The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them caw caw boys ain't playing.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sam Dekker out for the rest of the game with lower back tightness

I can smell the L simmering
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This team is so ? without Lowry but Casey needs to get fired so I think he played injured on purpose lol
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sixers with the 40 piece?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    No IT for at least the next two games

This game has been brutal without him, this is why you gotta ignore his critics nobody else attacks the rim consistently
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooo @ Solomon Hill looking like Kawhi Leonard right now LMAO
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kodi cant play this heat game for ? because my internet is trash...Hate when teams play on NBA TV

? wont even let me watch my golden eagles play S Carolina
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad I missed it
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    S/O to Jae crowder for a hell of a game, hopefully IT is back by Monday against the wizards
  • Beta
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    S/O to Jae crowder for a hell of a game, hopefully IT is back by Monday against the wizards

Yeah I want that ? ass ? there for that sonning...

Wolves got spoed btw
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Toronto did us that favor along with this heat win
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Wolves got spoed btw

Lol at sonning, them ? been shaky since after the break (1 point wins against blazers, magic, kings and barely beating the bulls tonight along with losses to the mavs and wolves as well) for whatever reason it's a wizards love fest in here but they're a few lucky breaks from being about 4 games behind us, keep dickriding them and u gonna be disappointed
  • Beta
    Options

Wolves got spoed btw

Lol at sonning, them ? been shaky since after the break (1 point wins against blazers, magic, kings and barely beating the bulls tonight along with losses to the mavs and wolves as well) for whatever reason it's a wizards love fest in here but they're a few lucky breaks from being about 4 games behind us, keep dickriding them and u gonna be disappointed

Yall dont have the firepower to hang with washington but its cool man you can just see for yourself
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see the Mavs forgot they had a game tonight. Sixers destroyed them.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Lmao spearheaded by their future star averaging 15ppg on 39% hopefully they lose their pick and the $136 million duo luol and mozgov might actually contribute next year. We started our rebuild the same year when yall gonna turn the corner?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao spearheaded by their future star averaging 15ppg on 39% hopefully they lose their pick and the $136 million duo luol and mozgov might actually contribute next year. We started our rebuild the same year when yall gonna turn the corner?

Bu...bu...but they beat the Warriors!
  • Beta
    Options
    Pelicans beat the rockets like that w/o demarcus eh?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all "rebuild" is spearheaded by vets doing something. I need to go back and find my post where I said y'all have better veterans this was before y'all even added chancleta. I don't get gassed off of being a 2 or 3 seed competing to be LeBron's top ? . But when you only seen 1 title in your lifetime I can see why your standards would be such. And let's not rewrite history like we didn't have an incentive to not add too many solid vets to protect a pick three years in a row. Your team owned a bottom feeders pick so y'all could build solid vets around your young players and win while rebuild. Your young guys are Jaylen, Smart, young, Rozier. If those were your four best players what would y'all record be? Nets like

