King goes full on Klansman:Hispanic,Black People Will Turn On Each Other Before Outnumbering Whites…

Options
13»

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    The black brown coalition is fictitious

Illegal immigration depressed African American wages, increasing incarceration.

My opinion is African Americans should look out for themselves. whats the point of being for illegal immigrants on a moral level but still remain generationally poor?

In congress, there's bound to be white supremacists whether explicitly or implicitly. I prefer my ? salty

So you're saying you want to be doing the same work as an illegal immigrant?

Or are you just full of ? ?

Hotel workers, health care aids, farmers, construction restaurants, and yes even in Silicon Valley

So if the median African AMerican is worth 1,700 without the family car - everyone of these jobs are below them?

Black Americans are doing those jobs and sometimes forced out by Hispanics or temp agencies that only want Spanish speaking workers

They will put up signs of you have to be bilingual to speak Spanish and English and most black people do not know Spanish .And most Hispanics will only hire their own.Go to California or Texas and you will see if for yourselves
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    "You can't build a nation with someone else's babies"

Says the country that literally stole people to build a nation

Gotdamn that ether.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My opinion is African Americans should look out for themselves. whats the point of being for illegal immigrants on a moral level but still remain generationally poor?

In congress, there's bound to be white supremacists whether explicitly or implicitly. I prefer my ? salty

Hotel workers, health care aids, farmers, construction restaurants, and yes even in Silicon Valley

So if the median African AMerican is worth 1,700 without the family car - everyone of these jobs are below them?

Black Americans are doing those jobs and sometimes forced out by Hispanics or temp agencies that only want Spanish speaking workers

So you're saying there aren't enough black people picking fruits and veggies and working as domestic servants?

...and if there were somehow that would end poverty in the black community?
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

So you're saying there aren't enough black people picking fruits and veggies and working as domestic servants?

Funny how you pick the worst of the jobs, what you elitist? what too good to mention construction, as health care aides, working in a hotel? The black unemployment is near 10%, but no one would want these jobs right? Not even at $10, 12, 15 an hour for some of them instead of $8/hr, Not even men with felonies?

Black Americans don't have wealth but they have citizenship and high participation rates in federal elections, don't dilute it with amnesty/pathway to citizenship for illegals
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Why lump Blacks/Africans in the same category with other minorities? Hispanics, Muslims, Asians do not care about us for the most part. The Mexican immigrants/illegal gang members in California/Los Angeles/Compton have been killing Blacks in those neighborhoods and displacing them for years now. I saw it first hand myself when I was there in '08. hopefully trump will keep his word and deport those criminal alien gang members. And the reason why there are abortion clinics every where is to control the birth rate in the Black Community and not the White Community. The Birth rates of Whites have been dropping now for years and it's only going to get worse.

Who fault is that though? None of that happens here in the East Coast or down South. seems like y'all didn't take care of business up there. Mexicans don't have no power over here. Even their gangs.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Why lump Blacks/Africans in the same category with other minorities? Hispanics, Muslims, Asians do not care about us for the most part. The Mexican immigrants/illegal gang members in California/Los Angeles/Compton have been killing Blacks in those neighborhoods and displacing them for years now. I saw it first hand myself when I was there in '08. hopefully trump will keep his word and deport those criminal alien gang members. And the reason why there are abortion clinics every where is to control the birth rate in the Black Community and not the White Community. The Birth rates of Whites have been dropping now for years and it's only going to get worse.

Who fault is that though? None of that happens here in the East Coast or down South. seems like y'all didn't take care of business up there. Mexicans don't have no power over here. Even their gangs.

I often said that they getting bullied by little farm hands apparently there outnumbered an they Mexicans on steroids
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    When society told you black people were ugly but the tea is all other races wanna breed with us to help their ugly ass genes

Why do you talk like a ? ?
  • SneakDZA
    edited March 2017
    Options

Funny how you pick the worst of the jobs, what you elitist? what too good to mention construction, as health care aides, working in a hotel? The black unemployment is near 10%, but no one would want these jobs right? Not even at $10, 12, 15 an hour for some of them instead of $8/hr, Not even men with felonies?

Black Americans don't have wealth but they have citizenship and high participation rates in federal elections, don't dilute it with amnesty/pathway to citizenship for illegals

I'm not elitist... i just don't think black people should be competing with illegal immigrants for who gets the lowest rung on the totem pole.

But if you want to play right into the hands of the man who said the quote that is the title of this very thread then so be it.
  • MarcusGarvey
    edited March 2017
    Options

I'm not elitist... i just don't think black people should be competing with illegal immigrants for who gets the lowest rung on the totem pole.

But if you want to play right into the hands of the man who said the quote that is the title of this very thread then so be it.

Who are black people competing with then?
    The median white family has a net worth of $100k vs black family's $1.7k (not including the family car). Just because people have access to unsecured credit don't mean they in the same boat.

viv3t2pr4on1.png
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude's remarks kinda confuse me. People are saying his remarks are racist but they seem more xenophobic than anything else. The really weird thing is that despite the David Duke endorsement, King's stance on race seems to be the exact opposite of groups like the ? .

