927vikn.jpg
  • AP21
    Options
    my coworker just told me she on tinder and POF and fit the look you going for...i would give you her detail, but you'll prolly ? it up and say some ? like

"yea, ya coworker gave me your info"

im like the only dude she talk to here, so that would be a dead giveaway...nah b...not gon be able to do

• deadeye
    Options
    my coworker just told me she on tinder and POF and fit the look you going for...i would give you her detail, but you'll prolly ? it up and say some ? like

im like the only dude she talk to here, so that would be a dead giveaway...nah b...not gon be able to do

I may be many things, but a snitch is not one of them.

How would that even happen anyway?

Do your co-workers know you as @AP21 or something?

She's not one of the chicks in that harassment situation you talked about a few months back is she?
  • AP21
    Options

She's not one of the chicks in that harassment situation you talked about a few months back is she?

i told you, im the only dude she talk to up here...lol...how would you just happen to run into one of her coworkers online just randomly lol

i'ma have to ask her if she into 40yr old 300lb dudes tho...no diss
  • deadeye
    Options

i told you, im the only dude she talk to up here...lol...how would you just happen to run into one of her coworkers online just randomly lol

i'ma have to ask her if she into 40yr old 300lb dudes tho...no diss

Just say 40yr old and don't mention the weight.

I'm close to 300, but I don't look like I weigh more than 250.
  • AP21
    Options
    now you moving the goalposts back lol
  • deadeye
    Options
    @scorpio4lfe

Big Mama............

How'd you like to have a fat ? on your arms for your next vacation?

Despite your status as a well-known baller, I'd even be willing to cover half the cost.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    when i say you couldn't pay me enough money, i literally mean that. like not enough money exists on earth. just the thought of it is nauseating

hater.

i don't need to hate on a fat m/f for ? . their cholesterol, blood sugar levels, fatty liver, lymphodema, rolls, running out of breath just walking, does enough hating on them to last them a life time. which for them is like til 40

• Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options

uhhh, it's plenty of ? with all of that that ain't built like the damn kool aid man. and you got the ? twisted, the ? might ? with that ? based of what they getting out of it. but no ? is just turned on physically by some fat ass m/f, unless that hoe got a fetish or some ?

if you think that, then tell me when have women ever looked at a fat, sloppy ? like they do some fine in shape ? ? lord let a truly fine m/f walk by and you will see the true look of salivation in a ? eyes

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

uhhh, it's plenty of ? with all of that that ain't built like the damn kool aid man. and you got the ? twisted, the ? might ? with that ? based of what they getting out of it. but no ? is just turned on physically by some fat ass m/f, unless that hoe got a fetish or some ?

if you think that, then tell me when have women ever looked at a fat, sloppy ? like they do some fine in shape ? ? lord let a truly fine m/f walk by and you will see the true look of salivation in a ? eyes

I'll use Beyonce for example she's a beautiful woman and dynamic entertainer; however, I think she's dull AF and not the most intelligent woman based on her interviews.

Point to that is I might think she's nice to look at and smash but she ain't exactly desireable past that imo.

Same goes for women y'all might like to look at those six pack ab bodybuilder tall, dark, and whatever y'all find handsome men but in reality from what I see on the streets that ain't what y'all dating or settling down with mostly.

I see more women with Fonsworth Bently and Craig Robinson type guys when I'm out and about at the restaurants, malls, Walmart, the convenience stores and such etc.

They'll be all hugged up and holding hands and in love and ? ; that kinda debunks your theory. Not every female hell probably not even most females are into those model and fit looking dudes.

Most hook up with average dudes hell if they lucky he might know how to dress a little, have a good job, and a sense of humor. @Kai
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @scorpio4lfe

Big Mama............

How'd you like to have a fat ? on your arms for your next vacation?

Despite your status as a well-known baller, I'd even be willing to cover half the cost.

Thats not big mama
    OB and kubeezy is big mama
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall do know that the ice you buy from the store is recycled plastic. I ain't gon say nothing else
    FEDS watching
  • Splackavelli
    edited March 2017
    Options

hater.

i don't need to hate on a fat m/f for ? . their cholesterol, blood sugar levels, fatty liver, lymphodema, rolls, running out of breath just walking, does enough hating on them to last them a life time. which for them is like til 40

hater, what you got to lose by messing with a man that built like homer simpson? B)
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When did men start caring about if a woman was with them cause of their body?

I was a lil fit ? at 23, and I ain't want dem hoes touching me. If it ain't my ? or my ? keep ya ? ass hands offa me
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yo low key deadeye a guy wit a good memory ..? be knowing errbody business