For all my people here that DON'T have children.

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Imma just say this..lots of folks talking about losing their freedom ain't doing ? with the freedom they got. Y'all ain't all globe trottin, living some exciting life.

Children can give you purpose, and make you see life differently. It's a beautiful thing.

*Secretly regrets thoting w/o protection post*

In all fairness, it wasn't entirely Kathryn's fault.

She was "deceived" by the gentleman she was seeing at the time.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    for those of you on your high horses tom bout waiting to get married, you do know that if ya'll have kids, and ya'll get divorced, for whatever reason, she is now your baby mama too right? or is she the mother of your children b/c you put a ring on it?

let me know so i can see if i need to visit 2sides.com

You must've been divorced before, this sounds personal.

this not about me stew

stay on task
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shut up and stop trying to speak for me @deadeye.

Let's talk about how you're 47 with no kids. Somebody definitely shooting blanks.
  • deadeye
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

And im not cool with the ready made families these women already have

kkelkeokliaj.gif

ldegz1f0vrmg.gif

nh
  • deadeye
    Options

Let's talk about how you're 47 with no kids. Somebody definitely shooting blanks.

@Kat

WTF???

jridjv9n6xpp.gif

I wasn't even taking shots at you.

Haven't done so in a while.

Just recalling what you said a few years back.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    i just like my life the way it is, it's that simple. and my husband and i don't feel like we're missing anything. especially with my step-son finishing h/s, i can't imagine starting all over again. i just never had the urge for kids, my husband doesn't want anymore either. kids take a lot of energy. i know whenever i watch my friends or family's kids for a couple of days, i'm so ready for them to go home. why do kids get up so damn early on the weekends? like take your ass back to sleep, it's 6 in the morning lol

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I have a niece that is 22 years old. She used to whine, whine, whine about being with a guy. My siblings & I used to give her the food for thought. Told her "Stop worrying about that. Stop being desperate & take advantage of your life &live it before you end up with someone that you wish you wasn't with." & etc etc. She didn't soak the free game tho. Now she is expecting with twins, now she is saying "I wish I had a man that can teach my boys how to be a gentleman & treat a lady etc etc". I just smh at her status

women will get mad but ? it... women like what they like and it included nothing ass ? ,,,, they will procreate with them then when he shows himself to be a nothing ass dude they will say oh I wish I had a man to teach my son to be a gentleman.... u turn that ? down cuz he was lame or boring when u were young fine and in ur prime... it is what it is
  • deadeye
    Options
    @Kat

And I've got enough to flood all three of your holes and have you popping out a kid by December honey.
  • Kat
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@Kat

WTF???

jridjv9n6xpp.gif

I wasn't even taking shots at you.

Haven't done so in a while.

Just recalling what you said a few years back.

I see you avoided addressing your own situation.

I was just recalling facts as well. :)
  • Kat
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Kat

And I've got enough to flood all three of your holes and have you popping out a kid by December honey.

No you don't.

Ever paid for an abortion? Suffered through a miscarriage with a woman?

I don't believe you got to nearly half a century without making a baby. Something is off.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wellthis thread took a turn towards depressing..

let me get my happy go lucky outlier ass outta here and let yall have yall pity party. lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

What a hypocrite.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Yo who the ? calls their ex-wife........................................their baby mama? Baby mama is designated for that chick that never got a ring or even an invitation.

yeh an ex wife is jus that..

an ex wife..
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    24 with two kids ones 4 the other turning 2 this year got a boy and girl....having a kid ain't really hard if u have money. It's just certain things like the crying and whining, staying up all night, them always wanting to play..etc that can get on ya nerves. But ion regret nun I love hearing them laugh and smile just being happy is enough for me....the ones who complain when they have a kid usually ain't have they ? together to start with so they'll always b behind in life
  • Kat
    Options

What a hypocrite.

How so, Stewart? You're still in your feelings as if I were specifically speaking ABOUT you.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat

No you don't.

I don't believe you got to nearly half a century without making a baby. Something is off.

And here's the "you're ___ years old and dont have kids, whats wrong?!" ? narrative...

I always say "nothing is wrong, its just that everything is right"
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo who the ? calls their ex-wife........................................their baby mama? Baby mama is designated for that chick that never got a ring or even an invitation.

People using slang the wrong way I swear.
  • deadeye
    Options
    @Kat

No you don't.

It's not that difficult to be responsible/make responsible decisions Kathryn.

Sad commentary on society when people see irresponsible behavior as the norm and think it's something wrong with people who were cautious enough to avoid some of the pitfalls that they didn't.
  • Kat
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @Kat

No you don't.

And here's the "you're ___ years old and dont have kids, whats wrong?!" ? narrative...

Nah. Deadeye is lonely. He is nearly 50, has no woman, no children, yet by his own words he clearly has these fatherly instincts. He wants to help kids "matriculate"...something is off.
  • Kat
    Options
    @Kat

No you don't.

It's not that difficult to be responsible/make responsible decisions Kathryn.

Sad commentary on society when people see irresponsible behavior as the norm and think it's something wrong with people who were cautious enough to avoid some of the pitfalls that they didn't.

Not.buying.it.
  • Stew
    Options

What a hypocrite.

How so, Stewart? You're still in your feelings as if I were specifically speaking ABOUT you.

Definitely were not speaking about me but u were clearly speaking about someone else in this thread, were u not? I mean the post is still there.
  • Stew
    Options

@AP21
  • Kat
    Options

What a hypocrite.

Definitely were not speaking about me but u were clearly speaking about someone else in this thread, were u not? I mean the post is still there.

I wasn't speaking for anyone, I was making a general (and truthful) comment. I named no names.
  • deadeye
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @Kat

No you don't.

Nah. Deadeye is lonely. He is nearly 50, has no woman, no children, yet by his own words he clearly has these fatherly instincts. He wants to help kids "matriculate"...something is off.

Ok, granted, I have thought about having children........but am honest enough with myself to know that I'm not cut out for the day-to-day.

I have plenty of nieces and a nephew who almost looks just like me.

I'm good.

In regards to "matriculation," that was only in reference to @SixSickSins ......who was actually a 19yr old young adult at the time.

She wasn't a "kid".......even though I am more than old enough to be her father.