Look at his comment about a homogenous society. Unless I'm missing some background or something, he didn't say he wanted a white society. He basically endorsed miscegenation. He said he'd want people to interbreed to the point that several generations down the line we have a homogenous society where everyone looks the same and race is not a factor anymore. Guess what, if that happens, people won't be white. Racists have a term for that. They'd say that America had become a land of mud people. That's one of the things racist groups are always ranting against.

I'm sure dude is racist, but it seems like he's engaging in a bit of double talk here.
  • SneakDZA
    Options

The median white family has a net worth of $100k vs black family's $1.7k (not including the family car). Just because people have access to unsecured credit don't mean they in the same boat.

viv3t2pr4on1.png

If you think the sad facts behind that chart are due to too many illegal mexican immigrants taking under the table dishwasher jobs there's really nothing more for me to say here.
  • MarcusGarvey
    Options
    ^
    Last thing I'll say is, don't cheapen your citizenship or dilute what America owes descendants of American slavery. Black people shouldn't advocate for illegals
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Folks like Ben Shapiro will play dumb though and say "oh it's culture and not at all about race".

People that follow that ben shapiro dude are idiots. His argument is basically, "since u cant measure/quantify racism, it doesnt exist."

N the willfully ignorant eat it up.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/steve-king-people-support-someone-eleses-babies-comments
    King: GOPers Have Been Supporting Me, Telling Me They'll 'Pray For Me'

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said that he's received considerable support after his controversial "someone else's babies" comment, which has been panned by Democratic and Republican lawmakers alike.

King told The Hill Thursday that many of his colleagues -- none of whom he named -- have been going up to him and saying they support him, saying that they'll "pray for" him.

“My colleagues have generally been coming by and patting me on the back. And a surprising number have said that they pray for me. And, meaning they support me and they agree with me, a surprising number,” King told the newspaper.

King said that his unnamed colleagues know that he is under fire from the media and want to reassure him that they are on his side.

“I don’t often have members come up and say at the end of the day, 'I prayed for you this morning.' So they must think I’ve got a lot of arrows in my back," he said.

And for his critics? King told The Hill that those on the right side of the aisle who have publicly criticized his comments that we can't "restore our civilization with somebody else's babies," should really take a hard look in the mirror about their own views.

“They have not approached me. But I would say of my Republican critics, you should take a look on their position on immigration and see where they stand," he said. "There seems to be a curious coincidence."

Republicans still supporting a racist.. I'm so unsurprised...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes right, america is a white nation and plans to stay that way by any means.

When someone shows you who they are....
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went to University of Iowa in 2002 and remember my professor saying this exact same thing to the class, preaching for them to have children. He ain't give a ? about me being there. I was just one black kid in a class of 30.
    "Don't you know by 2030 we'll be a minority!" Is exactly what he said.

I think that was the first time I ever heard the fear of Whites being a minority in the world. Before that I hadn't heard blacks or whites say that. Since then, I've heard this repeated a lot and validated pretty much.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Sick race of people. Even those whites who "accept" others still view their cultures as superior which, is extremely problematic.
    Uh-oh I feel a rant coming:

I am convinced (and I leave out 1% intentionally) that 99% of them believe they are racially superior, divinely better and smarter or at the very least do not believe that the white race's violent acts on the Black race does not warrant any type of reparation or account for the majority of problems in black nations or colored nations. Seriously, though, how could they?
    After 300 years of books, scientific theories, living only among whites, continuing racist institutions and colleges around the entire Euro world indoctrinating even colored nations to spread the thought and belief in racial superiority in every facet from children stories to movies to the media to church to atheism Charles Darwin they have had NOTHING BUT a one sided education.
    They had never seen or cared to read or in any comparison (comparing to their racist literature and teachings) had any form of education to constantly combat their beliefs. After 300 years of comparing blacks to monkeys there has yet to be in their teachings showing Blacks as a race in a positive light with the same force and impact as was spread teaching them how to hate us.

After all that, they can find reason in wanting to attack Muslim nations or go to war in Vietnam or write-off Cuba for the most trivial petty reasons BUT cannot see the complete rationalization and justice in Blacks seeing it right to basically after 400 years of being ? , treated as second class citizens, taught to hate ourselves, seeing ourselves go from chains in a cotton field to chains in prison by the millions, to being shot and receiving no justice through a jury of our peers, to having our identity and history stripped from us to being paid and subjected to government formed concentration camps called projects to having our voice evicted from the supreme courts, to ignoring that we fought in over ten of their wars for them and this country and still in 2017 are considered less has led THAT NOW WE as BLACKS CAN SEE THEY HAVE BEEN OUR ENEMY. There is no need to expect ANYTHING, read former word again from them or this country; but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to make it better for ourselves.
    Chris Rock said "that rich Uncle who ? you." You'll never be okay with him.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

viv3t2pr4on1.png

If you think the sad facts behind that chart are due to too many illegal mexican immigrants taking under the table dishwasher jobs there's really nothing more for me to say here.

Oh sure. That and Welfare. Black people would be doing great with no racism if it wasn't for Liberals-ahahahaha they actually believe that smh