For all my people here that DON'T have children.

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    So because I met you AFTER a dude it didn't work out with, now you're the dude I'm settling for?

When what the truth is that I really wish I had met you first.

You sounding real pessimistic right now.

Im not saying that mindset isalways right. But I know what Im talking about.... ? as a man Ive done it myself... 2 women same socials etting I want this one but she aint cooperating so I settle for the less cute friend to get these rocks off... On a bigger relationship level a lot of guys deep down dont wanna be a fall back or second option and in their minds they look at it like that. Im a therapist and did relationship counseling for a min. U kow how many stories Ive heard this same thought process on from both genders.... Im just a blunt person when I talk in threads like this so I said that as settling without sugarcoating it lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "When what the truth is" - kat
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Lol..when what the truth MAY be...better?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    So because I met you AFTER a dude it didn't work out with, now you're the dude I'm settling for?

When what the truth is that I really wish I had met you first.

You sounding real pessimistic right now.

Im not saying that mindset isalways right. But I know what Im talking about.... ? as a man Ive done it myself... 2 women same socials etting I want this one but she aint cooperating so I settle for the less cute friend to get these rocks off... On a bigger relationship level a lot of guys deep down dont wanna be a fall back or second option and in their minds they look at it like that. Im a therapist and did relationship counseling for a min. U kow how many stories Ive heard this same thought process on from both genders.... Im just a blunt person when I talk in threads like this so I said that as settling without sugarcoating it lol

thats projecting tho..
    im always suspicious of suspicious people..
    the way they mind works in regards to how people are towards them is usually due to the fact that thats how they are towards people..

guilty conscious is a muthafucka..

i dont walk around thinkin everyone's out to get me.. lookin over my shoulder ..thats a miserable way to live if u ask me..

now that dont mean i dont know what to look out for..

and on the same note u can be so bisy tryin to find the bad u not lookin at the good..
  • CapitalB
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The simple fact that single women with no kids are considered diamonds in the ruff should mean something.

no ? ..
    the fact of the matter is ? want A LIST OF ATTRIBUTES to the woman they want AND BE SINGLE.. AND BE WITHOUT CHILD.. AND TO WANT TO BE WIT THEY ASS!

? what the ? else u want me to call this perfect ? ?!

a unicorn?!

is that better?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The world is yours and everything in it.. Is out there.. Get on ya grind and get it.. -Jeezy

Jeezy told ? a decade ago.. You can do whatever you want to do out here b..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Im just waiting on marriage. I know too many of the homies with baby mama problems and I dont want my child going through that. And im not cool with the ready made families these women already have

All kidding aside, A ready made family is not that bad.

You can splurge out of control on the baby daddies child support checks.
    I mean she probably wasting it on herself anyway.
    Poor kid don't know the difference between Apple Jacks and Apple Jackson's.

If all else fails, you can dip out and do you...take all the freebies you acquired during your stay.... win win.

also these ? in here complainin about todays women not realizing alot of these single mothers got they wakeup call after having a child..

the woman they lookin for has all the qualities they lookin for outside of the fact they have a child..

? really out here lookin for diamonds in the rough..
    and sorry to say if u aint shinning ? u bout as unrealistic as these ? out here lookin for Mr Perfect..

add to that, nigs gon pretend like some of their mothers didnt meet guys after their dads walked out and they were a ready made family

right!

not even jus on this board but ? in the street be lowkey bitter these ? aint pickin them firtst..

i mean thats what young people do..
    they experiment.. they make mustakes..

BUT DO THEY LEARN??
    ? be actin like they perfect and a ? suppose to see them how they see themselves and that aint how life work..

i try and tell ? u dont want the young dumb naive ? ..
    she go break ur heart everytime..

go for the one who knows ? when she sees it..
    the one who's been through bad so go appreciate the good..

but u cant tell these ? nothin. lol & smh

real truth to that. The reality of the world tho is at sometime or a nother u gonna be the ? they really want or the fall back ? they settling for. Ill be damned if Im the fall back guy taking care or a woman with kids who deep down I know wouldnt want me if life aint humble her with her current with kids and is older status. We can flex and pretend all day but most guys biggest fear is being the man their ole lady settled for. U gotta be comfortable in ur own skin and with ur values and let that be what it is. If that means being single or not having kids ti u meet what u want or if its settleing down with a chick with kids cuz u love her.... Whatever floats u boat.

