For all my people here that DON'T have children.

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    What i said was simple

If you can provide what you demand then there shouldn't be any noise from the peanut gallery
    And the fact that a singke woman with no kids is rare says something about society.

Why boss in here getting his red bottoms scuffed over that is on him

u know whats funny.. bad ? thats singlewit no kids really aint that hard to find..
    i was jus ? on one this past weekend in Utah..

@EmM HoLLa. touched on it cause i wasnt go say it to avoid hurtin feelings.. but seein as ur already in urs..

them ? is out there..
    u jus aint that ? .

Imma need to to quote where i said they wasnt out there.

I always stated i only date women with no kids...but stay in yo fantasy world ?

first give me the quote where i said a woman wit no kids is a diamond in the rough??

? really out here lookin for diamonds in the rough..

Continue to be stupid

oh so u was knit pickin and poppin shots like a ? ? ..

cause context is EVERYTHIG..
    post the whole thing!!?

better yet ill go find it..
  • CapitalB
    edited March 2017
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Im just waiting on marriage. I know too many of the homies with baby mama problems and I dont want my child going through that. And im not cool with the ready made families these women already have

All kidding aside, A ready made family is not that bad.

You can splurge out of control on the baby daddies child support checks.
    I mean she probably wasting it on herself anyway.
    Poor kid don't know the difference between Apple Jacks and Apple Jackson's.

If all else fails, you can dip out and do you...take all the freebies you acquired during your stay.... win win.

also these ? in here complainin about todays women not realizing alot of these single mothers got they wakeup call after having a child..

the woman they lookin for has all the qualities they lookin for OUTSIDE of the fact they have a child..

and sorry to say if u aint shinning ? u bout as unrealistic as these ? out here lookin for Mr Perfect..

here u go @Copper
    in its ENTIRETY..

i put in bold the part that obviously went over ur head.
    also emphasized a word to help u better understand what i was saying..

and i only used the phrase "diamond in the rough" is cause i immediately followed that up wit a ? not "shinning" but lookin for somewhat that is.

sure that went over ur head as well..
  • CapitalB
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The simple fact that single women with no kids are considered diamonds in the ruff should mean something.

no ? ..
    the fact of the matter is ? want A LIST OF ATTRIBUTES to the woman they want AND BE SINGLE.. AND BE WITHOUT CHILD.. AND TO WANT TO BE WIT THEY ASS!

? what the ? else u want me to call this perfect ? ?!

a unicorn?!

is that better?

even broke it down further for u..

so if it wasnt for any reason other then me callin u on yo ? tendencies why are we even havin this conversation!!?

try again tomorrow ? ..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    yea, I run into em....

i usual try to pass off to someone...cuz I can't smash

so when we hittin the DR!!? hahahaaha

I got you...told you...I saw a chick....you need her in ya stable cuz she already doing it....so I'm sure a visa would be worth what she can bring you.

but I run into them in Swiss and Germany.... bad chicks that put illpix to shame.

Yo.. Ya'll ? hit the DR I'm rollin'! Ya'll aint about to be in Susea or whatever they call it without the kid.. Shiiiiiieettttttttttttt

sousa aint my part of town....I'm in the capitol when I'm there....or Boca chica or Juan dolio or ? cana
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    yea, I run into em....

I got you...told you...I saw a chick....you need her in ya stable cuz she already doing it....so I'm sure a visa would be worth what she can bring you.

but I run into them in Swiss and Germany.... bad chicks that put illpix to shame.

how hard is it to get them visas now that Trump is in office?? lol

should be the same....they not Muslim.

most of them just can't afford it
  • CapitalB
    Options
    yea, I run into em....

how hard is it to get them visas now that Trump is in office?? lol

should be the same....they not Muslim.

most of them just can't afford it

we'll talk. lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Im just waiting on marriage. I know too many of the homies with baby mama problems and I dont want my child going through that. And im not cool with the ready made families these women already have

If all else fails, you can dip out and do you...take all the freebies you acquired during your stay.... win win.

also these ? in here complainin about todays women not realizing alot of these single mothers got they wakeup call after having a child..

the woman they lookin for has all the qualities they lookin for outside of the fact they have a child..

and sorry to say if u aint shinning ? u bout as unrealistic as these ? out here lookin for Mr Perfect..

add to that, nigs gon pretend like some of their mothers didnt meet guys after their dads walked out and they were a ready made family

i try and tell ? u dont want the young dumb naive ? ..
    she go break ur heart everytime..

go for the one who's been through bad so go appreciate the good..

but u cant tell these ? nothin. lol & smh

@BOSSExcellence

So I should get with @Westie then?

hell nah!!! :joy: :joy:

i5oxgcacz1gx.gif
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea, I run into em....

