Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Some ? that was probably said in jest and ya'll running with it hard, huh?

As many times as I've heard y'all talking about in house ? , acting like its not the same concept.

please katherine, if you read the thread you'd know that ? was not said in jest in any way whatsoever. she is in a mentally abusive relationship and has low self esteem

and no, in house ? is not the same thing as convenience ? . the latter is implying he only ? you cuz you're convenient, where as the former is being glad someone is around so you can ? them all the time

Man i dont even know why you wasted time responding to her ? lol

Shut your corny ass up..trying to come in here with the easy jokes like it hasn't already been told 50 thousand times. Corny ass MFer.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    And btw he's an engineer, he makes decent money...

Folks, he makes at minimum 90k
    wt3k6nwwy81v.jpg
    But I ain't the type to watch another mans pockets, so you ain't heard that from me.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As many times as I've heard y'all talking about in house ? , acting like its not the same concept.

its not...you never say anything that can get the in house angry.... some things are never said in jest cuz it's offensive.

to say something like that along with other things an how she's treated....is not good. you can't defend this . not even your basic ass would deal with this...but you cool with me tho.

wit cho big nose
  • Kat
    Options
    I never said it was a smart or appropriate thing to say to someone you call your woman.

Wit cho little ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wt3k6nwwy81v.jpg
    But I ain't the type to watch another mans pockets, so you ain't heard that from me.

He's an entry level engineer. $45K-55K tops.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never said it was a smart or appropriate thing to say to someone you call your woman.

Wit cho little ? .

aye....but you said you was hapoy I didn't hurt you getting in ya ass....so dont talk ? now
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread racist on the low
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Thread racist on the low

The ? ain't on the low only a fool couldn't see it for what it is.

Well only because T/S didn't think so when she made it lol
  • konceptjones
    Options

wt3k6nwwy81v.jpg

She don't know WTF that ? makes(her own words) cause any real man knows your salary is none of convenience ? business.

Nobody knows what type of engineer he is. For all she or we know that ? could be a CUSTODIAL ENGINEER

? a Sanitation and Environmental Cleanliness Engineer
  • konceptjones
    Options

wt3k6nwwy81v.jpg

Real ? dont count pockets. Thats not harlem.

giphy.gif

I worked as a multi-discipline engineer (systems, software, electrical, mechanical) for a DoD contractor. I'm quoting what our E31's walked in the door with which is prolly a bit more generous than you would get in the commercial space.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "As a whatever race person you are..."

What???

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wt3k6nwwy81v.jpg

She don't know WTF that ? makes(her own words) cause any real man knows your salary is none of convenience ? business.

Nobody knows what type of engineer he is. For all she or we know that ? could be a CUSTODIAL ENGINEER

Aye no funny ? , my boy in NY a custodial engineer at a high school making bank.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wt3k6nwwy81v.jpg

Aye no funny ? , my boy in NY a custodial engineer at a high school making bank.
    Got a homeboy making 17 a hour at kings dominion as a "environmental preservation engineer".....

Mane he the ? with the bright ass yellow jacket walkin round with the broom sweeping ? up around the drop zone....can't hate tho it's his part time job
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, you could be right..I read the thread, and it couldn't be me. He'd be finding the ? real inconvenient real quick.

You know how I do with the lame duck when the buzzards start circling though..act like you know me @Kai.

I hear what you are saying but I don't have that as an option.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

please katherine, if you read the thread you'd know that ? was not said in jest in any way whatsoever. she is in a mentally abusive relationship and has low self esteem

and no, in house ? is not the same thing as convenience ? . the latter is implying he only ? you cuz you're convenient, where as the former is being glad someone is around so you can ? them all the time

I don't have low self esteem, at all. I'm still living there for good reasons.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Stereotypes I fit pre 500 BCE

I'm a deity in a mortal shell
    I can channel my inner chi and expel it out of my body
    I love real science
    I don't discredit Europeans on science, but look on their methodology and see if it can be repeated
    I'm not a fake conscious ?
    Lamb meat is my favorite meat
    I don't care for "exotic" women
    I love black women
    I support LGBTQ rights
    I support Animal rights
    I'm not an Abrahamic believer
    I'm highly rational and logical but empathetic

Stereotypes I fit after 1700's

I like chicken
    I'm physically powerful

Thank you for staying on topic!
  • Kat
    Options
    Meh, you could be right..I read the thread, and it couldn't be me. He'd be finding the ? real inconvenient real quick.

You know how I do with the lame duck when the buzzards start circling though..act like you know me @Kai.

Yes you do, even if you've got to play the game until you get your strategy worked out. I already told you that you deserve better,and if and when you get better, you'll realize it.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awwww my baby kat with the motivational speech

u deserve better
    only u can bring forth a better u
    I've been there myself, honey
    I 2 had an african that didn't wanna act right, take it from me
  • SimplyKrys
    Options

Yes you do, even if you've got to play the game until you get your strategy worked out. I already told you that you deserve better,and if and when you get better, you'll realize it.

I'm still there because I don't make enough to live on my own. If I got a higher paying job then it would be a different story.
  • Kat
    Options
    That's all part of the strategy, honey. A roommate is also a possible option. Renting a room, like a garage apartment might also be an option.

You'll figure it out.