For all my people here that DON'T have children.

Options

Comments

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Im just waiting on marriage. I know too many of the homies with baby mama problems and I dont want my child going through that. And im not cool with the ready made families these women already have

All kidding aside, A ready made family is not that bad.

You can splurge out of control on the baby daddies child support checks.
    I mean she probably wasting it on herself anyway.
    Poor kid don't know the difference between Apple Jacks and Apple Jackson's.

If all else fails, you can dip out and do you...take all the freebies you acquired during your stay.... win win.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Imma just say this..lots of folks talking about losing their freedom ain't doing ? with the freedom they got. Y'all ain't all globe trottin, living some exciting life.

Children can give you purpose, and make you see life differently. It's a beautiful thing.

So who's gonna man up and admit to using this as an excuse to not have kids cause in reality you really live like ? and your life sucks? @Kat said so

its the truth tho lol

? be talking about visiting vegas or some place for years as a single dude with no obligations like children and NEVER go, but all a sudden, those plans are put on hold b/c they have/had a kid?

FOH

i aint buying that ? ya'll shoveling

I'm too tall to act small you liars

Youre gonna have to be more specific on who you're talkin about(only reason that came up cause the aforementioned posters I @'d said something then Kat chimed in about it) cause I dnt know any of these people. I'm almost certain, I'm not living the way I do with a kid(s). My closest friends with kids can't go on the trips I ask them to go with me on due to wife and/or kids and we've made trips like this before *shrugs*.

its simple, if you're doing these things now, and you able to balance rent and other financial obligations...adding children might put a dent on some things you do, like maybe the frequency which you do the activities, but its not just gon come to a crawl then stop

but if you not doing these things now, you aint just gon all of a sudden start after you have kids
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    24 with two kids ones 4 the other turning 2 this year got a boy and girl....having a kid ain't really hard if u have money. It's just certain things like the crying and whining, staying up all night, them always wanting to play..etc that can get on ya nerves. But ion regret nun I love hearing them laugh and smile just being happy is enough for me....the ones who complain when they have a kid usually ain't have they ? together to start with so they'll always b behind in life

are both ur kids with the same chick. If not how they act in regards to u seeing them and child support/u dating someone else.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Kids are a blessing.. Bring em into a stable environment with a responsible partner and it's easier. That's simplifying it though. It truly takes a village.

THIS..

also havin a kid RESPONSIBLY should enhance ones life..
    not worsen it..

u stable ur partner is stable a kid is not gonna all of a sudden make ur life a livin hell..
    u makin 30k livin the single life.. partying.. traveling and ? of course a kid is gonna cut into that and u aint go be able to afford that lifestyle..

BUT thats the wrong way to look at it.. whoever ur havin a kid wit has income as well.. yall should be together in this so that remove all concern.. no reason why u still cant have AT MINUMUM the same quality of life..

now if u dont want to be committed to a ? .. and jus wanna do ur thing then say that..

continue as u were..
    ur unfit to parent.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Context is important. Those same females were tearing a mother apart for her actions without being mothers themselves.

You dont have to be a mother to call out a ? mother

True, but you're more likely to judge the shoes you've never walked in..
  • aneed123
    Options
    Notice plenty of IC men who seem to be living the largest have children.

@EmM HoLLa.
    @BOSSExcellence
    @2stepz_ahead

thats not the best argument.. tho. Those cats may be the extreme on the ballin end.... Me for example am far from a broke ? . I make good money. Im not mansion 550 benz level ballin lol... I dont have any kids. Some folk its financial , some folk its moral/wanting to have kids with a good woman I feelwont ruin my life lol... It kinda come off as u shaming guys for being "broke" as the reason for not having children....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall just making more in the way people

https://youtu.be/sp3nsgTQNiI
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im just waiting on marriage. I know too many of the homies with baby mama problems and I dont want my child going through that. And im not cool with the ready made families these women already have

If all else fails, you can dip out and do you...take all the freebies you acquired during your stay.... win win.

also these ? in here complainin about todays women not realizing alot of these single mothers got they wakeup call after having a child..

the woman they lookin for has all the qualities they lookin for outside of the fact they have a child..

? really out here lookin for diamonds in the rough..
    and sorry to say if u aint shinning ? u bout as unrealistic as these ? out here lookin for Mr Perfect..

Ga damn this ? just said some ? .

Probably the realest ? you ever posted..

AMEN and AMEN!
  • aneed123
    Options
    Imma just say this..lots of folks talking about losing their freedom ain't doing ? with the freedom they got. Y'all ain't all globe trottin, living some exciting life.

Children can give you purpose, and make you see life differently. It's a beautiful thing.

So who's gonna man up and admit to using this as an excuse to not have kids cause in reality you really live like ? and your life sucks? @Kat said so

its the truth tho lol

? be talking about visiting vegas or some place for years as a single dude with no obligations like children and NEVER go, but all a sudden, those plans are put on hold b/c they have/had a kid?