& Wanna know how desperate you and your other Boston ? are...y'all draft a physically pro ready ? that looks "aight" in a weak draft. And y'all losing your ? . Steadily on Ingram ? who was always seen to be years away. Like last time you played us ya was GASSED that he outplayed him meanwhile the first time when we played y'all in Boston and Ingram outplayed him I didn't even notice nor care lol. And as far as addressing DLo , in comparison to any of your young guys would be laughable not even gonna entertain that.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    I've came to the conclusion that smart ain't a star and has been disapponting, your young guys have the green light and shot below 40% yet I'm supposed to believe they're nice? Nah bruh, you're fortunate I don't feel like looking up those posts when yall were 10-10 when you were talking ? about how I was crazy for thinking the Nuggets wolves and jazz had stronger futures then you. All summer yall were hyping up these ? so you'll take 4 straight seasons below 25 wins over a chance of the ECF? There's no progression with yall mawfuckas, jokic is leading his team to a playoff birth, wolves are improved from last year with KAT consistently putting up double doubles, I ask again barring this draft if yall even keep yall pick who's the go to guy? Who are you building around in the future as 1A? I've had NUMEROUS people on here and twitter hype yall up and I'm trying see results from "the best young core in the league "
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've came to the conclusion that smart ain't a star and has been disapponting, your young guys have the green light and shot below 40% yet I'm supposed to believe they're nice? Nah bruh, you're fortunate I don't feel like looking up those posts when yall were 10-10 when you were talking ? about how I was crazy for thinking the Nuggets wolves and jazz had stronger futures then you. All summer yall were hyping up these ? so you'll take 4 straight seasons below 25 wins over a chance of the ECF? There's no progression with yall mawfuckas, jokic is leading his team to a playoff birth, wolves are improved from last year with KAT consistently putting up double doubles, I ask again barring this draft if yall even keep yall pick who's the go to guy? Who are you building around in the future as 1A? I've had NUMEROUS people on here and twitter hype yall up and I'm trying see results from "the best young core in the league "

Hell yeah I was gassed we started 10-10! You get gassed when something exceeds expectations. I expected what we are now and we were looking better than that.

On Russell/B.I/ "core"
    Your stuck on the 39%. Part of it is he takes some poor shots but a lot of it is roster construction. Outside of Nick Young and Russell nobody on our team is an average or an above average shooter relative to their position. So there is no spacing. D'angelo is not Kyrie where he can split doubles and navigate through heavy traffic to finish in traffic at the rim. Not his game. He needs space to get to the basket. Hence he settles for majority jumpers. This is why dude got benched. Not because Clarkson took his spot or any other nonsense. Dude was averaging pretty much 20 6 4 43% post Lou Will prior to the shitshow vs Philly. He wasn't settling and he was playing locked in. Vs Philly he reverted back to old habits that Luke and co. Been trying to ween out. "Trying to make the flashy pass instead of the right one. Taking bad shots early in the shot clock. And continuously allowing Philly to backcut him constantly. If you want I can even show you the vid of Magic and Luke being tougher on him because of how he runs hot and cold. And your infatuation with raw numbers aren't gonna come with our group of guys. Whether it being the leash on D'Angelo or Ingram just not being ready. Those the two I expect in the future to be dogs. And even then I think they're at best #2's or#3's on s championship contender and 1's on a decent playoff team. And I feel that about those two even if we traded them. I've said on numerous occasions Julius is a super role player. I only combat when ? says he's garbage. I don't believe he's some perennial all star guy. Big Zu is nice I don't gas him yet though because I wanna see how he plays once he's got a legit scouting report out on him. JC is JC solid spark plug.

Jokic a beast but they wouldn't be in the playoff picture without that solid vet group. He's not carrying some roster devoid of talent. Wolves behind the Nuggets while having the better young group because of lesser Vets. Sixers behind all of them because their vets weaker and of course Embiid min restrictions/ injury.

"Future" isn't some linear thing. Some rebuilds peak earlier while others are garbage and top lottery stuck because their guys needed more time to hit their stride.

Example with your logic you would've jumped out the window for the Pacers in their rebuild/ retool over the Wizards. Remember the Pacers was that team. PG ascended, had Lance ballin, Hibbert looked good, George Hill. Vogel was the next hot shot young coach

Meanwhile in DC Beal was always hurt and inconsistent when he was playing. ? was calling Otto Porter a bust. John Wall was balling but the narrative was it was empty stats, can't lead a team, can't shoot, too fast etc. Wiz always had the more talented long term core but their guys needed time, had some dismal years before they got going.

Blake Griffin was looking like the clear cut best player from his draft for years. Steph and Harden eclipsed him around the same time. Then DeMar caught up after being up and down to start. It's a marathon. & for the record I think KAT gonna stay top dog of 15' just giving examples of what "future" encompasses. Not the what are they doing right now way you think it does