Yo.. Ya'll ? hit the DR I'm rollin'! Ya'll aint about to be in Susea or whatever they call it without the kid.. Shiiiiiieettttttttttttt

sousa aint my part of town....I'm in the capitol when I'm there....or Boca chica or Juan dolio or ? cana

Last time I went I was in ? Cana.. Don't know too much about the island.. I hear Sousa is where they they turn it up at..
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    So what if actually had that unicorn?...

was u young and naive??
    that may explain the "had"..

Naw I was engaged and she passed ....

oh sorry bout that fam..
    cold game..

well if i can offer any advice dont go chasin that same high myG.. u aint go never get that back..

That's where I'm stuck/ cuz dating serious again in my mid 30s coming from the country and having that good girl no kids that was pretty and down to earth IE the unicorn and bring happy.... u want that same feeling .... It ain't fair to women at times but I don't be happy or like any of them. Anyway I just shared that cuz u was gonna assume I ? up and did something wrong to lose that unicorn. Back to the discussion at hand. A guy that's single with no kids wants to build his family ideally with a woman without any or one Max... at my age it's hard to find that
    Good thing about finding one at our age is most of them kids are grown and gone, so it's like they don't have them unless they got some no good ass sons smh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    yea, I run into em....

Last time I went I was in ? Cana.. Don't know too much about the island.. I hear Sousa is where they they turn it up at..

that a different animal there...I'll send you a pm
  • CapitalB
    Options
    yea, I run into em....

i wanna go where im safe!!
    i lke wearin jewelry and nice ? ! haha
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the woman they lookin for has all the qualities they lookin for OUTSIDE of the fact they have a child..

here u go @Copper
    in its ENTIRETY..

and i only used the phrase "diamond in the rough" is cause i immediately followed that up wit a ? not "shinning" but lookin for somewhat that is.

No you continue to misunderstand the point being made and got all fiesty
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I told this in another thread

My friend met his wife(now ex) in a bar...they dated...she got pregnant...he felt he had to marry her...a year later than break up she takes the kid...he pays $1100 in alimony and $800 just to see his kid 1 hour supervision...the ? lied n told a judge hes a abusive ? n they took her word.....he so stressed he goes to a counselor...

I blame him for not fightin for his rights.

that ? is unacceptable.

why is he allowing it?

man fukk that...he owes it to his kids to show them he's their dad an hevwint hurt them

this ? just got me ?

Nothing he can do esp if the child is young.... my homie going thru the same ? 80$ he for supervised visitation cuz she petty and moved to another state SMH
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kids are great.

Just don't have them w/ the wrong person.
  • CapitalB
    edited March 2017
    Options

here u go @Copper
    in its ENTIRETY..

u based ur point off a point i didnt make..
    so aint ? go over my head..

what i said went over ur head..
    cause if u understood u wouldnt have made that sarcastic remark..

but i can understand how one who's lookin to knitpick and pop shots for "lol's" in a serious conversation can overlook whats bein said..

which is why u were addressed the way u were..
    cause after i clarified u tried to backtrack like i was the idiot..

nah ? ..

it dont work like that..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't have any, don't want any if it happens it happens I don't wanna be 40 with my 1st kid if it happens, I'll throw my back out trynna hoop with him and ? lls
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    yea, I run into em....

i wanna go where im safe!!
    i lke wearin jewelry and nice ? ! haha

? that ain't too many places there....

gotta remember... some of these people make only $400 a month...an gotta pay rent.

? was about to get me over my David yurman diamond bracket....like 30 ? was waiting for me...

my homie came thru with the hammer an I got out safe. but I should been around there anyway like that. that was all my fault. I ain't been back to that area...

but if anyone comes with me...I'm protective an wont put you in a bad situation.

but I got like 5 places you might need to check out.

but back to the topic...

yea...fukk that.

having kids is what you make it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I told this in another thread

My friend met his wife(now ex) in a bar...they dated...she got pregnant...he felt he had to marry her...a year later than break up she takes the kid...he pays $1100 in alimony and $800 just to see his kid 1 hour supervision...the ? lied n told a judge hes a abusive ? n they took her word.....he so stressed he goes to a counselor...