FOH

Youre gonna have to be more specific on who you're talkin about(only reason that came up cause the aforementioned posters I @'d said something then Kat chimed in about it) cause I dnt know any of these people. I'm almost certain, I'm not living the way I do with a kid(s). My closest friends with kids can't go on the trips I ask them to go with me on due to wife and/or kids and we've made trips like this before *shrugs*.

My homies went to school got relative good jobs but have multiple kids... Its over with for them unless they hit the lottery.... They cant get the car they want, live where they really want to (they will never admit it tho) hang out random times/trips etc... cuz they have kids and have to budget... We can write it off as resonsibility but aint nothing like that freedom to be able to do what u want when u want and buy what u want freely and stress free not havint o worry about those child support direct drafts coming out dat check multile times a month lol
  • Copper
    Options

Context is important. Those same females were tearing a mother apart for her actions without being mothers themselves.

True, but you're more likely to judge the shoes you've never walked in..

Or you can look at it from a childs pov. Everyone has a mother
  • Kat
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

@EmM HoLLa.
    @BOSSExcellence
    @2stepz_ahead

thats not the best argument.. tho. Those cats may be the extreme on the ballin end.... Me for example am far from a broke ? . I make good money. Im not mansion 550 benz level ballin lol... I dont have any kids. Some folk its financial , some folk its moral/wanting to have kids with a good woman I feelwont ruin my life lol... It kinda come off as u shaming guys for being "broke" as the reason for not having children....

That wasn't my intent at all. What I was speaking on goes further than money and those examples were of men who succeed, despite having a child. That's like me being like damn a kid is going to keep me from going to law school, knowing damn well I wasn't making moves towards law school before having a kid.

Does that apply to everyone? No, but it does apply to plenty. Some of these dudes might do well to have to think of someone besides themselves. Kids really can make you want to be a better person.
  • Copper
    Options

also these ? in here complainin about todays women not realizing alot of these single mothers got they wakeup call after having a child..

the woman they lookin for has all the qualities they lookin for outside of the fact they have a child..

and sorry to say if u aint shinning ? u bout as unrealistic as these ? out here lookin for Mr Perfect..

add to that, nigs gon pretend like some of their mothers didnt meet guys after their dads walked out and they were a ready made family

If you not asking for nothing you arent or cant deliver...then there should be no issue.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn right
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@EmM HoLLa.
    @BOSSExcellence
    @2stepz_ahead

yep....kids stopped nothing.

if anything they made me try harder an not give up so easy.

they made me grow up more than I was at the time.

when you have nothing to push for...why push?

but when you have responsibilities...you must try hard.

since they looked up to me, I had to be better an greater than anything they could come across.

the way some of yall are looking at kids...says more about you than how kids are gonna ruin your life.
  • aneed123
    Options

add to that, nigs gon pretend like some of their mothers didnt meet guys after their dads walked out and they were a ready made family

right!

not even jus on this board but ? in the street be lowkey bitter these ? aint pickin them firtst..

i mean thats what young people do..
    they experiment.. they make mustakes..

BUT DO THEY LEARN??
    ? be actin like they perfect and a ? suppose to see them how they see themselves and that aint how life work..

i try and tell ? u dont want the young dumb naive ? ..
    she go break ur heart everytime..

go for the one who knows ? when she sees it..
    the one who's been through bad so go appreciate the good..

but u cant tell these ? nothin. lol & smh

real truth to that. The reality of the world tho is at sometime or a nother u gonna be the ? they really want or the fall back ? they settling for. Ill be damned if Im the fall back guy taking care or a woman with kids who deep down I know wouldnt want me if life aint humble her with her current with kids and is older status. We can flex and pretend all day but most guys biggest fear is being the man their ole lady settled for. U gotta be comfortable in ur own skin and with ur values and let that be what it is. If that means being single or not having kids ti u meet what u want or if its settleing down with a chick with kids cuz u love her.... Whatever floats u boat.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Too much realness for the IC bruh. The last paragraph had me wanting to punch the screen.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

@EmM HoLLa.
    @BOSSExcellence
    @2stepz_ahead

i think she was trying to say...kids won't stop your money
  • Kat
    Options
    So because I met you AFTER a dude it didn't work out with, now you're the dude I'm settling for?

When what the truth is that I really wish I had met you first.

You sounding real pessimistic right now.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

its the truth tho lol

FOH

My homies went to school got relative good jobs but have multiple kids... Its over with for them unless they hit the lottery.... They cant get the car they want, live where they really want to (they will never admit it tho) hang out random times/trips etc... cuz they have kids and have to budget... We can write it off as resonsibility but aint nothing like that freedom to be able to do what u want when u want and buy what u want freely and stress free not havint o worry about those child support direct drafts coming out dat check multile times a month lol

but again....that won't stop because of a child.

if a child changes things that much...then while you was kidless...an incident can cause the same thing.

I can honestly say....I never felt like I couldn't do because I had kids.... I just thought of them first.

my happiness was seeing them happy.

its about perspective.

instead of me buying jordans...an only me being happy
    I'll buy my kid jordans...it made him happy which made me happy that he's happy.

or you can look at it like....? , I can't buy those jordans cuz this lil ? needs sneaks....?

all in how you look at it