I'm just about to make a thread about this... ? called me an ? about some ? like this
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The simple fact that single women with no kids are considered diamonds in the ruff should mean something.

no ? ..
    the fact of the matter is ? want A LIST OF ATTRIBUTES to the woman they want AND BE SINGLE.. AND BE WITHOUT CHILD.. AND TO WANT TO BE WIT THEY ASS!

a unicorn?!

is that better?

Yo let me put it simply for em...

FELLAS: If you are having a hard time finding the woman you want.. Chances are you might want to look in the mirror and figure out what you need to do to attract these women.. Cuz its a bunch of bad single women out here with no kids choosing like a muhfucka.. If ya don't know let me tell you...

Muthafuckin @obnoxiouslyfresh told me a few weeks ago.. If a ? cheat on her she's keeping it moving.. She gonna date until she 80 years old if ? don't act right.... There are a bunch of women out here with that same mentality.. Even if they aint available today that don't mean they won't be available to choose up tomorrow..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    me: why should a phenomenal ? love u??
    average ? : cause i love me..

yall ? need to humble yallselves..
    i mean. less u a phenomenal ? ??!

if not be glad a ? settled for ur ass cause what she was really shootin for was a phenomenal ? ..
    yall equally yolked??

i dont see whats the problem??

yall can shoot for the stars but a ? cant!!?

cant have it both ways my ? ..
  • Copper
    Options

no ? ..

a unicorn?!

is that better?

That statement went completely over your head
  • Copper
    Options

Lol..when what the truth MAY be...better?

"In actuality, the truth is...."
  • CapitalB
    edited March 2017
    Options

no ? ..

a unicorn?!

is that better?

maybe so but so long as u understand what im sayin cause "in actuality the truth is" u aint in here talkin about ? ..

jus tryin to knitpick and pop shots..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    alot of ? aint worth it to these chicks just like chicks are not ready for good ? .

on the grand scheme.....alot of local ? ain't ? on a global scale.

nice sneakers, jeans, an nice car aint everything....that don't mean you can fukk, provide, an secure. just like a phat ass doesn't mean she can fukk, cook and stroke your ego.

I am so glad I have the woman I have. we are both unicorns.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what if actually had that unicorn?...
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    I'd suggest every ? in here get a bad chick as a friend.. Don't fall for her.. But just be the homie.. You'll learn a lot..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    alot of ? aint worth it to these chicks just like chicks are not ready for good ? .

on the grand scheme.....alot of local ? ain't ? on a global scale.

nice sneakers, jeans, an nice car aint everything....that don't mean you can fukk, provide, an secure. just like a phat ass doesn't mean she can fukk, cook and stroke your ego.

I am so glad I have the woman I have. we are both unicorns.

only difference wit my situation is i breed unicorns! hahaha
  • Copper
    Options

no ? ..

a unicorn?!

is that better?

maybe so but so long as u understand what im sayin cause "in actuality the truth is" u aint in here talkin about ? ..

You posting like a single mom though

Shots popped
  • CapitalB
    Options

no ? ..

a unicorn?!

is that better?

You posting like a single mom though

Shots popped

a ? ? would think so..

anything to avoid accountability..
    but then rag on ? who do the same..

cant have it both ways @Copper
  • CapitalB
    Options

was u young and naive??
    that may explain the "had"..
  • Copper
    Options
    What i said was simple

If you can provide what you demand then there shouldn't be any noise from the peanut gallery
    And the fact that a singke woman with no kids is rare says something about society.

Why boss in here getting his red bottoms scuffed over that is on him
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I'd suggest every ? in here get a bad chick as a friend.. Don't fall for her.. But just be the homie.. You'll learn a lot..

yea...that taught me alot.....an I smashed them all except like 3.

I keep telling ? .....the friend zone is a beautiful place to be in. if you know how to navigate it.

? clown the friend zone cuz they don't understand it. that's cuz they zab Judah front runner types....? like me is a mayweather slow Walker....in the end who got all the belts and undefeated record an millions
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

you'd know.

she'd hold you down....we would not be having this convo