I blame him for not fightin for his rights.

that ? is unacceptable.

why is he allowing it?

man fukk that...he owes it to his kids to show them he's their dad an hevwint hurt them

this ? just got me ?

Nothing he can do esp if the child is young.... my homie going thru the same ? 80$ he for supervised visitation cuz she petty and moved to another state SMH

its plenty he can do bruh.

problem is he already agreeing to it.

my BM tried that ? ....that was a no go.

he needs to take his ego out if this a go to court with a trembling lip an play the victim of a wild outta control vindictive woman stopping him from creating a useful relationship with his child based off of slanderous liables that destroyed his character.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    I'll probably get this girl pregnant with how she looks within 5 months and thats fine I always wanted a kid.

? ? me with the whole "I cant do w/e I want or travel to madagascar now with a kid"

First off, You wasnt going anyways

Second, If having a kid stops you from traveling forever than thats your fault

Foh I'm talking to my brother and he tells me every time he travels it's at least 10 gs cuz it's him, his wife and my nephew....and they travel at least 3 times a yr....I aint ready for that type of output

The kid ain't stop him from traveling though. ? like STEW think those trips to morrocco that he been planning just gonna stop lol

And how do you know this again? Or u just taking a wild guess at what my life would turn into.

All I'm saying is, kids ain't gonna halt things for you unless you allow it too. Take that bass out your keyboard B lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    34. And hell yeah I'm glad I'm childless. Official LAST of the Mohicans in my circle.

Besides, teaching these crazy muhfuckas gives me my daily reminder as to why I don't have nor want any right now.

Honestly, the only thing I'm wanting on is my ring. I'm down with one, two tops, but I have to married first. ? that baby moms ? . I've seen my brother go through it, and some friends, too. Them dudes be stressed with the ? ALL DAY sometimes, just trying to make sure work with they baby moms, as opposed to husbands and wives making decisions. When the parents get married, child raising seems is bit less stressful than baby moms-daddy drama/legal ? /visitation. Nah. ? that. I'd rather deal with it when we're all under one roof.

I understand that divorce could reduce our situation to that ? , but at least marriage guarantees we'll be somewhat stable for a while.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    to all the people saying they have the same amount of freedom they did before they have kids, not sure i buy it. and i'm not talking about travelling or extravagant ? at all. can you decided to just up and leave at the spur of the moment without getting a babysitter? can you go out of town without getting your friends or family to watch your kid? do you get woken up at the ass-? of dawn on the weekends cuz they wanna eat? can you decided to do some day drinking on a whim one weekend? the answer to all of that is no. i can decide right now that i'd rather go to a restaurant that isn't chucky cheese instead of making dinner

lets not even get started on how much kids talk, how much of your attention they demand. you don't get a second off when your kid is around. unless it's men who usually don't do as much of the caretaking as women do, i don't see how you can say having a kid doesn't eat up a large portion of your time and energy. i mean if you want to undertake that task, more power to you. but i'm perfectly happy not having to do any of that ? . and if you get fulfillment out of being a parent, great, but that doesn't mean everyone will or that that is the only way to get fulfillment out of life.

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    for those of you on your high horses tom bout waiting to get married, you do know that if ya'll have kids, and ya'll get divorced, for whatever reason, she is now your baby mama too right? or is she the mother of your children b/c you put a ring on it?

let me know so i can see if i need to visit 2sides.com

LOL at this ? .

A woman divorced is an ex wife. At least the man thought enough of the woman to marry her, that says a lot.

As opposed to a broad that got some juice dumped in her, then got dumped.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I like the fact that I don't have children. No for a bad reason. If I do have some one day then that's cool but I would worry too much about my child and how this world treats them.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Imma just say this..lots of folks talking about losing their freedom ain't doing ? with the freedom they got. Y'all ain't all globe trottin, living some exciting life.

Children can give you purpose, and make you see life differently. It's a beautiful thing.

That is a lot of feelings right there. An ocean of feelings. We all drowning in those feels
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

here u go @Copper
    in its ENTIRETY..

u
    which is why u were addressed the way u were..
    cause after i clarified u tried to backtrack like i was the idiot..

nah ? ..

it dont work like that..

You are an idiot and you continue to make points nobody was arguing